It begins.....Firepits Of Hell.........Darkside.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

It begins..............................Firepits of hell.......................Darkside

January 23, 2013 at 10:05pm

The heat felt like a blast furnace but I was used to it. From the depths of the planet fire breathed hell screamed and we the people listened and we the people planed and we prayed.I worked every day like everybody else. I was a writer in the world where law was so firm that if you thought wrong somebody was there to make sure it was a glimmer of a thought. I learned long ago to shield my thoughts. To shield them away from the armies going out to war. From the Pera Demons and there weapons and from the many other forms of death and destruction that could visit you here on Apocalypse.

My father was killed for something as simple as my name. I was named after a earth God Thor.

My father was a general in Darksiede's army. He got to look at other worlds and even walk on there shores and partake of the foods and the drinks.

He fell in love with Norse mythology and most of all the god Thor. Honor and caring and a bold fighter he took me from my mother as was the only way here on this hell world and he said to all those around. I call him Thor.

Something happened then that nobody took note of but the Dark ruler did and only he did.

The fire pits for just one moment.

Stopped burning.

The world grew cold as a strange wind blew around it and embraced it and held it in its grasp.

Some place far away a spark of light known as All Father smiled.

That dark ruler willed the fires to burn again and nothing took place.

He had to try three times till they burst fourth with new flame.

I had began to scream.

I found my voice and screamed a warning to all around me.

Thor had come to Apocalypse.

It began to rain a strange thing for this hell plannet had never known rain.

Water was a myth.

The people were the people of the damned.

They did not need water they did not need anything.

This space this place held that need at bay like it was something thought of but never reached.

People kidnapped from other words came here and they to dreamed of water but it was never to be thiers.

Today they seen it and embraced it.

Others ran from it afraid of it.

My father handed me to my mother and bid her to take me to the underground and then to the boom tubes and finally to the training grounds.

After that he was killed by the dark ruler of the world.

Space ships coming and going a dark fleet of star ships out to destroy. He was rarely home and always out bringing fear to those he ruled.

Today I test, and today I fight. I have found out like my name sake I control the weather , I can call the thunder , the rain and the universe listens to me.

I went to the firepits and pulled star matter from black holes as it decended to its death and from that matter formed me a planet breaker and I named that plannet breaker after Thors hammer Mjölnir . Time the fire pits found a hero and it was time to fight for the light , the cause of hope , the bringer of the rain.

My first battle was from the very pits a creature so large it caused fear in those miles away. The perademons fled as it climbed from the depths it came from hell itself and it screamed for fresh souls to feed its hunger.

I called to to the winds , and they heard my cry....the flames of the beast rose higher. I called to the thunder and the thunder did reply as the lightning cracked the sky and the beast stepped back but I was far from done.

I called to the spirit of the water and its nature to heal all things and it formed a ball and went forward and covered the beast.

The beast exploded and was no more.

I swung my weapon over my head and the gravity of it pulled time and space and made a whole to earth.

I left that hell.

I would return later to do battle to try and free my people but that is another story.

One for taverns and women and battle cries.

I would tell that tale over ale.

And you will listen.

So says I.

Thor.

Act 2

I like the words of the poet.

Oh winds of change blow my way and bring me hope this very day.

I walked in the fields and carried with me all that I had took from that cursed land.

The self made boom tube a hole in space and time took me back to a time when man was still in the stone ages.

A time before much of things man had done on this planet was born.

I bowed down and gave thanks to the great spirit and looked to the sky.

I had come to understand.

Thunder echoed in the distance a great storm was coming.

I think it was a message hidden in the winds.

Time would pass and the shadows of my past or future would one day catch up to me.

Today was no time to worry of such things.

It seamed I was given more then enough time to enjoy life.

I would sew the making of a legend in the land and bring about the songs of a warrior born.

I wondered if i could call forth the thunder here and and I called it to me.

It came from far away and coursed through my upraised hammer then filtered into the ground.

The rage of the lightning the cry of the thunder.

Not only was I named after the legend but indeed it seems was the very legend itself.

I would swear and oath to do justice to the name.

I was glad there was no angry gaints to fight.

Just as the thoughts did leave me I found myself confronted by so said creature of legend.

The storm giant.

He held forth lightning crackling in his hand. He raged from the horizon and made a angry gesture at me.

