KK!!

Morthina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Morthina

It was another Normal Night, Sha was lying in her bed not able to close her eyes and sleep because of the loud taps of the rain drops and the POUND of the thunder and lightning. She got out of bed and put her robe on She walked down the hall and peeked into Matina’s room; she was sound asleep Sha smiled and then went down stairs.

Something made her feel uneasy her Darkness was stirring, something in the realm of Darkness made Sha’s power awakens on its own, but she didn’t take heed to it. She Turned on the news and made a pot of coffee. She heard something that appeared to make a loud bump sound, she slowly walked to the door and looked out, and there was nothing but a black void. She looked around and then went to her room, getting back in her bed she felt a tug on her heart. She placed her hand on her heart and then looked around she sighed and then leaned over to turn off the light.

She turned on her side went to sleep, Coffee had the opposite effect on Sha it made her drastically tired and she quickly fell asleep.

???: This is no time for sleeping…

Sha heard the voice and jumped up she couldn’t see anything; she thought she was losing her mind. She turned back over and went to sleep

???: The darkness you wield such a powerful manifestation!

Sha jumped up again this time to see a dark figure cloaked in a hood he was just hovering as if he could not touch the ground. Sha didn’t take the time to see what he had to say she quickly awakened her Dark powers; but the man extended his hand and soon Sha’s darkness disappeared

????: Foolish Ninjan……Your powers are no match for mine…

He waved his hand and little white figures Jumped from the darkness with zippers for mouths and a symbol on its head, Sha had seen it somewhere before but she didn’t remember where. There were five little creatures they all jumped on Sha and smothered her, a dark wave began to form around the house and Sha founded herself drowning in Darkness.

???: you used the darkness like you owned it Ziccarra… but..it was never really yours to begin with..Welcome to the world of nothingness!

(Sha’s being was Split into 2 beings a Heartless and a Nobody, this particular story is about her Heartless Morthina. The next post will be about Her Nobody XASH)

???: You understand nothing…..

Morthina awakened and looked at the figure…What are you talking about?

???: That doesn’t matter I have something to ask of you…

She looked at him and asked what, She was looking around the dark city a huge moon appeared in the sky but it wasn’t an ordinary moon it was in the shape of a heart. She then turned to see the figure again.

???: I want you to find a Man named Axel ….He’s looking for the one that will open the door….

Morthina: What door who are you..What’s your name!

??????: My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name?Morthina looked down and then back up at him and said… NO…I DON’T!Morthina ran though the darkness and soon a portal opened up putting her in a blue world where the Nobodies resided.  

She entered out the other end and emerged in a laboratory of some kind she looked around the place and came to a computer that had been destroyed.

Mothina looked at a piece of paper that had fallen on the floor she picked it up and read what it said

“Farthing my studies, I found that there are Darkness wielders from worlds that stretch pass The pride lands in the Eastern Most part of the Solar system. I came to a particular planet Known as Ninjeta…The planet consisted of only females all with an abundance of Darkness surrounding them.

My efforts these many years have come to fruition, I have successfully found an Group of people strong enough to Survive my experiments, I entered the planet in disguise and I met with a Lady named Marisol Montez, She was creating some type of darkness made demon She called the Demon Chaos Black..I didn’t both what to ask what she was creating it for but I did get a chance to glance at it in its early stages. I fused Chaos with Combinations of Light and Darkness, while the lady had her back turned, Little did I know when I returned Years later The Creation had fused with the Ninjan Queen named Sha…Who was Now on a planet Called earth….

Mothina put down that page and picked up another. “

I have made a grave mistake.

My study of the “darkness of the heart” began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed.

Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the “darkness of the heart.”

As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far.

What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths?

Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.

We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so…

And my error plunged me into despair.

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key—the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.”

Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Yes—the first subject in my foolish experiments. “

She drew from her readings that this person whose name was Ansem was doing experiment s to test the darkness and the heart.

