Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83
No Caption Provided

"Our 'good King' is beginning to become problematic." The Vision spoke softly to his partner in their teams control room. Remy Lebeau, the mutant known as Gambit; coolly lay against a desk housing a massive computer, his finger's expertly spinning a Queen of Hearts between them. He did not seem to be into the conversation at all.

"His murder of the Timebroker, and his destruction of his own World were already cause for concern. But I also believe he is the cause of Ororro and Peter's world as well. There is also, his imprisonment of this team's previous field leader, Victor Creed."

Remy Leabeau yawned and answered, "No offense, Mon Ami, but what this got to do with ol' Remy?"

"Does this not raise the question, 'when are we next'?" Said Vision, his gaze directed at the man in front of him. The one who seemed not to mind being under the heel of a maniac and pushed into battle for control of a world that had every right to be free as they did. To him, a battle with Captain America and S.H.I.E.L.D, was just another Friday night. Since, they had arrived on that World, it had been constant War trying to keep it. Hyperion had murdered the being known as the Timebroker, and deviated from the group's initial mission, to fix damage in different dimensions. To be heroes. Perhaps it was the Cajun's upbringing that made him so adapt at piracy. Either way, the current status of the team, seemed not to be something weighed heavy on the brain.

"The King gon' do what he like, no? none of us can stop him, and everyone who has tried has met the great, grey beyond. I say, we convince the world, he not such a bad guy, and we at least manage to save dis world."

No Caption Provided

Had the Vision the capacity for surprise he would have been amazed with the young mutant's ability to focus. Having heard all of Vision's concerns and answering with a very noble plan. However a very flawed one. Just several days before, Hyperion had attacked SHIELD Headquarters the Trisklion. Tearing it out of the ground and casting it into space. There was an estimation of more then two million dead.Vision had been plugged into the web everyday since their arrival 5 months ago. He had been there for all the action. The King's face was on every television, his name the topic of discussion on every forum. There was no going back.

"I fear it will not be that easy Remy. I fear that things will get worse from here." The Vision turned from his teammate and walked towards the halls. Needing to have a talk with the only other person he could.

"Where you heading Tin-Man, you maybe gon' try and talk some sense into our brave leader?"

"I'm going to prepare."

Remy raised a brow. "Prepare for what?"

The Vision turned as his right foot stepped through the walkway, his eyes now fixed on a more curious man. One whom seemed drawn to danger and secrets more then anything else that wasn't female. "I'm going to prepare for the unavoidable. I'm going to prepare for the end."

I do not own anything. This his all Marvel Comics. Honestly, I was inspired by Impurest and Tommy and all the Bad-Guy and Girl loving Fan-Fic writers. I would read these stories, and think to myself, "I wanna write a crew like that!"

Hey, guess these stories are a release. A way to let off our car rage and work related fumes with these guys and girls who can be free in a way we will never know. I can't punch that punk who got loud with me at Burlingtons, so screw it, I'll have Hyperion destroy Ireland. lol

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Bumped for reading after physiotherapy

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you ma'am.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Thanks for choosing me as inspiration. :-)

Too early to see what's going to happen but with your track record I know it will be good.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for reading it means a lot!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

Good story as this.

No Caption Provided

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@the_impersonator: I don't think it's that good. lol But part 2 and 3 are up if you would like to take a look

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@the_impersonator: I don't think it's that good. lol But part 2 and 3 are up if you would like to take a look

What are you saying? It is good. I'll read part 2 and 3. :)