He sent forth smaller minions to attack and I felt the cry of battle blazing in my blood.

I dare not let my battle become a land changer I would do my best to hold back my rage.

I let the wind blow a path , I let the lightning scar the path and I let my battle cry out as Mjölnir flew from my grasp thunder following her and she sang to me.

Oh such wonder to behold my spirit would do as a warriors spirit and I wished for a great table to tell tails around after this battle.

The wind became stronger the lightning and the thunder the world became a blur and then.

It was over.

I walked to the valley and looked for a place to make a home.

I carried over my computer from the dark world.

I flew to the top of the mountain looking over the valley.

Setting the resources loose at my command I let mother box build me a home.

I set fourth to create a legend.

Act 3 Calling of Sif.

I had never missed the fire pits of hell. I had never longed to feel the flames dancing into the night.

Or cringe at the thought of some horror as it chased people into the darkness.

Until today while laying in my bed looking over the valley and down on the people holding hands and telling stories.

I made a god wish that moment on a women I left behind.

I wished she stood before me and she would be mine.

I touched the ground and whispered to the earth.

Go spirit of this world and bring me back my love.

The world became dark.

It was known as the dark days.

How the rain did come and the lightning did fall and the people did fear to leave there homes.

Then at long last the door did open.

Two women came in.

One was Sif my beloved from home.

The other was a stranger to me.

She hugged me.

My son she said.....

Your father would kill me if he knew.

You are Odin's child not that general of Hell like you thought.

It was I in another form we did sneek away to fly on other worlds and got caught up in the chaos storm and ended up there.

I beg you forgive me.

I hugged my mother and looked to the stars.

She said there are dimensions on dimension and we are just one version of myth in a grand scheme so large it will scare small children of even the gods into saying prayers and going to bed and checking under those beds for monsters.

What matters is the battle between law , chaos and evil.

In this world you formed your own hammer and made it from the stuff of stars the mere wieght of such a hammer could destroy the world you stand on if you were to drop it.

So Odin your father stood by invisible to you and enchanted the hammer with many things and he kept you safe from that demon the devourer of souls that sprang fourth from the pits. He also pulled you through that hole in space and was the very person who tought you to fight when you grew up and read you stories to go to sleep at night.

Odin has always been by your side but you never knew it.

Until today.

I held my mother for a bit longer then looked to my love Sif.

How long have I longed to hold you in my arms and feel the passion stir.

She looked into my eyes and we lost time for how the world grew cold and the house I was standing in was moved from around us.

We were held in the dark and then the light found us and I walked into the golden city.

Asgard I knew it right away.

I had thought it was a dream.

I was greeted by my father.

I was amazed by the presence he demanded respect just by being there.

Thinking I had not known my father it turns out he was my best friend , my mentor my trainer for most of my youth.

He taught me how to weave spells and how to fight with the many styles. He taught me honor and respect.

We all talked and I walked out near a bridge went into no place.

I took one knee looked up at my lady and asked her hand in marriage.

The wonders of the universe can amaze even a god.

Act 4 Loki gone mad.......

In other worlds people made them mistake of thinking my hammer my companion my planet killer my sword in blunt form.....Well gave me my powers.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I alone control my powers , I only control my embrace with the elements my voice to the void my afair with the universe. Just as my brother whom I have come to know is bound to whisper magic of a stronger kind then my own. He is part giant but also as it turns out child of my father...hey he gets around what can I say.

When you live millions of years even mother gets around...But that's another story and you never hear such things in poems and stories.

Loki could sing to the elements such sweet songs or spells that they just fly into action. He weaves the power like a mad man in some crazy place with violins and great bases and huge drums. He calls it a dance of spells and when he is in full swing Odin laughs and mother cries and says thats my son.....or at least by name he is loved like a son.

Great fire dragons filled the air then water then chaos and they landed and Loki screamed bring me a dream and a dragon of myst did apear and then he said bring me a lost and rare dragon and nothing took place. No large dragon no huge fire breather taking its place on top the castle. However Odin did lend a hand and the air between his closed hands did change and a small ever so tiny creature did peak out. She called out from just under Odins thumb. A child screamed and so was born Asbera the smallest of Gods still a baby still a in the grasp of youth.

Loki stopped weaving magic and the court was sent home.

Life waits on nobody it comes into your life and says....Rules....what rules.....