? well well look who decided to let them self in!

Mothina spun around in complete confusion at the red haired man who was carrying two wheels. Fire surrounded the area Mothina looked around as she did not have a weapon the man through his weapon and no sooner than he did a Key appeared in Morthina’s hands She blocked the Wheel with the blade and then Jumped in the air and struck him on the shoulders he fell to the ground but quickly got back up..but this time he was not hostile.

??: WHY DO YOU HAVE THE KEYBLADE!

Mothina looked down at the blade in total awe as to why she had it was well

??: that blade belongs to the one named Sora….

Mothina gripped her head at the mention of Sora her mind replayed of a time when a boy named ACER told her about a fight he had with SORA. She didn’t know how this could be she had never met Sora or Acer.

WAIT..ARE YOU AXEL?

AXEL: how do you know who I am

I WAS SENT BY A MAN IN A HOOD HE WANTED ME TO HELP YOU FIND SORA!

Axel muttered under his breath XEMNAS….

AXEL: GOOD COME WITH ME TO TWILIGHT TOWN

Axel entered a portal and Mothina followed on their way to Twilight Town.

AXEL
AXEL

Sora
Sora

Xemnas
Xemnas
caption
caption

Xash
Xash
Mothina
Mothina
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By shanana

THANKS!!! YES IT WILL BE!!!!

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By The Rider

Nice work, Sha.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shanana
aztek the lost said:
"

I'm still amazed at how you connect all your accounts AND have cool backstories for them, I really like this, can't wait for more :D

(oh and btw is it Mothina or Morthina)

"
Mortina but the read line shows up and i fix it and it changes the name lol

Thanks rider
Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha said:
"aztek the lost said:
"

I'm still amazed at how you connect all your accounts AND have cool backstories for them, I really like this, can't wait for more :D

"

Thanks rider"
Mortina? but...than why didn't you name the account Mortina? o_O
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Rider
Sha said:
"Thanks rider"
Welcome.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shanana
Jack the Ripper said:
"Sha said:
"aztek the lost said:
"

"

Thanks rider"
Mortina? but...than why didn't you name the account Mortina? o_O"
My bad it's morthina not mortina
XASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XASH

Xash awakened at the sound of fighting she looked up to see a spiky haired boy, a duck, and what looked like a hound engaged in fighting with some creatures from the darkness, Xash ran for cover behind a box, See Glanced up to see that the boy had defeated the creatures and was preparing to leave.

WAIT!!! Xash screamed as she ran towards them, Sora turned around to see the girl he looked at her as she looked back at him, finally he smiled at her and Xash decided to smile back.

SORA: HIYA I’M SORA, AND THIS IS DONALD AND GOOFY!

ALL 3 OF THEM: NICE TO MEET YOU!

MY NAME IS XASH,

Sora: So Xash where are you headed

Xash: I don’t know…I just seemed to arrive here

Sora: well you can come with us!

Goofy: wouldn’t that be meddling?

Sora: Not if she’s not originally from here

All the talking ceased Xash looked around to see everyone in a battle stance this time white hooded figures appeared the seemed to want Xash Sora jumped in quick with his mighty Key blade and dealt with the nobodies, he then turned to look at Xash.

Sora: where on our way to some friend’s house

A nobody appeared behind Sora and it was coming quick; awhile light flashed in Xash’s hand and a key blade appeared Xash looked down in shock and Sora Looked amazed Xash jumped in the air and swung her blade knocking the Nobody away.

Sora: you have a Key blade too!

Xash: it just appeared out of nowhere…..

????: The Divine Key blade…A weapon created by those who live east of the Pride lands….

Xash, Sora, Donald and Goofy quickly turned around to see Saiix .

Sora: who are you!

Saiix: that doesn’t matter… the appearance of the Divine Key blade makes me believe that the Oblivion Key blade will show up as well.

Sora threw his hand back ready to strike Saiix But he disappeared into the Darkness summoning his nobodies. SORA I”LL HELP!!! Xash called out. She vertical slashed the Nobodies and then jumped on a tree branch and swung her sword, like she was in one of those old fashion jungle movies. After a while their efforts they were still surrounded. She looked at Sora and he held POWER! And soon he began dashing back and forth delivering blows to the Nobodies  finally he stopped and threw a thumbs up to Donald, who didn’t look impressed.

Donald. Come on you guys we have to get to lee eon’s!

Goofy: AH Yuck! Donald’s’ right!

Sora. Right let’s go.

(Xash,Sora,Donald and Goofy run to Leon’s, while a figure in a hood appears to be watching them)

Leon: bout time you guy’s showed up..

Sora: Sorry Leon we ran into some trouble

Leon: understood...Who’s the girl?

Sora. This is a Friend of Mine Named Xash she has a key blade too!

Leon: INPOSSIBLE!

Xash: NOPPERS here it is

She showed Leon her key blade. Leon looked at it and then went to the Desk a picked up some papers I think you should have a look at these; they are the reports a man named Ansem the wise wrote.

Upon my travels to Ninjeta, I figured out that this Sha was actually a run a way. She kept using her darkness and light powers; therefore she created two beings with in herself... A nobody I called Xash (Divine Sha) and a Heartless I named Morthina (Oblivion Sha). For each of them a Key blade is born the Divine Key blade and the Oblivion Key blade. One is born to Bring peace the other..is born to bring utter Chaos.”

It wasn’t until I Learned about Chaos Black until I found I made a Grave Mistake…If she ever lost her soul Sha would Split into 2 beings…But what would happen to chaos? The beast must not be allowed to freely wander the Worlds or we all shall perish…”

(Report 3 begins this one written by Mickey Mouse’s Master Yen Sid)

If one yields to the darkness in their heart,They too will become a Heartless. But you know this. The Heartless are alwayslurking and ever seeking to capture new hearts. Never let your guard down! Nowthen...

At times, if someone with a strong heart and will---be they evil or

good---becomes a Heartless, the empty shell they leave behind begins to act

with a will of its own.

An empty vessel whose heart has been stolen away... A spirit that goeson even as its body fades from existence---for you see, Nobodies do not trulyexist at all. Nobodies may seem to have feelings, but this is a ruse---theyonly pretend to have hearts. You must not be deceived!

Xash dared not to ask but she wanted to know SO I’M A NOBODY? AND THERE IS ANOTHER PART OF ME RUNNING AROUND SOMEWHERE? AND BOTH OF USE TOGATHER…WILL MAKE SOMEONE COMPETLY NEW.

Sora: I guess so…

Leon: what’s more important right now is making sure we find her.. if the organization get’s there hand on the Oblivion Key blade were toast

Goofy: What about dat dere Chaos Black?

Sora: We’ll take care of her!

Donald: Heartless, Nobodies, Chaos black, and Organization 13! This is madness!

Sora Donald and Goofy with Xash bordered the gummy ship with Xash in deep thought. The gummy ship powered up and they sped off towards the Land of the dragons…..

Meanwhile

Saiix: The girl names Xash is the holder of the Divine Keyblade…

Xemnas: how unexpected… keep the Oblivion keyblade far away from the divine I don’t want this world ending just yet…

Saiix: yes..

(Dark portal opens and Saiix disappears)

(Meanwhile)

Chaos black: why show I side with you

Hades: because we can both benefit off of each other I’m the lord of the dead you cause people to die it’s what do you call it..ohhh..it was in the movie about the lions

Chaos black: the circle of life?

Hades: that’s’ it smart toots!!

Chaos black: I’ll help you..

Hades: this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

To be continued…

NEW CHARACTERS

Chaos black
Chaos black
Hades
Hades
Saiix
Saiix
Goofy
Goofy
Donald
Donald

Leon
Leon

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana

O_O you didnt know Sora was a guy!

