Knights of the metal table. (part two)

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/knights-of-the-metal-table-part-one/676982/#6

So yeah here is part two I hope you guys enjoy, i'm open to any advice.

(We come to a grand scene, a large castle easily four to five hundred feet tall. Large stone structures sit upon this gleaming rock fortress)

(Camera pans out as a familiar blue and black figure flies in and lands on the top of the castle)

(The camera zooms on the armored mans face as the castle removes his armor piece by piece, you now see a young, handsome face. No more than eighteen years old Anthony makes his way through the castle.)

(Camera goes to a shot over Anthony's shoulders as we see the interior of the castle everything is done grand, from the doors to lights, it is a breathtaking place.)

(The camera now goes to the front of Anthony, to reveal a large wooden door, he slowly pushes it open)

(On the inside we see three other men.)

Man number one: You are late, yet again, Anthony

(camera zooms to man, a elderly looking guy, in his late fifties, with grey facial hair and long silver hair.)

Anthony: Father, I apologize for the... inconvenience but I was busy picking through the ashes of the man that tried to kill me.

Man number one: That is of no consequence, my son.

(Another man speaks up, this man has darker skin than all the other men, along with short cut black hair.)

Man number two: Sir Howard, but maybe we need to do a check over Sir Anthony.

(Sir Howard looks shocked.)

Sir Howard: Sir James, you shall speak when I give you leave, not before!

(Sir James bows.)

Sir James: I meant no offense.

Sir Howard: Well son, as you were out wasting time..

(Sir Anthony begins to speak up and is soon cut off by a glare by his father.)

Sir Howard: As you were out wasting time, sir Dimitri was out making progress.

(He motions to the third man, sitting in the shadows, who stands and bows. This man is larger than Sir Anthony and much buffer, with red hair.)

Sir Dimitri: Aye, as I was out and about, gathering intelligence I have learned, that the group targeting us, is called HYDRA.

Sir Anthony: Sound like a bunch of pushovers.

(Sir Howard gives him a warning glance and Anthony is quite again.)

Sir Dimitri: As I was saying, they are called HYDRA, they are a very resourceful group. I cannot help but be amazed by their Zealous attitudes either, they do not seem to be above taking their own lives for the benefit of their group.

Sir James: My liege?

Sir Howard: Speak, Sir James

Sir James: Hearing all of this is good and well but what do we are we doing in terms of striking first?

(It is obvious that Sir Dimitri stands a bit taller.)

Sir Dimitri: As second-in-command, (he looks at Anthony and snickers.) I have taken the liberty of sending sir Boris out to gather more information on the group.

(Sir Howard stands)

Sir Howard: Amazingly done, Dimitri, we shall have these slimy navies in no.....

(The castle rumbles.)

Sir Anthony: What the....

(It shakes violently.)

Sir Howard: What in the blazes!?

(He hits a few buttons on a wall and a large blue screen appears, showing the front side of the fortress. There are hundreds upon hundreds of men bearing the HYDRA insignia.)

Sir Howard: We are under attack! I want you all armored up and out there for combat immediately!

(Final shot is of everyone dashing out of the room down a long hall.)

To be continued.......

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@Comiccrazeraze: This is good, the script style is a tad hard to read at first but overall it's good. So we've got Howard & Anthony Stark, James (Winter Soldier) and Dmitri (is that Crimson Dynamo). Hopefully we'll get a Dane Whitman, Stephen Rogers, Stephen Strange, Thor maybe even Blade :)

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@batkevin74: Actually you were right on everyone but James, James rhodes ringing a bell with you? And maybe we'll see but did you catch the Borris reference (Titanium man?)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Comiccrazeraze: Still going strong!

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@primepower53: Thanks prime! Glad you are enjoying it!