Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

This Rated M.

All character are property of DC and based off of the Nolan films.

JOKER YEAR 1 Part 2

It's Just Television

Bruce Wayne walks into his mansion wearing a thick pair of sun glasses. He sits down on his arm rest. Alfred walks over with a glass of water and pills.

Alfred: How long do you tend to hide those glasses?

Wayne: Until I find one hell of a make-up artist to cover this up.

Wayne takes off his glasses and reveals a black eye.

Alfred: Speaking of which it seems that make-up covered buffoon gave you quite a left hook.

Wayne: Well I kind of expect Batman taking most hits from criminals. Not Bruce Wayne.

Alfred: Only in Gotham Master Wayne.

Wayne: Right Alfred. (Silence) Only in Gotham.

Wayne grabs the remote and turns on the TV. He changes it to channel 11. Gotham Tonight.

TV Host: Welcome to Gotham Tonight. Today is the reconstruction of the interior of the famous Iceberg Lounge after a group of criminals attacked the Gotham hot spot. A gang of masked criminals set an attack of gas bombs in the club area and also one of the criminals set fire to the main office of the club. Club owner Oswald Cobblepot survived the fire by jumping out of the burning room and landing on a craps table. Mr. Copplepot is now in the hospital recovering from a broken leg, fractured foot, and dislocated shoulder. Doctors state he should recover within 4 weeks. Because of the smoke, Iceberg cocktail waitress and casual entertainer Elica Connors was kidnapped. She is 21 was was last seen in the lounge before the fire. Only one of the criminals was captured that night and is now in questioning but if anyone has any information about Elica contact this number or the Gotham Police.

An Election add pops up on the side screen.

TV Host: In related news, what is going to be done with the crime situation in Gotham. As you know we are being under watch by the infamous caped fighter known as the Batman, however he has nothing to do with the upcoming D.A. Election that is taking place this year. There are four candidates who are running for the position. Former statesman Tim Kelly, Blackgate Prison Warden Harold Grergory, Young tough as nails no nonsence Eternal Affairs worker Harvey Dent who is seen as the underdog of this election, and psycologist and forensics detective Dr. Randy Dartelle. Because of his experience understanding the criminal mind, many believe that Dartelle is going to win.

Then we cut to a conferance room in the studio. The 3 D.A. candidates are at their potiums.

We are now going live to our studio conferance room where we are having another debate for the D.A. position. Everyone is here however Dr. Dartelle is not here at this moment but is in the studio. We are going to touch major issues such as...

All of a sudden static is effecting the program. We cut from the conferance room to a small studio room. the Joker is on the TV.

Joker: You know what I can't stand. Elections. It involves thinking, and deciding and is just to boring. You need to lighten up. That is why I think what this program needs is a good old fashion puppet show.

Joker pulls out a duct taped Dr. Dartelle who also has his mouth taped but with a smilie face on it. He is terrified.

Joker: Why it's D.A. candidate Randy Dartelle. Say Hi Randy.

Hi Randy!

Oh you.

Cut to Wayne's Penthouse. Bruce jumps out of the chair and runs to the door.

Cut back to Joker. He is holding a glass of water.

Joker: How about we sing a song.

Okay

Joker drinks the water but spits at Dr. Dartelle.

Joker: Oh wait I hate water.

He then tosses the glass.

Joker: So Dr. Dartelle..Can I call you Doctor?

Sure

What do you think we should do about Gotham's crime problem?

What Problem? I don't see a problem. I think all criminals should roam free and do what ever the hell they want. Infact I think they should do what they want right now. Light fires, fire guns, break things!

Are you sure thats what you want to do Mr. Future D.A.?

Yeah sure why not.

Well he has my vote.

Joker laughs.

All of a sudden a few people go wild in the studio.

Some are robbing others and fighting. Meanwhile outside in the city, numerous crimes are taking place.

Cut to Gotham Police station.

The police are racing to their cars.

Cut back to the studio.

Joker: Well you heard here folks. Why have quire boring city when you can have a city of fun, violence, and anarchy? Remember vote Dartelle.

He then pushes Dartelle to the ground and starts kicking him. he then kicks the TV Camera breaking it.

Outside in the city the thugs and punks y looting a stealing everything in sight. However most of this activity is stopped by Batman who is driving the Tumbler. The tumbler is shooting metal sling shots at the thugs knocking them down and tying them up. Leaving them for the cops.

Joker walks out of the studio building with all the mayhem going on. He then sees in the distance the Tumbler coming towards him. Joker looks in the distance. Batman looks a him. Like an old style Western the eye each other on opposite sides of the road.

Joker: And that was a special day. It's made me warm inside. It was the day I first fought the Batman.

End of part 2. to be continued.