When you change one thing in a story it changes many things. Loki looked to his creation and Odin looked as well for he had a hand in the making of such a small form. Asbera smiled and looked out then she screamed and Odin and Loki handed her over to our mother and all of us....went for ale......Momma raised no fools men have no place with changing of the diaper......if they did tales would be told of the deed , great poems would be written , I have laid waste to armies , found the maiden in distress and last but most important........stopped the foul smell of the evil diaper and changed it and made such young warrior smile once again...

No such tales never were written , such adventures never have been taken , such deeds never were done.

Until that very next day when me and Loki and yes even father were put to the task.

The day mother became enraged and made us all do it.

Then her and father went out to explore the nine realms and me and Loki and Sif had to figure out how to take care of a screaming child.

However thats a story best told with more ale then I have here......

So wait for me in your local pub.....

Drink up the ale.

Look to the story tellers and the barbaric fools out for battle.

I may be one.

you will know me by my nature.

Act 5 Quest into fire

A a God I hear the cries and plea's of the people of Midgaurd. Every once in a blue moon I can feel the fears of the very younge at heart and even beyond that I can see through the eyes of one of those souls and know its pains.

I was sleeping off a long round of story telling and ale drinking and dancing with Sif from the night before.

Losing myself in her embrace I dared the sacred dreams , I traveled through the darkness and into the night. I seen the tunnels and felt the presence of my lady her warmth still keeping my body close to her.

I could see the cord attaching my soul to my body a stream of energy so great it looked as if it lit the sky. Then I noticed something else. Another stream racing next to me.

Mjölnir my planet breaker my weapon my song singer and music of war bringer. She had a soul a life she breathed in a differnt fasion as one would breath if you were a star or a child of the universe.

Streaming like a snake my companion flew to my hand.

I would know why I needed the aid of such and I willed myself to travel faster in this quest to see a soul afraid.

Down through the clouds and before me was a small village.

Coming from the area around the village was demons and spirit fire. I landed outside the church and found the doors bard shut....this battle was not of flesh and bone but of the spirit and the soul and this night things were out to do damage to both.

A child small and fragile lay on the floor she had passed out from need of substance.

Her small glow lit the church floor.

In her hands was a doll and on her neck a small hammer made from the finest silver a testament to her faith in me. I became enraged the bezerker rage , will alone drove me forward and my protector she came to life on her own. I did not have to handle my weapon this fight she flew into the air and the spirit of the elements sprang to action. In this land of gloom and doom a spice came into being.

Call it the spice of battle or call it the after effects of a sun setting and the effects on your soul as you embrace the dying embers of warmth.

I sang the song of wrath and found purchase of another kind.

The battle would begin from this church I pushed the demons back and they tried to gain ground.

The roof of the church flew away and the people did stay , the walls fell to the ground and the people did huddle close..They could not see me but my light told them I was there.

The world was ablaze with the sound of battle but only there soul knew of my presence and those souls cringed in horror at what they could not see with the mind and could not fathom with the soul.

All through the night I did battle....the never ending hords of evil that would come fourth to claim the soul of the child. Then when daylight came.

It ended.

The battle was over.

All the village was destroyed.

I fell into a deep sleep and could feel the hands of some unseen force taking me back to Sif's warm embrace.

I woke up days later , my family standing around my bed.

I ached deep in my bones.

I asked them about the village and the girl.

Odin said he had sent soldiers to rebuild the village.

The girl had died.

Odin's tears fell from his face and down his beard and continued to the ground.

Behind him a light shined bright.

She stepped forward and hugged me tight.

The soul of the girl.

Thank you she said for saving my village.

I told her she was welcome.

Every part of our life is nothing if you do not live it fighting for something you believe in.

The glow of your soul seen only by the gods warms the hearts of those gods and gives faith even to angels.

I vowed to be worthy of such warmth.

Act 6 War on many worlds

Looking out over the dead that gathered each day from the world Midguard I watched the battles they relived.

I seen the faces of the young , the old , the angry or the sad.

I did not have to purchase a ticket to a movie or stand in line in hopes of getting in.

The air itself in this place told the story , told the tales of they heroes and of sacrifice to a larger picture.

Then at night the feast for the dead around Odins table.

Odin would make a toast , he would say a word or many words depending on his mood.

He would raise his mug many times and salute those fallen in battle.

Here you are he would say and here you stay.

When he was off gaining knowledge and exploring it was up to me and Lady Sif to make the toast to drink the ale and to listen to the stories.

On rare times I could go to the people and help them fight the noble battles to protect the people from the wages of war.

I felt the despair and I understood the people far better then most here.

Sif was ever present at my side during those times of war and a trusted companion wife or not I would be far less without her sword arm by my side.

Odin had left for a place unknown to me.

It seemed like years since he left.

Loki was amazing with the troops.

He performed magic and truly captured the hearts of the crowd.

I wished I had that ability to make one forget of what was left behind.

Family and friends old debts and dreams never to have come true.

I longed for battle and all knew it.

I longed to hear the wind cry out and the thunder echo from the mountains....Nothing felt better nothing completed me more...Nothing at least till I returned home to my bed chambers and my wife lay down and say something about the day...we would get lost in the events reliving them and what could have been done better or different. Our forplay , our way of finding a commen ground.

I had a dream that night that my father was far from home captive on a world with many soldiers.

Darksiede was coming to torture him.

In the dream he told me to listen to my old ways for that is the key to finding him.

I woke up Sif.

We readied the troops.

Souls smilled army shined life shouted to the void.

Loki put the troops in the mood for the battle to come.

He screamed at them ready will be our foe.

Ready will be the vile evil of the universe.

We bowed our heads and gave thanks.

Dragons led the attack.

The boom tube opened.

We went through.

Thousands of troops.

Chanting war songs and waving banners.

I rode on a chairiot pulled by two goats tanngrisnir and tanngnjóstr were there names.

Sif was at my side.

Loki rode the first dragon of flame its blue color reflected the stars above us.

If you get lost the Valerye will come bring you home as in any great battle.

I flew past my brother.....the great army before us was ready indeed.

Para demons with bat like wings took the sky thousands of them..

I tossed my companion into the air...Find my father I screamed.

Off she flew....I composed a work of my own......

Loki flew beside me and added to my song.

How the elements did obey us.

How the blood soaked the land and the souls made there way back home complete with new tales to tell.

A building exploded in the distance as my companion made her way back to my embrace.

Brother said Loki.... Our father has made it through we can go home.

Sif blew the horn of retreat.

The echo went out across the hills of a world so alien even the chill in the air seamed to sugest never returning.

A dungeon world.

A world made to drain the soul and hamper the view of all whom spent time here.

Even the troops whom had defended it seamed lost and without the will to battle.

Morale , troops without morale is like a kiss without passion a journey without moving or a embrace without warmth....

When the last soul of the last warrior was taken back to Asgard I let the full force of Mjölnir free to do as she pleased. I tossed her with all my might and she struck with the weight of the star she had been.

The planet was no more.

I had left a message to the dark God ......

War had begun.

Returning to the realm eternal I embraced my father and my mother.

Odin lay in the bed he would need time to heal.

Never ever drink ale in a pub and do disco he said.....

I laughed at the image of my father , one eye , golden eye patch over the lost eye and a ale in his hand dancing disco.....

shhhhhhh he said....

Do not tell a soul....

I would never be able to live it down.......

Loki fell over laughing...

Some place far away...

Soldiers made ready to invade the realm...

I had hoped to have more time to be ready.

The price of war was paid with the blood of free people wanting to stay that way.

In this case it was the souls of warriors wanting to stay warriors.

I passed the time planning for the battles ahead and drinking ale....and other things.

Act 7 Retribution comes

A dragons go Asbera was different born of magic , and of two makers she could peer into the unknown and see it come before it even got out of bed that day and put the coming on the list of things to do.

This day when we stood watch high above the lands looking over the battle fields filled with souls , filled with gaints and waiting on a attack to come...Asbera came to Sif , she landed on her hand she looked down at the still waters of her drink and she projected her vission onto the dark fluid.

A battle yet to be waged,,,,all the troops in the kingdom lined up waiting for the boom tube to open , tunnels to far off land of the hell pits...They would not lose they had been ready to die and most had died before only to be raised again by the will of Odin.

Then it took place....

A worm hole opened up in space time....

Out rolled the smallest of marbles hard to see if you did not know it was there and her keen senses demanded you look at just that spot.

The hole closed up and nothing more came out.