LMFAO thanks

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shanana
aztek the lost said:
"I just figured that since ZE was the top contributor to Sora's page it was a chick xP

and thank you for using my favorite av ever :D"
LMFAO OH

LMFAO your welcome
Oblivion Sha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Oblivion Sha

whose ZE

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By shanana

Took you 2 hours and 13 mins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#26  Edited By The_Martian

OH! A Kingdom Hearts fan fic! SWEET! I'll have to read it when I have more time:D

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shanana

^^

Terry Handson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Terry Handson

nice...

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Desilation

this is gonna be awesome

Sha Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sha Prime

thanks des and terry

Terry Handson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Terry Handson

Whens the next post?

Morthina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Morthina

Morthina Arrived in the bronze Twilight town she looked around holding her Oblivion Key blade, the blade was fusing with her hands, giving off a dark aura she looked up at Axel; who looked like he was searching for someone, WHO…ARE YOU LOOKING FOR….

Axel: kids….

Morthina didn’t know what he was talking about; that is until she saw threw kids who looked like they were incredibly close, she looked back up at Axel and saw he was holding his Chakram. She drew her blade and smiled she didn’t know what they were about to do but she wanted to be ready. Axels’ flames surrounded the three kids; they looked around the ring of flames. Morthina lunged to attack but she was stopped in mid air by a man in a hood wearing hood he was wearing similar clothing’s to that of axel.

Riku: (shocked) you…you have a key blade?

Morthina jumped into the Air and bring her oblivion blade down on Riku there blade sparked as they met she glanced over at Axel who had control of the three kids.

AXEL: I’M TAKING THEM BACK TO THE STRONG HOLD FINISH HIM!

Morthina turned her attention back to Riku, he released some type of white orb of energy she caught it with her blade and repealed it knocking Riku to the ground. She stood over him with her Key blade in her hand ready to launch the final blow against Riku she brought the evil blade down and Riku blocked it as he struggled to his feet.

Morthina took one hand off the blade and extended it to the right, little dark portal appeared all around Riku and the Heartless began to emerge.

Riku: who…are you

Morthina:  Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom this place is a prison surrounded by water. And so this I sought to escape from his prison. I sought a way to cross over into other worlds. And I opened my heart to darkness. I am Morthina Seeker of Darkness.

Riku looked at her and then attempted slash her but a heartless jumped in the way, leaving him vulnerable to her dark wave that knocked him back into the wall.  She then opened a Portal behind her and walked into the Darkness,

Something then began to speak to her..??? Careful. This is the last haven you'll find here. Beyond, there is no light to protect you. But don't be afraid. Your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Remember, you are the one who will open the door to the light.

Morthina turned around as if she had heard something, she continued into the darkness ignoring the warning.

The Heartless were using Morthina from the beginning. She failed to notice the darkness in her heart eating away at her.  But the presence made her feel good, it gave her a sense of belonging; where the presence of the light was didn’t.

She emerged on the other side of the Portal at the Organization stronghold where she came face to face with xemnas the leader.

AM I STRONGER THAN RIKU, I MEAN MY HEART IS IT STRONGER?

XEMNAS: For that instant, it was. However, you can become stronger. You showed no fear in stepping through the door to darkness. It held no terror for you. Plunger deeper into the darkness and your heart will grow even stronger.

SO…ENTERING THE DARKNESS MADE ME THIS WAY…. I FEEL AS IF A PART OF ME IS MISSING

Xemnas: there is a light version of you her name is Xash she wields a Key blade as well known as the divine key blade…When she and you come together you make a being by the name of Sha.. But since you’re so far into the darkness Sha cannot hear the calls from the blades… eventually you will have to confront her.

SO…I’M HALF OF ANOTHER BEING… xemnas disappeared leaving Morthina to ponder her existence alone…

XASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XASH

hmmmm i dont want to finish this LMFAO

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers