#1 Edited by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

(This isn't a serious story and hence should not be taken seriously by anyone.) NOT part of Horror INC unless @bumpyboo wants it to be. If not whatever. Enjoy! Oh also the only crossovers that have happened in this universe are the Freddy vs Jason film.)

Freddy Krueger phased into the dream world. He was exhausted. He sat down on his couch and pulled a TV remote out of the cushions. He was about to turn the remote on when he noticed a mysterious hooded figure stood nearby.

"What the-?" Freddy shouted. "Who the hell are you?!"

The hooded figure walked towards Freddy and pulled a scroll out of his sleeve. He unraveled it before the calm Freddy and started reading it.

"Fredrick Krueger. The time you've been awaiting has finally arrived, I trust you ha-" The hooded figure started to say.

"I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about."

The hooded figure stared at Freddy for a second. Freddy stared back.

"You really have no idea? Didn't the dream demons show you the contract?"

"Yeah but who actually reads the contract?"

The hooded figure sighed and looked annoyed.

"Ever since the first monsters appeared SOMEONE came up with the idea that once every generation the most iconic monsters of the time should get together and... hang out. Fredrick Krueger now is your time. It is an honor."

"... So I'm going to a... horror monster hang out?"

"Yes. I've already informed the others. You're hosting."

"I'm sorry what?!"

The hooded figure disappeared pulling Freddy out of the dream world. When Freddy's eyes opened he found himself in his old home 1428 Elm Street. Freddy sighed and pulled open a drawer luckily nobody had moved his cards. He placed them on the table and wiped it clean of dust.

"This is going to be fun." Freddy said.

Freddy sat down on a chair for a few minutes and took his hat off. He was bored, he had no idea what time the others would arrive. He didn't really care, he just wanted it to be over. He straightened up as he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and opened it revealing a man wearing a white mask.

"Oh! I know you! You're that Mike Myers guy! Big fan. Here take a seat!"

Mike Myers walked in and sat down. Freddy sat down across from him, both staring at each other.

"... So. Are you going to say anything?" Freddy asked.

To Freddy's surprise Myers took his mask off and started to cough loudly before clearing his throat and speaking.

"Sorry you have no idea how hard it is to not speak for so long. I've nearly forgotten how to speak."

"No problem man. I understand that whole silent murderer thing. Probably scares the victims more."

"It works for me. It's quite hard to pull off though."

"You have my pities man."

Freddy stopped and sniffed the air.

"What's that smell?"

They both turned towards the door as they heard footsteps approaching. They both watched as a large man carrying a chainsaw burst in followed by two smaller men.

"Uh. Who the hell are you?"

The large man just stared through his fleshy mask. However one of the men stood in front of him and spoke towards them.

"His name's Tommy. However if we're going for the whole nickname thing we call him Leatherface."

"And who the hell are you?" Myers asked.

"Me and my bro are the Hewitt brothers. We're pretty much Tommy's babysitters. Tommy wouldn't have been able to find this place on his own. Don't worry we won't bother you guys. There's an all you can eat at a cafe nearby."

The two brothers walked past Leatherface and closed the door behind them. Leatherface just stared at Myers and Freddy. Freddy and Myers stared back.

"Are we all here?" Freddy asked.

"I think so. So's who getting the nibbles?" Myers said.

Leatherface smiled and started to rev up his chainsaw. Myers shifted uncomfortably in his seat and Freddy frowned.

_______

"So how do you drown a man in their own blood?" Freddy asked. "That doesn't seem physically possible."

"I know right!" Myers said. "I don't know either! It was just in the spur of the moment. I felt pretty bad afterwards. That janitor was nice to me."

"You've gotta do what you've gotta do but still... that drowning in blood thing just seems... weird."

"Yeah cause all of your kills seem physically possible."

"That's different. I have powers that let me do that. You just have a knife."

"...Shut up."

"That's what I thought."

"Where the hell is Leatherface? I'm hungry!"

"Fold."

Freddy threw his cards over his shoulder in anger. He passed $10s to Myers who placed them beneath the strap inside his mask and smiled.

"I don't think we should've sent that guy. What does he eat? I could smell his breath from here! And what's with that mask?"

"No idea."

They both turned towards the door as they heard a noise. Someone was walking up the stairs. Possibly dragging something behind them.

"What's that smell?"

"I think that's Leatherface."

"No the other smell. Smells good. Maybe he got some Mcdonalds."

"Maybe he killed a pig and roasted it? I feel like bacon."

They both watched as Leatherface walked in carrying a sack over his shoulder.

"Whatcha got Tommy?" Myers asked.

Leatherface placed the sack on the table and smiled. He tore the sack apart revealing what was inside.

"Oh my god?! Where did you get that?! Off the sidewalk?" Myers asked.

Leatherface nodded and smiled.

"What is that anyway?" Myers asked. "Some poor ba$tard?"

"No. That's not some random guy at all." Freddy said.

The body started to grown and stood up off the table. It landed on the floor as a shocked Leatherface and Myers watched. Freddy pulled his glove over his hand and frowned. He hadn't expected fighting this guy again. The last time they'd fought he'd been decapitated.

"That's Jason!" Freddy shouted.

Jason Voorhees pulled out his machete. The 21st monster hangout had taken a turn for the worst...

To be continued...

Shout out time!

@wildvine, @gumflabica, @falconpuuunch

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by wildvine (11373 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman

Love it. I was smiling the whole time. Only one gripe. Jason does not roar.

#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Meh. Small mistake I made. I thought it would seem powerful. Thanks!

#4 Posted by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#5 Posted by Delphic (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! I loved this! I just pictured a big cloud of dust coming out of mikey's mouth when he coughed.

#6 Posted by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: Lol. That would actually be pretty funny. Thanks!

#7 Posted by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

@delphic: They're going to be making fun of Mike next issue. And a surprise guest star will appear. I say surprise but you're probably already guessing who it is.

#8 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (19363 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by TommytheHitman (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: Strange you read this today. As I've just come back from renting the first Halloween movie..

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (19363 posts) - - Show Bio