Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Iron Woman, Part 5- Meet The Eye-Patch B!tch

Tara Stark walked through the hallway, expecting to see the eye-patch b!*ch, who went by the name of Nikola Fury. Nikola had so many secrets that she wanted to tell Tara. But she felt that it wasn’t the right time to reveal everything. Tara was angry about it, especially when she wanted to hear the full information from the so-called secret agent.

Tara finally reached the meeting room, and opened the door. She closed it behind her, and saw Nikola sitting on a black chair. She had that same look, which everyone would think that she was old enough to take on daring missions. In reality, Nikola Fury was really old. She was born in the 1920s, and then fought the German war along with her team-mates called the F***ing Commandos. Those were the rough days for her. After the war, Nikola thought of starting an organization that would help mankind, and defeat any enemy threat from possibly taking over the entire world. It could happen at any time. That’s what Nikola had one thing in mind- To prevent evil from causing harm to humanity. When the organization started, she was appointed as the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. It was a vast organization consisted of so many recruited agents, working along their way to reach the Director’s goal. She was famous back then and even now. When Tara Stark met Nikola for the first time, she asked her how she had lost her left eye. The Director explained that she lost it during the 1940s. It was a painful experience for her, yet she still survived and managed to continue living her life. She also took the Infinity Formula, so that she could still lead her own team, including the entire organization. The Infinity Formula, however, slightly changed her brown hair to white, which was shown on both sides. She was still a strong woman to begin with.

Nikola looked at a certain file, which was placed on the meeting table. This file was used to learn the information about the enemies, whom they might attack or control the entire world. Nikola had talked with the other superheroes to help her organization to take down the b@$t@rd$, and bring them to justice. It wasn’t easy for the old Director. She wore a brown coat, as if she were a private detective, helping his or her clients to solve a certain mystery. Nikola was mysterious alright. Yet, she still didn't reveal her secret information to Tara Stark. Not even the other superheroes out there, which they were currently saving the world.

“Well... Well...” Tara said, who almost gave a smile to the secret agent. “Look who had just shown up on my table.”

The old looking agent didn’t say anything at the moment. She hoped that Tara would help her on a secret mission. But that mission will prove whether Tara Stark could handle the job, just like many other superheroes out there. However, Tara only wanted answers, regarding who had leaked the information of her technology to the terrorists, and caused Obadinah's death.

“I can see that you aren't happy,” Nikola Fury said. “Please, sit down.” She pointed towards a chair. Tara couldn’t believe what the secret agent had just told her.

“This is my meeting room, Nikola,” Tara fumed. She never liked her that much. This was her second visit, hoping her answers would be solved in time. But right now, she didn’t have the time to find out, since she was busy juggling her work schedules.

“I understand your anger, Miss Stark,” Nikola said. “But this is important, and I’m sure you would agree to my terms.”

“Hmm... I wonder about that.” Tara still didn't sit down. She just stood there, facing the eye-patch b!*ch.

“Miss Stark,” Nikola said. “Please. Allow me to elaborate for you. This information that I’m about to give you, is extremely important. It’s a mission. Not the information you seek.”

“Huh! I knew you would say that." This time, she came closer to the agent, hoping that she could slap Nikola right on the face. She felt like talking to a stranger, who didn’t care about what had recently happened to her. She clenched her fists, as if she was ready to attack the secret agent. But she stopped. Her consciousness told her that she wanted to listen to what the agent had to say about the mission,

“Are you willing to hear me out?” Nikola asked. “If you do what I say, I promise that you'll get the information from me. However, it is connected to this upcoming mission.”

“How so?” Tara wondered.

Nikola got up from the black chair, and paced around the meeting room. She stood near the side table, where the coffee machine and other sweet things were kept. She looked at Tara, wondering if she would accept the dangerous mission, so dangerous that Nikola was willing to risk Tara’s life in order to save the world.

“I’m talking about the leader of the terrorists,” Nikola said. “I believe that he was the one, who was responsible to steal your technology, and is now seeking other valuable resources.”

Tara couldn’t believe what she had just heard. The terrorist who stole Tara’s technology, would likely take over the world, or even destroy it.

“Are you serious?” Tara asked.

“Yeah, I’m damn serious,” Nikola said.

“All right,” Tara said. “Tell me. Do you have any idea what I went through? I almost got killed by the f***ing missile, for God's sake."

“I believe it’s a she,” Nikola corrected her. “And let me tell you something, Tara. I have also gone through a lot, much more than you. If you know what I mean."

“No,” Tara said furiously. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Do you want proof?” Nikola said. “I’ll show it to you." She looked at a single surveillance camera, attached near the door where Tara came from. “Don’t worry. My special device affects the surveillance cameras.” She unbuttoned her brown coat, and then revealed her naked body. It was covered with several cuts and bruises. Tara couldn’t imagine what kind of torturous pain that the secret agent might have gone through. She didn’t want to ask, but felt like it.

“Um...” Tara said, as she kept staring at her naked body. “What happened to you?”

Nikola sighed, and closed her brown coat. She stared at the Stark woman, giving out some random thoughts of what else to say.

“I’ve been tortured by the Germans,” Nikola revealed in front of her.

“I... see,” Tara said slowly. “What about your back? Can I see them?”

“You’re kidding me?” Nikola was surprised to hear what Tara had just said right now. “Oh well.” She unbuttoned her brown coat again, and dropped it on the floor. She turned around so that Tara could see more cuts and bruises on her back.

She has a fine @$$, Tara thought. She still couldn't imagine a life living in the 1940s. The German soldiers were like dangerous creatures, gnawing the human flesh, beating them to death, and performing perverse acts on their captured victims.

“You’ve seen enough?” Nikola asked, turning over her shoulder and wondering when Tara could stop staring at her @$$.

“Yeah, I’ve seen enough." Nikola Fury knelt down on the floor, and grabbed the coat. After wearing it, she looked at Tara again, still hoping that she would accept the dangerous mission.

“So...” Nikola said. “Are you in or out?”

Tara Stark wondered about her thoughts. She gathered them around in her head, trying to make a good decision out of all this. It was a tough decision, after all. But she felt like she had no other choice. She decided to go with it.

“I accept your offer, Nikola,” Tara said.

“All right,” Nikola sounded happy. She also smiled. “But first, you’ll meet someone who is willing to help you on this mission.”

Tara knew the she already had a partner. But Jamie was so busy that she couldn’t sometimes join Tara in her heroic crusade. She didn’t mind having a new partner.

“I like you to meet Nathan Romanoff, also known as Black Spider.” Nikola pointed her finger towards a shadowy figure, who stood near the window.

“Holy $h!t!” Tara thought. “I didn’t see him there.”

The shadowy figure finally entered the picture. He shook Tara’s hand and smiled. He wore a black suit, which almost covered his entire body. His hair color was auburn red. He had those slight blue handsome eyes, which any beautiful woman would want to go out with him.

“Hello, Miss Stark,” Nathan said. “It’s nice to meet you.”

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 6- Along Came A F*cking Spider.

Whoa there. The Black Spider has arrived to help Tara on a dangerous mission. And what’s this mission is exactly about? Is it connected to the leader of the terrorists? Who is this leader, anyway? Does Nikola Fury even know? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points