The troops relaxed and sighed a long winded sigh.

Then the small marble became a raging black hole sucking in all around it , tearing up the land and puling in all things living , dead all the world would be gone in a instant for thousands of miles around it.Life in this area would be no more.

Sifs hands shook and broke the image on her drink.

Sif came to me and told me of the events she had witnessed.

Where was the question , when and how to fight such a weapon.

Loki was in charge of that sector that much had been seen...

He was the first to die , drawn into the void , stretched and torn to peaces by the gravity.

Never could he stay dead for he was a God but would be hard pressed to bounce back from such a death.

Go said Sif to Asbera , go and show Loki what you showed me.

Off she went still small , still the hard to see dragon of magic ....Loki would know what to do he simply needed time to act and time to know what he was going up against.

I cringed at the thought that we could lose this war.

The 9 realms of asguard may not be able to go up against the thousands of worlds held in check by Darkside.

It was to late the war was on but more ally's would have to be found , more warriors and I wondered if we would be given the time to find these souls.

act 8 A time to go fourth and regroup......

Odin came in and raised his hands...

We only have one choice and that is to close all our borders to the ways of the outside worlds.

To regroup for a few years or such weapons would wipe out all of Asguard all hope would go the way of such weapons we could never win.

Then he did what would drain him for over 100 years and cause him to fall into the odin sleep.

He closed the world off to the outside , he closed off the 9 realms and all the people to Darkside.

I imagined that evil god out there smiling at his victory.

Did we do what was right I wondered. We would see and time was on our side.

Act 8 Countering the dark side of the universe

All the Gods did gather round as we listened to Odin's sound.

Horns blaring throughout the lands.

Giants taking final stands.

In story arcs couples finding passions embrace.

In games children playing hide and seek.

All the worlds never knew.

what would Odin the all knowing do.

He paced before his children and ally's

He raised his spear and shouted and and sat and then watch as his peopled pouted.

He then stopped and raised his hands high in the air.

He pulled on the strings of fate and destiny.

He would tear apart what was left of me

To the winds and the realms out in the dark.

I send out my hope for the eternal spark.

I give warning to the evil that threatens life and hope...

War waged on levels and we blaze our paths as our young souls cope.

Energy did blaze all of us flung to and fro.

I alone remain he said.

I alone will bare this dread.

My hand was in Sifs as we parted , I kissed her lips and found comfort in the glow of her and the memory.

In my hand was my planet breaker my protector....She to was flung away the pure blue of her energy told me it was a blue star that had been consumed by the black hole. A new star that I had compressed to make my weapon.

Out he tossed us...out he flew.

Stay with me I said , stay with me and we can do wonders.

She took my hand and wrapped herself around me , I seen the energy that was Sif go toward the blue world and then I was off and all around me was blue soul energy.

I screamed as my memories were hidden from me..

I came into the world once again on a planet lone planet in a star system with a single planet.

We shale call him Kal-El I heard somebody say.

Then Jor-El held up another child...Krypto is born he said...... say hello to your Protector Kal-el.......

Krpto looked down at me as alarms sounded all over the building.

He was placed in a blanket next to me.

Keep him safe young one they said....

Keep him safe.

I only cared for the warmth of Krypto.

I could not focus I was to young.

All I know is the ship was launched into space and the world behind me blew up and three ships headed out into space.

Ok this is where I say , I do not own superman or any of the other characters of dc universe...But I can play with them and show what could be.

Act 9 The journey to earth

I have the memories of many things.

One is thousands of years as a Norse god and they were fleeing away like the rising sun.

Then there was this ship placing me on life support and putting me and krypto into a AI world where I was being trained on everything from how to fight to how to govern people.

Nothing would be recalled right away it would take years but the program went on and on and on like some drone from a robot movie nobody liked because the robot voice was so boring.

Somewhere in the memories of my past I could not help but bring forth the image of a women with long black hair and eyes that pierced the soul and she gave me reason to go on.

Arival in 4 days said the computer almost to istelf because I was still a child it had been almost a year.

Worm hole after worm hole , course change after course change.

Then the cloaking device and finally landing on the small farm in the middle of someplace called Kansas.

Two ships crashed into the barn and blew the timbers all over the place.

Outside was a couple holding hands as the man came forward and shouted Holy shit Martha....Martha came running from the house with a fire extinguisher and went to work trying to control the flames...The ship let out a gas that putt out the fire almost at once.

