arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Krypto Chapter 2 Mars Child

The world of Earth has been kind and 5 years after the crash landing on it me and my charges have been living with Johnathan Kent. To our sad dismay Martha had died of a sudden illness and this has left Johnathan Depressed and alone. We home school Clark and Kara in the barn along with a rare soul Lex Luther. I am the teacher I took on the name Laura after my mother back on Krypton. Where has the time gone I wonder the 5 years went by so fast. Then it all seamed to changed for the better when he arrived a stray surge in power over the vast network of communication equipment and a lightning strike and the teloporter came on went back off right away. We had thought it was broke never to work again.

I Thought he was dead he reached out his pale green hand and grabbed mine. He looked into my eyes and asked “Did I escape” The words did not travel far from him they dropped like his hand and I picket it back up and I looked into his soul and found only the kind soul of somebody that had escaped.

Clark whom was just a little over 6 years old and Kara whom was the same age came to us in a blur of motion..

“Who is it Laura?” They said the words at the same time they seem to almost be of one soul they seem to be so alive and in tune with the universe. I was sure one day they would do great things.

“It seems he is just a child of our age I said but he is different”

I took him to the matrix chamber and placed him in the bed and closed it and listened to the hum of the machine as it annualized and did its best to put this being back together. A machine from Krypton it could do wonders. It could not save Martha however and that made me sad. I learned so much from her and our time together. Johnathan Kent lost himself in the farm work after her death. He spoke very little and stopped in the barn from time to time. He was a very old fashioned soul. He believed in honesty and truth and justice and being more then the sum of your parts. He was so much more then the sum of his parts. Martha was in a suspension chamber however and time did not pass for her. It held her till a cure could be found. He stopped by and visited her at least once a day. He cried allot and held his hand to the glass and he seemed to lose faith as the sun went down.

That night we all slept in the barn even Lex Luther when he came by. All wanting to know who was the boy that came from no place. What was he running from and how did he come to find us?

We passed out in sleeping bags around the chamber we awoke to an alarm going off where Martha Kent slept and tried not to die. He was sleeping in her arms and she put a finger to her lips and she said. Shhhhhhhhh my angel is sleeping. Martha Kent our adopted mother was back.

It is said everything happens for a reason I do not queston the universe often but I wondered on the reason for some time. Johnathan fed us all a huge breakfast and the barn came to life with a town party.

Jonn took his name after Johnathan he liked the old fashioned standards. He was a odd soul he looked at me and he said. “I think your nice Laura” I looked around and wondered at the words.

“I think your nice to Jonn” The world of kids and life and all the things that make us whom we are.

It would be ten years that would go by and we would attend High school and we would come to life in those years.

I would look back on that night and wonder if I was still that nice person he thought I was.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^