Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Iron Woman, Part 3- The Kick-@$$ Weapon Of Mass Destruction

Tara couldn't believe her eyes and ears. She found herself captured by the terrorists, whom they wanted her to create the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. She never expected this way. She was only meant to meet the other weapon contractors, discussing their pivotal role in the hopes of preventing a deadly war. Now, she had no idea of what kind of weapon she had to create. Yinsani mentioned that the weapon had to be useful for the terrorists to handle. It may not be easy for the smart Stark lady, though she had fanciful ideas about the wonders of technology.

After a tremendous amount of thinking, something hit her mind with a click. It was like someone had just given her an idea. It was the vision the strange, familiar figure who had forced her to get up from the sandy ground. It was the armor. She needed to create the armor for these f***ing terrorists.

She looked at Yinsani, who was sitting in her chair. The Afghan woman hoped that Tara Stark would help her. She looked at her wristwatch, watching as the stick goes slowly, passing the time. Yinsani got up, and expected some good ideas, coming out from Tara's head.

"Miss Stark," Yinsani said. "Have you thought of an idea?"

"Yeah... I did," Tara replied. "We have to create an armor."

"An... armor you say?" Yinsani said, sounded confused. She did hear of an armor before. She also wondered if it could be useful to the terrorists. Tara immediately got up from the chair, hoping to find the right tools, so that she could start creating it. However this armor, which she was about to create, wasn't for the terrorists. It was only meant for her.

"We need to act fast," Tara said. She looked at all the tools, and was surprised to see that they were the property of Stark Industries.

"How the hell..." She paused. Yinsani knew what Tara Stark was looking at. She came closer to Tara, touching her right shoulder, and squeezed it.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said. "I know what you are thinking. But..."

"How the hell did they get my tools?" Tara interrupted her, and demanded to know the answers. Yinsani was afraid that Tara might react, when she found her own tools inside a cave. But she was only forced to work with Tara, and help her build the weapon that the leader of the terrorists wanted. Whoever their leader was.

"Look, Miss Stark," Yinsani continued. "We must do this, right now. Or else..."

Tara didn't know how to say this. But she figured that someone was playing mind tricks on her. There was no way that she would expose her weaponry secrets to the terrorists. She would never work with them. Now, she was forced to do just that, so she could survive and escape from this $h!thole.

"All right, then," Tara said. She moved, and grabbed the tool boxes away from the ground, and then put them on the table. She felt the pain from the chest, as she was doing her job. She held her chest, seeking to sense some scratch. Yinsani had noticed it.

"Do not worry, Miss Stark," Yinsani said. "A shard of shrapnel had entered inside your chest. I tried to remove the rest of it out. But I was afraid you might die."

Tara gave a surprising look at the Afghan woman. She wondered what really happened to her chest. She would have died then, but somehow she survived. Maybe, thanks to the real doctor here.

Tara asked, "Are you... a surgeon?"

"Sort of," Yinsani replied. "Well... I used to be."

Tara didn't discuss any much further. She needed to start creating the armor, which she had seen in her sort of vision. She couldn't tell if it was real. Not to mention that man's voice... She couldn't quite catch it either. It may sound familiar to her, but she knew the voice had sounded like a man. She pushed those thoughts away, and got herself to work. She turned towards the Afghan woman, asking for her help. Yinsani agreed, and came over to help Tara Stark to create the armor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days and two nights that the two beautiful ladies worked their @$$e$ off. The heat kept lashing at their faces, even their gorgeous bodies. Tara Stark felt like she needed a cooling fan here. She had used all the tools to create her special armor. But it hadn't been finished yet. Some of the terrorists came by, and see how the ladies were doing their job, especially Tara Stark. They wouldn't reveal the leader of the terrorists. But his name sounded dangerous to anyone, who couldn't possibly hear. His name sounded terrifying, which even affected Afghanistan and other countries out there.

Tara saw some parts of her armor, which had been recently finished. She held the mask towards her face, welding the sparks of fire towards it. Then she stopped. She felt the intense heat, reaching towards her body. She decided it was the best, cooling way to remove the heat. She pulled the mask off and dropped it, including the welding device on the ground. Then she removed all of her clothes, and left them there. She put the mask back on, ready to strike another fire at her armor. Yinsani became surprised to see what the smart-@$$ woman was doing right now. She couldn't even help staring at Tara's lovely @$$.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said, trying to think the words of what she was about to say next. "Are you sure... that is wise?"

"Yeah..." Tara said. "I don't like the heat. But if you want, you can do the same thing."

"I am fine, Miss Stark," Yinsani, said, feeling embarrassed. "Thank you. But I rather be clothed."

"I understand," Tara said. She took the mask away from the ground, and wore it. Then she picked up the welding device as well. She continued sparking the light on her armor. Some of the sparking lights of fire touched a little bit on Tara's naked body. She didn't mind working nude, since she had done it all the time. But she made sure that none of her employees, including Peter Potts to stare at her. It may be embarrassing for them, but some men wouldn't take their eyes off from her nakedness.

Tara continued days and nights of creating her armor. Yinsani helped her a lot, yet she couldn't help staring at her @$$. She asked Tara if the terrorists would see her naked body, and react to it. But Tara said there was nothing to worry about. After all, it was the dreadful heat inside the cave, which was affecting Tara and she needed much space to think clearly of creating her advanced armor.

Some of the terrorists arrived back at the cave. They checked to see if both ladies were still working on the weapon. They gulped when they saw Tara's nakedness except for Yinsani, due to her religious upbringing. They couldn't believe their eyes. But the other terrorist said it was because of the heat wave, so he didn't mind the Stark woman to get naked. Yet, he could see her lovely @$$ and not her bre@$t$, including the lower part of her body, because she stood in front of her ultimate weapon. He wondered if Tara was indeed the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. He smiled at that thought, and motioned his men to go back to their posts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Tara had finally finished her masterpiece. A work of fine art much like Michelangelo's David, who was also naked. She remembered visiting Venice, and saw the famous statue of all time. At that point, she felt like touching the giant slayer's small d!*k. But she couldn't allow herself to perform such a perverse act, since there were other tourists whom they might notice her. One of the paparazzi who kept following Tara, hoped to catch the glimpse of her gorgeous body, even though the Stark woman was fully clothed. She thought of buying a replica of the David's naked statue, so she could touch his small d!*k.

She put those sexy thoughts away from her beautiful mind, and removed the metal mask off from her face. She also put the welding device aside. Yinsani was relieved to see that Tara had finally got her work done. She stared at the silver armor, which almost made it shiny like the knight of shining armor. Both the armor and helmet did look like someone, staring at the two beautiful ladies. Yinsani didn't want to know what Tara was thinking right now. But Tara figured if she could wear this huge silver armor, she could get the hell out of here. She also had to find out what actually happened, and who would expose her advanced technology to the terrorists. She moved closer towards it, hoping that she could fit herself inside the empty shell.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said. "What... What are you doing?"

"I'm going to wear it," Tara replied. "Besides, I have to get out of here."

"But..." Yinsani said. She hoped that she could get this armor, and send it to the leader of the terrorists, so that her own family could be saved. Tara looked at her, as if the Afghan woman wanted to tell something.

"What is it?" Tara asked.

Yinsani thought of telling the truth earlier, but felt it would be less time and concentrate more on creating the weapon. She decided it would be the best time to tell her, before she might die.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said. "I was not being honest with you. For that, I am truly sorry."

Tara wondered what the Afghan woman was talking about. All this time, the beautiful Yinsani had helped her, creating the weapon. Now, she felt that there was another story to tell behind her @$$. Yinsani explained it.

"I see," Tara said, after listening to Yinsani's tale. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"Because... I was afraid that I might lose my family. My husband is waiting to make another love with me. My kids were waiting to play another soccer game with me. I have missed those days."

Tara felt like crying, as she looked at her wristwatch, indicating that there wasn't much time to lose. She needed to get out of here. She strapped herself inside the silver armor.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said. "What... What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, Yinsani," Tara said. "I'll save your family." She wore the silver helmet on, which covered her entire face. Then she moved out, passing the Afghan woman. She stopped, and turned towards Yinsani.

"Stay behind me," Tara said. "Because it's going to be a bumpy ride."

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 4- Family Values.

The Iron Woman has finally entered the picture. What will happen next? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dude did you do that Iron Woman art yourself?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@guardiandevil83 said:

Dude did you do that Iron Woman art yourself?

No. I borrowed the picture and edited it by using the paint program. I think she's one of those cosplay models, playing as Iron Babe. This is the original picture, which I've found from the internet.

No Caption Provided

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guardiandevil83

How do you get the paint program is it downlodable? Oh, and EDIT: That's Sasha Grey she is an Adult Film star. Didn't realize that that was her.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do you get the paint program is it downlodable? Oh, and EDIT: That's Sasha Grey she is an Adult Film star. Didn't realize that that was her.

Actually, it comes with the computer itself. I think you can download it somewhere off the Internet. It depends what kind of operating system you have. You'll have to check the requirements before you download the software.

Oh, really? I didn't know she's an adult star. =P

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. She is popular one too. Damn wish I lived near you. I'm old and can't really do much with computers. Lol

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited