#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not own any of these characters. This specific story, however, did come from me. So, please don't be a terrible person and steal it.

PAGE 1

4 panels

PANEL 1

Close up of Raphael’s right eye – it’s bloodshot. Has a livid expression and is staring right at the reader. We can see just enough of the red mask to reveal it’s Raph.

Caption: There’s good weeks, and then there’s great weeks. This is definitely one of great ones.

PANEL 2

A turtle’s fist (unarmed) is brutally slugging a Foot Ninja across the jaw.

Caption: All kinds of terrible people have been out in the streets. And all week, my brothers and I have been smacking them up and down this great city. Life don’t get much better than that, does it?

PANEL 3

Close up of the right side of Raph’s mouth. He’s gritting his teeth.

Caption: You gotta love what you do. And me… I love punching and kicking these fools until they decide to stay down. I’ve had my fill of that and then some these past few days.

PANEL 4

Tight side view of a Turtles’ foot hitting a Foot Ninja square in the face, most likely breaking his nose.

Caption: Some families have game night or chat over a fancy pants dinner. That isn’t what we do -- though I bet Mikey woulda loved it if we played more games. Here on the rooftops, we’re at home and bonding more than ever as we pummel these goons into oblivion. We’re not violent guys or nothin’… but if there’s terrible people in the world, someone’s gotta smack ‘em down. And when it comes to takin’ out evil trash, we’re the best in the city.

PAGE 2

1 panel.

Splash page of Raph laying on his left side on the rooftop. The same expressions remain on his right side, but now it’s revealed he's cringing because he’s in terrible pain. There’s a gushing and gruesome stab wound in his upper right side and blood is dripping out of the left side of his mouth, puddling near his head. Michelangelo is standing over him, completely distraught and in tears, nunchuks are on the floor next to him. Leo and Donatello are nearby and tears are flowing from their eyes (both have numerous scratches, slashes and bruises), but they're enraged and busy fighting off ten or so Foot Ninjas. Shredder is standing behind the Ninjas and blood is dripping from his wrist blade. He has a few slash wounds on his chest, but he stands confidently as he observes.

Caption: I just wish I coulda had one more week just like this one.

Staff Online
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33426 posts) - - Show Bio

*patiently waits*

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

SPN Tags: Dean / Sam / Cas / Jensen / Jared / Misha / Dancing / Happy / Yes / flailing / feelings /

#4 Edited by ColonelRunAway (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Color me intrigued,

#5 Posted by TommytheHitman (3196 posts) - - Show Bio

Excitement. Time to listen to the TMNT soundtrack... again.

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now I'm wondering if I should just jump on IDW's continuity or try to create one of my own.

Staff Online
#7 Edited by BumpyBoo (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Right now I'm wondering if I should just jump on IDW's continuity or try to create one of my own.

The beauty of doing your own is....ANYTHING GOES >:D

Either way, can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Moderator Online
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33426 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Make your own then you can do Dark Donnie

#9 Posted by Lvenger (19936 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Dark Donnie, I want a Dark Mikey in this story! :P

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP is updated. Figured I'd post the first two pages...

Staff Online
#11 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Screw Dark Donnie, I want a Dark Mikey in this story! :P

Mikey can't go dark! That would be the saddest thing ever to happen in a comic if Mikey turned evil. The rest of the turtles can go join the dark side, but not Mikey. He's too innocent. I would be a grown man reading a turtles comic with tears streaming down my face, and I can't do that!

#12 Edited by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#13 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21867 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: awesome! I have a tmnt fan fic throwing around in my head. I'll wait to write it until I get through the 2003 TV show and the trades of the new IDW comics. Its called "Don the last Turtle". In my head its cool, but it might come out lame.

#14 Edited by Lvenger (19936 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: It'd make for a controversially awesome story though :P

And Gregg, those two page layouts you've given are just sublime. What a way to start a story.

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

The emotion crawling out of those two simple pages... Work on this more my friend, you must!

#16 Posted by batkevin74 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Short, sweet and good, even though its a scripty thing. Nice Shredder pic. More? Will there be more?

#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: awesome! I have a tmnt fan fic throwing around in my head. I'll wait to write it until I get through the 2003 TV show and the trades of the new IDW comics. Its called "Don the last Turtle". In my head its cool, but it might come out lame.

Thanks and go for it, man!

@lvenger said:

@tparks: It'd make for a controversially awesome story though :P

And Gregg, those two page layouts you've given are just sublime. What a way to start a story.

You and I must have a very different definition of sublime :P

But really, thank you.

O_O

The emotion crawling out of those two simple pages... Work on this more my friend, you must!

I shall!

@k4tzm4n: Short, sweet and good, even though its a scripty thing. Nice Shredder pic. More? Will there be more?

Yes, there will definitely be more!

Staff Online
#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILERS: Shredder is now going to join the team, wear a red bandana and he'll be called "Superior Raphael." :D

Staff Online
#19 Posted by batkevin74 (10793 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Actually that'd be something Donatello would've invented and the whole Freaky Friday scenario could work

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Ha! However, there will be no mind-swapping in this story :P

Staff Online
#21 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21867 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

SPOILERS: Shredder is now going to join the team, wear a red bandana and he'll be called "Superior Raphael." :D

sounds great!

#22 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Yea everyone is right. Do your own then you can do anything! There. Are. No. Limits. Aight? You can turn splinter into a cyborg. You can make April jump real high a touch the moon!

Also..if Ralph dies..I take your soul.

#23 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

sounds great!

I KID!

@k4tzm4n: Yea everyone is right. Do your own then you can do anything! There. Are. No. Limits. Aight? You can turn splinter into a cyborg. You can make April jump real high a touch the moon!

Also..if Ralph dies..I take your soul.

Staff Online
#24 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5599 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (44234 posts) - - Show Bio

Slowly chipping away at this. Trying my best not to waste any pages.

Staff Online