TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

Chapter One:

Two days have past after the meeting between Superman,Batman and Wonder Woman.In that meeting Wonder Woman refused to become a member of the Justice League again and now,after that meeting,Superman and Batman are ready to recruit the ones they need.They have already recruited Wally West and Supergirl who is now on run over the world to see for the first mission of the team.

Now the team has to be fully gathered and the next new recruitments are Dinah,Ollie and maybe Roy.This is it.Superman and Batman are standing in front of the door of the apartment of Dinah and Ollie like they are going to take her on a date.They rang to see if she is inside and when she opened the door,they saw what they didn't want to see,Dinah crying.

SUPERMAN:Dinah,what's going on?Why are you crying?

BLACK CANARY:Ollie's gone guys.He was on a run from some villain and now he is gone.Last time when he called me,he was wounded and was really tired.

BATMAN:What about Roy,Dinah,where is he?

BLACK CANARY:He's inside,trying to find a lead on Ollie.He had a tracer on his quiver,but it looks like the quiver broke.

In that moment when Bruce and Clark saw Roy who is pissed trying to find a lead on Ollie,Wally calls on the Intercom giving news.

SUPERMAN:What is it Wally?

WALLY WEST:You were searching for Ollie and Billy,right?

SUPERMAN:Yes.

WALLY WEST:Well,they are in San Francisco fighting this strange stars coming through but it looks like that they will lose.I will help them.Come fast!

Superman tells the news to Bruce.Dinah and Roy and that they need to go and right after that,they got on the way to there.Their transport will be the Bat plane and on the way to there,Clark is going to tell them everything he received from Wally.But this won't be good news for Dinah although the fact that Ollie is actually okay.

After 30 minutes of flying to San Francisco they land in the middle of the fight and when they see what are their new teammates fighting,Bruce and Clark say in one voice "STARRO!".That was a surprise to them because they tought they destroyed Starro in their last meeting.After a breathe moment they had,Dinah says right through:

BLACK CANARY:Let's go there and help them.They are too many and I don't think Kara,Ollie,Wally and Billy can take them.

After that they all come down on the battlefield and the action may begin.When Clark finally gets a glimpse on where is Wally stops him and tries to turn him around and says:

SUPERMAN:What is going on Wally?'But after seeing what is on his face,he replies with one thing'NO!'because a Starro was on his face.

That's how the battle begun,Clark saw what is on Wally and went against him while the others tried to help the others with Starros on them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

pretty good.@TDK_1997:

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

C'mon!Why is nobody commenting on this?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@TDK_1997: I hate to harp on about it but the punctuation dude. If it's hard to read you'll get glossed over because it looks messy and unstructured no matter how good it may be. Copy it onto a word doc, run a spell check over it which does grammar as well and repost it. Coz honestly I just commented I haven't read it

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TDK_1997

@batkevin74: Thank You!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TDK_1997

Chapter Two:

After seeing what is happening with their fellow friends,Kal-El right away screamed "KARA!!!!" and started flying around in super speed trying to find her and to see what is her condition.Bruce saw that Clark left Wally and he right away jumped to see what's going on with him.While Batman and Superman had their jobs,Roy and Dinah were trying to stop Billy Batson and Ollie from destroying the city.

Bruce took on to stop Wally who just recently stopped running and was even trying to get rid of the Starro on his face and whispered to Batman"help me,Bruce!".After hearing those words,Bruce got all of his gadgets trying to get the Starro of Wally's face.But after Bruce started aproaching Wally's face,Wally whispered "Hit the Starro right in the middle!".With those words said,Bruce had nothing else to do then hit Wally and he did it.The Starro really came out and Wally was the first to be saved.

Superman had run all over San Francisco and didn't see any trace of Kara.He said to himself "I knew I shouldn't have invited her to the team!I KNEW IT!".But in that moment when he continued the sentence,he saw a blue figure coming from the sky in super speed."Kara?"Superman said and after he was sure that the figure was Kara he went up to see her.She had taken off the Starro and was crying."Clark,I almost killed a kid!I didn't mean to!"Kara said."You didn't do it on purpose.It was the Starro."Clark responded.

All of the members of the League were having some action and so were Black Canary and Roy Harper.They had almost the biggest problem.They didn't have to take down only Ollie,but Billy Batson,as well.Dinah was worried about Ollie and went next ot him.While she was going to there,she was shot by him under the shoulder with an arrow.Even shot,she still kept approaching to him."Ollie,it's me.Dinah!C'mon,get a hold of yourself!"Dinah kept saying to Ollie while he was putting down his quiver slowly.She went beside him,hugged him and Ollie responded "Dinah,I love you!".A tear came down Dinah's face and she fell on the floor because she lost too many blood.

Roy had a big problem,he had to defeat Billy Batson,a hero that almost took down Superman in the past.But in Roy's luck,Batman and Superman came and starting fighting Billy Batson who almost immeaditly took off the Starro of his face.

After all of them were safe and there were no Starros left,Superman said "I don't think that this is everything from Starro!"."Why so?"Batman asked."Because it has never been so easy!"Clark responded."How is it going Kara?"Asked Bruce."Everything's fine.I'll be staying on the team.Thank you,Bruce!".

After they got in the plane of the JLA and had closed the door,a green light came down from the sky and made a huge hole in the floor.After the dust had gone away,the JLA saw who came down with such an impact from the sky.It was John Stewart who was covered with blood and said "They are coming guys,and Hal is one of them!".

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

AWESOME!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers