Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Iron Woman, Part 2- Those Were The $h!t Days

A shift of sand moved towards the approaching army truck. Tara Stark looked out the glass window, hoping that the sandstorm died down, so that she could see clearly, where she was going. She came to Afghanistan to make an arrangement with other weapon contractors, dealing with the war. These days, the terrorists always threatened to destroy lives, according to their belief that God had ordered them to. It was strange how a person's view of God could lead to drastic consequences. Tara often wondered about that.

Besides Tara, there were two soldiers and her companion, and a friend, Obadinah Stane, sitting at the back seats. She had white hair, which made people think she was slightly older, yet she didn't have wrinkles on her skin. She was mature enough to know what was going on, and dealing with the war crisis in Afghanistan. She wore a black business suit similar to Tara's.

A young soldier who sat besides Tara, stared at the smooth, sexy legs of Obadinah Stane. I wonder how old she is, the soldier thought. He sure liked to stare at beautiful women, including Tara Stark. But he never thought he would meet a much older woman, who had that more powerful look on her face. Whereas the other soldier wasn't into women at all. He only loved men, and that was why he had been staring at the young soldier.

Obadinah Stane was a tough business woman to deal with. There were times that she also had to juggle her work schedules, especially going out with men. But she didn't consider them as her boyfriends. She never had that kind of relationship, just like Tara. Although they were best friends, she and Obadinah had quite a lot of difference in them. She also stared at the glass window, without even looking that the soldier kept staring at her naked legs. But she knew what he was doing right now. She could feel it.

All of a sudden, Obadinah Stane kicked the soldier's d!*k with her black heels. The soldier felt the pain as he lowered himself, holding it. Tara noticed the kicking part. She smiled and thought that the soldier deserved it. Like every employee had said, You really don't want to mess with a tough, business woman like Obadinah. The other soldier who sat besides Obadinah, wondered what was going on. He stared at her, wanting to ask questions but the fierce look on Obadinah's eyes almost gave him shivers. He took his eyes away from her, nervously and decided to ignore what just happened right now.

"So Tara..." Obadinah said. "Are you excited for this particular meeting?"

"Yeah..." Tara said, almost giving a sigh. She wondered how long this meeting was going to take. She wished that her assistant, Peter Potts came with her, or that he could go alone and make up the meeting for her, so that she could enjoy a valuable, private time.

"You seem tired, Tara," Obadinah said, shifting her naked legs. This time, the soldier whose d!*k got kicked, didn't give out a pervert stare. "What's the matter?"

"To be honest, Obadinah..." Tara said, wishing that her best friend wouldn't interfere with her smart thinking. "I..." She paused and heard a booming sound. The soldiers also heard the sound, raising their rifles. Obadinah Stane wasn't scared that she was going to be attacked by the possible terrorists. She was a tough woman, after all.

"What was that?" Tara asked. She couldn't help the feeling that the terrorists might be after her, since her vast technology proved to be more valuable to them, even their country. She looked at the soldiers, hoping that they would know the answer. But the gay soldier said that he had no idea if they were the ones who caused it.

"We need to stop and go somewhere safe," Tara said. "We need to..." She paused again, as she and the other passengers heard another booming sound. It sounded like bombs falling on the ground. Obadinah Stane looked out the window, and noticed a flying figure in the sky. She couldn't make of it, wondering if it was an actual missile. She thought it right. It was a f***ing missile.

"IT'S THE F***ING MISSILE!" Obadinah shouted as if she was afraid. "TAKE COVER!" The soldiers shouted to the driver to turn away from the missile. The driver immediately turned the truck to the right, hoping he could keep his lovely truck far away from the missile. But it was solely designed to obliterate any enemies on sight. The terrorists never made the missile at all. It was one of Tara Stark's designs. Someone had exploited the Stark Industries' resources to the f***ing terrorists.

The missile hit the ground, exploding the sands, and leveled the truck away from the ground. Then everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tara...Tara..." Someone called out to her. She lied down on the sand. The heat wave caused her to have sweat all over her body. She couldn't identify the voice, who was calling out to her. She opened her eyes and saw a familiar figure, standing next to her. She couldn't even recognize that deep voice. It sounded like a man. The figure turned out to be wearing some kind of armor, covering his entire body and face. He stood there like a statue, forcing her to get up. She wondered if this... thing whatever she was looking at, saved her life. But, what about the others, the driver, the two soldiers, and Obadinah Stane? Where were they? She slightly got up from the ground, and felt the pain from her chest. Something went inside. She could feel it. A piece of glass shattered on her body. She may not be a surgeon, but she knew what happened here. She looked around the deserted place, still wondering where the others were. Then she looked back at the familiar figure.

"Who... Who are you?" Tara wanted to know.

"Get up," The familiar figure said. "There's no time. Give me your hand."

"But..." Tara paused, as she still felt the slight pain from her chest. She wondered if she had broken anything, her ankles, knees, or an arm... The familiar figure gave out its hand to her, and motioned Tara to get up from the sandy ground. She raised her hand, holding the familiar figure's hand. She finally got up, and stood facing it. Then her vision blurred. The sands shifted the familiar figure into that of an Afghan woman, who just saved her life. The sand also shifted the deserted place into something like an inside location. Tara looked around the place, wondering where she actually was.

"What... Where am I?" Tara was so surprised that she felt like she couldn't breathe. "What is this place?"

"You're in a cave, Miss Stark," The Afghan woman replied.

"A cave?" Tara said. "But... I just got hit by a missile inside an army truck." She thought for the moment, and then realized something. "BY YOUR F***ING MISSILE!"

"Please, Miss Stark," The Afghan woman said. "Believe me. I had nothing to do with it."

Tara looked at the Afghan woman's eyes. She looked beautiful, yet she wasn't like the other women who were forced not to do their own thing. She had that black hair, and wore some sort of army suit, as if she had worked with the terrorist organization. But it turned out that she wasn't an army soldier at all.

"My name is Yinsani," The Afghan woman introduced herself. "I know what happened to you. I found you."

"What about the others?" Tara asked. "There were others in the truck. Have you seen them?"

Yinsani didn't know what to say about that. She did found the wreckage, caused by the missile itself. But she did find some dead bodies, which could mean that Obadinah Stane was likely to be dead.

"I'm sorry to say this, but..." Yinsani said, showing a sad expression on her face. "I believe they are dead."

Tara thought about her friend, Obadinah Stane. She knew that she couldn't die. There was no way that Obadinah would get beaten by a f***ing missile. No f***ing way.

"Miss Stark..." Yinsani said. "This is no time to grieve over your loss. I understand how you feel, but we must do our thing."

"What thing?" Tara asked with confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Yinsani felt like she had to tell the truth. But there wasn't any time left. Her family's life was on the line, and she needed Tara's help.

"Miss Stark," Yinsani said as she touched her shoulder. "We have to create a weapon for our enemy. Otherwise, you and I are going to die here."

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 3- The Kick-@$$ Weapon Of Mass Destruction.

Holy $h!t! What's going on here? A f***ing missile just hit the army truck? Is Obadinah Stane dead? Who was responsible for revealing the information about Stark Industries? Who is Yinsani? Can Tara trust her? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points