Kill Bill After It's All Over (One-Shot)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I've finally done it. I've finally ridden the world of the people that hurt me. And the man who had taken everything from me. Bill. Sweet, sexy, lovable Bill. There was a time when I felt that I would do anything for that man. And, I felt that he would do the same for me.

But I never thought he would ever try to kill me. But, I guess I had that coming.

I know I messed up. I know that I hurt him and I even took his daughter whom I planned on raising with another man. And I know..., Uh, God. Look at me making excuses and feeling sorry for myself. I had it coming because of the life I was living. I deserved it because of the lives I stole away.

From Sons and Daughters. Brothers and Fathers. Mothers......, I was far from an Angel, let's just leave it at that. But unlike those sorry bastards; I've been given a second chance. A chance to be a mother and a better person overall.

But.... What do you do when it's all over?

Bill had given me the life that I once lived. He is the one who gave me purpose. I now have B.B, and my purpose is to be a Mother. But how do we support ourselves? I only took fifty-grand from Bills estate. We've been doing fine, but this cash won't last forever.

And carrying it around is a big pain in the (expletive).

Right now we're living in a Motel in Tuscon Arizona. It's nice, and so are the locals. B.B has already made five friends. She is a sweet kid, a real joy. Which is why I had to get her away from Bill. Because I knew he would violate her innocence. That he was going to make our baby a killer. Make MY baby a killer. I would burn in the pit of a thousand Hell's before I let that happen.

I was a sweet girl once.......

But that was so long ago I can barely remember that girl. The one in College with the large dreams and who fell in love with an older man. A man that would rape her innocence and scorch her soul.

Bill. The man who made pretty girls his killers.

I know that I should be happy that that life is gone. That Bill, and Bud, and Elle are gone too. And yet I don't. I don't feel anything. I just feel empty.

Because what am I suppose to feel? How would you feel in my situation?

Somebody please tell me...what do you do when it's all over?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2 batkevin74  Online
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@guardiandevil83: What have you done!! You've inspired BK and that is never good. LOL. Interesting and unique , I don't think I've ever seen a fan-fic of this nature on here. Congrats.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks you two!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: It's okay, plus it seemed to be mostly ignored and I know how that feels. I generally enjoy the majority of what I read on this site and your work is no xception

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kinda sad, because as a Writer you want to be read, but it's fine. You should join WattPad.com. It's the site where the young woman who wrote the One Direction fan-fic was discovered. I joined Friday night and it's awesome. Not only can you publish for free, but this site is actually scouted by actual publishing houses, and if you get enough hits, you can receive a book deal. Hell, one writer has gotten a movie deal for her book Ghost Diaries.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By The Impersonator

Love the movie.

No Caption Provided

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell Yeah. But I'm a QT fan anyway.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Yeah dude is an awesome Director and story-teller.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Impersonator

Yeah dude is an awesome Director and story-teller.

I know, right?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

This is just a one-shot? Well written as always, but it only sounds like the start of something, not a complete story, or even a full epilogue. At any rate, added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)