I need to buy more of these darn things Pa...

You see that fire go out...

John Kent looked at his wife and smiled.

I do not think that was all you he said....

Looking over at the two ships he walked quickly to them both and looked into the glass on top and down on the chilldren inside.

A furry child in this one and a boy and in that one a girl baby.

If we do not get them inside all hell will be here he said.

They pulled the children out of the ships and then they vanished.

They were gone.

John ran his hand over the area to try to find them..

Nothing...gone without a trace.

He pinched the fury creature to make sure it was real..

Krypto screamed.

Sure enough John said...

They are real...

Martha slapped him on the arm..

Martha held the kids and Johnathan held Krypto...

I always wanted a little pet ummmm what ever you are.....

Krypto laughed as all her hair fell out and it seamed if he held another little girl.

Martha looked at them both and the world of the Kents had changed by leaps and bounds.

it would be some story to tell to the people in town thought Pa Kent...

If only he could tell it...

So thats what become of you said John almost to himself....

Krypto would have to be home schooled he said to Martha....

Martha came over to her and tried to lift her...

Yes I could see that she said.

Krypto smiled and went to sleep.

Martha changed diapers and they all watched little house in the big woods.

Smallville what a concept ........

Act 1.1 Justice anchors Justice

It had been 15 years since I came to earth and in that time my sister and me have fit in and we have learned to adapt to the people. Someplace out in the universe I felt the presence of somebody I longed to greet again. She haunted my dreams she whispered to the night and the night carried her call to me...

We would race me and my sister Kara...I would let her win and Krypto would come in third...Sometimes I think Krypto let us both win she did not seem to care to much for racing..She would prefer to just sit and play at home with ma and pa or just do farm chores....She loved to play on the computer and do his home schooling.

Ma and pa would not let her go to to school she was to hyper and did not like to stay focused...

Me and Kara had been to almost all corners of the world. We learned we could fly about 6 years ago and after that it was nothing holding us back. The world became small just a little blue spot in a sea of such spots.

I used to have nightmares as a baby of so many things. Wars and giants and dragons so much to take in I would scream untill my father and mother would come rock me to sleep and sing some strange war song....

I had some pretty odd parental figures even for Kansas....

We had friends to Lana Lang would stop by she was best friends with Kara...They would do make up and laugh and I would leave the room and me and Krypto would play basketball with Pete that's another friend.

Chloe was more my speed. She ran the school paper and we did stories together.

If there was ever anybody to lean on in time of crises it was Chloe...

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 230

#2  Edited By FicOPedia

Just preserving a piece of writing. :)

Rescued Writing:

Hello, arthurkerr!

Way back in 2015, under my cbishop alt, I had posted a blog about guidelines for The Writers Guild Presents. I'm thinking about reformatting/deleting those, but this was your comment on that blog. As it's a piece of writing in itself, I'm copy/pasting it here for the record.

Cheers,

cbishop/FicOPedia :)

You have me thinking hmmmm, Maybe a new idea or hmmm maybe dive deep into something and revive a old one.

To take it and maybe give it cpr and scream for a nurse.... Hey a super hero nurse from the Watch tower...

Hmmmmm Note to self look up on the nursing staff at the Watch Tower and see if indeed there is one?

Stories and worlds and wizards and maybe just maybe bears Oh my...oh wait one darn tooten minute....

Will there be coffee and cookies and maybe cheese cake?

Where there be talk at the water cooler and screams about diet soda?

Will I have to settle on a cubical and post of Dilbert?

Hmmmmm as I ponder this thought and it lingers for some time on the frontal lobe of my brain , short circuited by the simple idea of what could be the most possible , greatest , err most amazing...

Where was I going with that... Toss up paper toss it in net 30 points and hey that's pretty good for being blind in my pinky toe... Note to self (no talk of blind toes) end note.

OK writers and poets and short stories about bubble gum and nurses and just why did my cubical fall on that midget and his coffee just vanish almost into thin air?

Nothing to say but wow.

I must sit back and simply breath deep and wonder what could I write about.

What would make people want to read a simple short group of words bundled together to form a complete thought and spread out on the screen to maybe...just maybe.

Be a story.

I will get back at you on this.

Ps..your out of cookies.