Krueger vs Myers vs Hewitt vs Voorhees #2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

(This isn't a serious story and hence should not be taken seriously by anyone.) NOT part of Horror INC unless @bumpyboo wants it to be. If not whatever. Enjoy! Oh also the only crossovers that have happened in this universe are the Freddy vs Jason film.)

Jason Voorhees slammed his machete into the poker table causing Myers to jump back.

"Jesus! What's this guy's problem?!" Myers asked.

"He's a supernatural zombie." Freddy Krueger shouted. "Which also means he's kicked your ass Myers!"

Leatherface started to rev up his chainsaw. beneath his mask Freddy could tell he was smiling.

"Screw you!" Myers shouted.

"Why don't you go stab him with your knife? That will make you really useful!"

Myers turned as if to further complain but then shrugged and charged at Jason. He stabbed Jason in the mask with his knife causing Jason to stare at him for a second. Myers stared back before turning towards Freddy and Leatherface.

"Uh... guys I don't think he wants to fight..."

_______

Freddy pulled the machete out of the table while frowning at Jason.

"Thanks. This table cost me money. Next time we do this sort of thing I'm pi$$ing in your lake!"

Leatherface and Myers stared at Jason waiting for a response. Jason didn't give one. They stared back at Freddy who started shuffling cards.

"He does that. Game on."

Leatherface stared at his cards and started to look annoyed. He threw them on the floor and stamped on them.

"Oh what's wrong Tommy? Don't you want to play?" Myers asked. He stared at Leatherface waiting for a response. Leatherface stared back.

"You know I've only just realized how annoying the silent thing is." Myers said.

"Only just?" Freddy said.

"Seems kind of rude really."

"Hey if you hadn't been acting the whole time I'd be the only one talking here. How awkward would that be?"

"Yeah. So... how's business been for you guy's recently?"

Everyone on the table shifted uncomfortably. Business had not been good recently.

"I take it by the awkward shuffling everyone else got terrible reboots?" Myers asked.

Leatherface looked sad for a second and lowered his head on the table. Jason pulled his machete off the floor and hacked at the table nervously.

"What is it with Hollywood these days?" Freddy asked. "MOST of our franchises were great at the time. Now look what's happened to us. In my new film it was jump scares every five minutes. Same for Jason and Leatherface... don't get me started on Leatherface."

Leatherface made a sad noise and punched the table. This action sent Jason's cards flying off the table and on the floor. Jason leaned back in his chair and looked annoyed.

"Ha! Just one left! Bring it Krueger!"

"Please Myers I've been killing children since you were in a mental asylum and I've been kicking a$$ at poker much longer."

"Really? As I recall you guys came after ME! Making ME the original. I call."

"Too late Myers. I've almost won. I've got a king."

"What?"

Freddy started to laugh and hum the first line of his tune. "One, Two Freddy's coming for you."

Myers looked annoyed and slammed his cards on the table. "Too bad. Looks like I'VE won! Full house!"

Freddy stared at the cards in anger. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"No! I will NOT get my a$$ beaten at Poker by some emo in a white mask!"

"Dude it's just $5 give it up."

"NO!"

Leatherface and Jason started to back away. This was getting awkward.

"Just cause I win."

"Shut up or I'll drown you in your own blood."

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

They all turned looking at the door. They saw someone poke their head in and stare at them.

"Hey guys, do you mind keeping it down? Some other people are trying to have a game here."

Freddy stared in shock. It was the man all monsters hated and feared. One of the ultimate bada$$es of all time. The King.

"Ashley... Williams." Myers stammered.

Ash stared at them for a second before rolling his eyes.

"Nancy, Sam, Tommy. Get your asses in here." Ash replaced his robotic hand with his chainsaw.

"What the hell are you doing here? Myers asked.

"21st Survivors meeting." Ash said "Now you undead dirt munchers. Who wants to get shot first?"

Nancy Thompson, Samuel Loomis and Tommy Jarvis walked into view. They all frowned. Nancy was different from the rest. Largely because she was a ghost.

"Oh god. It's THOSE guys." Myers said. Jason stood up in rage at the sight of Tommy and pulled out his machete. Freddy was caught in the middle. He watched as Ash pulled his boomstick off his back and fired.

"Groovy." Ash said as he fired the shotgun into Freddy's chest...

To be concluded...

@gumflabica, @wildvine, @delphic, @js_smokeman

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tommythehitman: Ha ha ha ha! Aw this is awesome. Really enjoyable. Id like to see this continued.

Just one thing though Thomas Hewitt is the remake version of Leatherface. Unless that is the reason he got annoyed because he was the only remake version there.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers