Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Iron Woman, Part 4- Family Values

Back at the Stark Industries, Tara stared at her laptop screen. It had been two months that she came back from Afghanistan, killing the terrorists at her own hands. She had to save the innocent lives, including Yinsani and her family. She looked below her chest again, making sure she didn't feel any more slight pain. But she didn't feel it. Probably not yet. But she was glad about it, and thanked Yinsani for operating her chest. If she hadn't, she wouldn't have been alive today. However, there were other shards of shrapnel, still hiding inside her chest, waiting to claw out through her beating heart. She feared if it reached towards her heart, she would die instantly. Then she figured out a way, how to keep her heart safe from the shrapnel. She designed a small device called the arc reactor, which had been attached to the middle of her chest, so that not only she could power her armors automatically, but also keep her alive.

She stared at the picture of Michelangelo's naked statue from a web site called E-Bay, where female customers were hoping to buy an exact replica of David. But she wondered how many replicas a woman could buy these days. It costed like $5000, which was pretty cheap. There were different kinds of replica, which were made of gold, silver, brown, any type of color would suit the tastes of a rich woman. She decided to pick the white statue, so she would remind herself that she had visited the actual David, and bring him to her arms. She selected the image, and bought it by entering the numbers with her own credit card. It would only take three days for the shipment to bring the naked David into her arms. She wondered whether she could stand, naked besides him. She couldn't wait for that moment.

A glass door opened from her office. It was a woman, her mother who had arrived to see how her precious daughter was doing these days. Tara hadn't expected her to arrive at this time of hour. The 56-year old woman took a slight notice of her own daughter, as she walked around the floor. It was as if she had visited the office for the very first time.

"This place hasn't changed a bit," Tara's mother said. Her name was Heather Stark. She wore a black dress, and a silver pearl, which had been strapped around her neck. She had the same white hair, much similar to the late Obadinah Stane. She also wore red lipstick, which almost smeared across from it. She had to go the bathroom earlier to see if it was still wet.

"Hello, Mom," Tara said. "I didn't expect you to come here."

"So did I," Heather said. "Well... Um... I just wanted to see how you're doing, my dear."

Tara sighed. "I'm doing fine, Mom. But... I'm busy right now."

"Yeah... Yeah, I know. Your father must have been proud of you. Oh... if only he was here." Tara gave the same thought too. Her father, Mark Stark was the one who started this company a long time ago. He had his share of fun at that time, even before he met her mother. They were a quiet, lovely couple. Sometimes they had to go out, and attend some Penthouse parties, having friendly conversations, sharing plans of their future, including her father's future of the company. Now, Tara inherited all of his fortune, making sure that the company stayed on top of the business list. She also made sure that her inventions were proved valuable to the market. Her mother also inherited the money, and was now living at her own home. A big mansion, much like a celebrity would certainly liked to live in.

"So..." Heather continued the conversation. "How is your old friend, Jamie doing by the way? I haven't seen her, since she joined the army."

"She didn't join the army, Mom," Tara corrected her. "She only works for them. Or with them, I should say." Her thoughts were on the naked statue of David right now. She wondered when she will get to stand naked, besides one of the most, famous statues in the world. Oh, how she couldn't miss the opportunity. Not to mention David's small d!*k.

Heather came closer towards her daughter's desk. She almost gave herself a shock, when she saw an image of the naked David. But she knew that Tara wanted the statue so badly, even though any rich woman couldn't get the real statue.

"Oh my..." Heather almost covered her mouth. "I didn't know David had a small d!*k."

Tara looked towards her, wondering if she wanted the same thing. But knowing her mother wouldn't like such things, she couldn't even understand the true nature of the fine art. After all, it was made by the greatest sculptor himself, the Michelangelo.

"You didn't know?" Tara found herself surprised. "I thought you had taken art and history class before."

"Well, my dear... I didn't tell you this before. But I've actually skipped those classes."

"Oh really?" Tara was more surprised now. She never skipped classes in her life, except she skipped the grades, since she was very smart. But that fact only made things worse, when certain other grown-up students stared at her all the time. Those looks had told Tara that these students hated her, as if they wanted her to get lost and get back to her own grade, where kids were almost the same age as Tara Stark.

"Yes, my dear," Heather said. "Your father used to f*** me."

Tara knew that story. Before her father passed away, he told Tara that how he and her mother met each other for the first time. Like most students, they skipped their classes too, hang out and have sex, even going to other places where no man or woman had gone before. She wanted to tell her mother that she knew the story, but felt it could be told again, since she came all the way here from her beautiful home.

"I see," Tara lied. "Well... I didn't know that." She smiled a bit, not showing that her mother would notice the tender, sweet smile on her face. Heather approached the glass window, and looked outside the view. It was beautiful, the trees, the grass and a couple who was making love to each other. She couldn't make quite of whom those people were. It could either be Tara's employees, or some random couple outside the company. She recalled that time when Mark made love to her. She would never forget that beautiful moment.

Tara's assistant, Peter Potts opened the glass door, and was about to tell Tara about the next meeting. But he took a notice of another beautiful woman, staring outside the glass window. He knew who she was.

"Oh, Hi Mrs. Stark," Peter approached towards her. "How are you? I didn't know you'd be here." He shook her almost wrinkled hands, and yet she still looked younger than any old woman out there.

"Ah, Peter," Heather said, turning around. "How are you, my dear? I haven't seen your... I mean you since... Oh I'm sorry, darling. My memory is getting quite hazy these days."

Peter smiled. "Oh... Don't worry, Mrs. Stark It's okay."

"You're a fine young man," Tara said and then looked at her daughter. "Well now... I better be off. I'm sure you two have some business to attend. I'll be going, my dear." She kissed Tara on the forehead, and walked past Peter. She closed the door, and left them alone.

"Well..." Peter said. "That was quite a surprise."

"Yeah," Tara agreed. "Tell me about it."

Now that Peter had to remind her about the next meeting, he wondered if he could have a dinner date with her own boss. But that sort of fantasy was quite impossible for any employee to imagine. Peter knew it was impossible for him to date with his own boss, but who knows. Only time will tell.

"Tara..." Peter said, almost felt like he going to tell her that he wanted to have a date. But... "About the next meeting..."

"Yeah... What is it this time?" Tara kept staring at the naked statue from her laptop screen.

"Well..." Peter said. "This meeting is really important."

"Aren't they all important?"

"Actually... It's that important. Someone with an eye-patch, wanted to speak with you."

"An eye-patch?" Tara said. This time she took her eyes away from the laptop screen. She knew whom Peter was talking about. She had met this person before. She was so secretive that she wouldn't tell the whole details of what actually happened to her, and the late Obadinah Stane in Afghanistan.

"Yeah..." Peter said. "An eye-patch. I... I assume you know her?"

"Know her?" Tara fumed. "I f***ing hate her. She doesn't give a damn $h!t of what I went through."

"Well..." Peter said. "I'm sorry to say this, but... she really wanted to speak with you. It's urgent."

Tara didn't have any other choice. Ever since she came back from Afghanistan, she met a white woman with an eye-patch, which covered her left eye, had crucial information to tell Tara. But she only wanted the information about the death of Obadinah Stane, including the fact that her technology secrets were exposed to the terrorists. She closed the lid down, and got up from her chair.

"Is there anything else, Peter?" Tara asked, wondering if she had another job to do as well.

"No, Tara," Peter said. "I think that's it."

"All right, then. Cover all calls for me, while I'm gone. Okay?"

"You got it." Peter took her boss' seat, while Tara walked across the hallway to meet the eye-patch b!*ch.

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 5- Meet The Eye-Patch B!tch.

Oh no. Sounds like Tara is getting frustrated over the fact this eye-patch b!tch wouldn't tell her the exact information that she wanted. Well, what about this time? Will Tara get the information? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points