Lady DeathGasm - T+

Lady_Deathgasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lady_Deathgasm

This is an origin story of my Original Character, Lady DeathGasm, she is of course, an homage to Lady Death, currently owned and published by Boundless comics. My character has no direct relation to Lady Death or any Boundless character.

This story is rated T+. It contains violence and allusions to sexual situations.

At first it was just cold. She felt shivers run through her body and she was powerless to control them.

“Are you cold?” asked the nurse.

She nodded

“I’ll get you a blanket”

But the blanket didn’t help. She just got colder. It closed in like a lover, stroking her and even arousing her. Her body shook not only with cold but with desire as well.

“Oh, I think you may have a fever” .

The sound of the drill reverberated in her head. The crown came off and even though she was numb she felt them tugging on the post. The post came out and the infection locked inside was released.

“Woah,” said the Doctor, “Here it comes, look at all that puss”.

She could feel it draining. The pressure that had built up in her upper teeth over the past week slowly ebbed away.

“I can feel it draining”.

“Yah? Probably feels better, huh”?

“Yah, eww.. I can taste it too”.

“Oh, try not to swall…”

Chaos

Pure unbridled chaos. Everyone was on top of her and yelling. She could actually see her body flopping around like a fish.

Darkness encroached on the edge of her vision and slowly pulled her under.

It was freezing but she was no longer shaking. The desire was still there and her body responded. It was almost unbearable. She had no idea who the cloaked figure was in front of her but they were about to get lucky.

Oh, it was a woman. It didn’t matter. It was out of her hands now. Somehow she knew that if she was ever going to indulge in her most secret fantasy, this was the time to do it.

It seemed to last a long time and the intensity ebbed and flowed like the ocean. Here is was rough and desperate then it was tender and achingly slow. As it reached it’s final caress the darkness closed in and claimed her.

The bar was noisy and smoky and all the bad things that a bar should be. It was not a high class establishment and many of the patrons looked at her like she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. More than one favored predatory thoughts.

The man plying her with drinks wasn’t clever enough to try and not stare down her top. In his simple view of the world it was there for him to look at and that was that. He also thought that it was there to take if he could just get her drunk enough.

When she let out a burst of giggles and nearly fell off her stool he thought it was working. Opportunities like this didn’t come his way often… hell… ever. Sure she was pale but god damned she was built.

Things continued to progress as he hoped and they ended up in a room in a cheap motel. She gave him everything he was hoping for and thank god his equipment didn’t fail him.

On the third go-round he felt her lips on his neck and then little pin pricks of pain.

And then cold

It was so cold

Even as he watched his body going through the motions of passion he saw himself shivering uncontrollably. He could almost see the poison coursing through him. It twisted his muscles and made his body jerk which seemed to please the woman greatly. She wouldn’t let him go. She was going to force him to finish this even though ice pushes it’s way brutally through his veins. They both reached it at the same time, she cried out in ecstasy and he gasped his last breath.

She pulled the last of his bones out of the pile of flesh and licked it clean. She was covered in his gore. She put the bone in the bag with the others.

Suddenly the wall exploded, sending glass and plaster and wood in every direction. And there he was. The ridiculous tights and simple domino mask did absolutely nothing to conceal his identity. At least from her. They’d known each since childhood and it was ironic that they both had become meta-humans. Whatever he called himself now, he would always be Bobby to her. Pathetic little Bobby who used to try to peek in her window wrote sappy letters and gave her flowers when it wasn’t Valentine’s day or her birthday. She never did like him very much. Even less now.

“It’s time to end this, Tara”.

“Yes, yes it is, Bobby”.

Reaching into the bag of bones, Tara pulled out a black sword that was just about as large as her. Moving with blinding speed she thrust the blade forward. Despite his supposed invluneribilty it pierced him clean through. She pulled on the hilt and drew him in close. She knew it would take him some time to die. She started yanking his tights off.

“Well Bobby, you’re finally going to get what you always wanted from me. But honestly, your soul was already mine”.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Project_Worm
@Lady_Deathgasm:   
First your names' AWESOME xD 
Second your story is AWESOME!!
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By _Beastmaster_

Bombqueen meets Lady Death it seems.

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By KisserNe

Nicely, nicely. I enjoyed this quite thoroughly! Brava!