Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Iron Woman, Part 14- A Gathering Of B@$t@rd$

It had been a while that the most dangerous villain of all time, the Mandarina waited to see the outcome of her enemies, who were trying to find her in China. The good thing was that those two enemies were stopped, thanks to her partner, who was also part of the Ten Rings organization. The Mandarina smiled and looked at nine TV screens, displaying each member of the Ten Rings from across the table. She sat on her seat, enjoying the delicious taste of the mandarin oranges. She couldn’t resist them, and yet she wanted more. This was her only food that she had eaten for the past several years. However, she ate some other food besides the oranges. But the mandarin oranges were one of her favorites. While staring at the screens, the Mandarina crunched a piece of her unpeeled fruit. She threw its skin on the waste basket, and took another one. The orange was also her favorite color.

The other people from the screens, watched the leader of the organization silently peeling the skin off another orange. She took a bite out of it, and stared at them as if they hadn’t watched one person, who only eats oranges.

“Ahem...” one of the members of the Ten Rings spoke. He was an Afghan cabinet minister whose sole purpose was to see that things were running smoothly in Afghanistan.

“Mandarina...” the Afghan man said. “We should concentrate on our goal here.”

“I know what you mean,” the Mandarina said, still taking a bite from the orange. She wondered how long this conversation was going to last. Every time, she had to discuss certain matters, regarding Iron Woman and War Machiness.

A Chinese general who had sat in the chair from his office, looked quite angry of the fact that the Mandarina wasn’t paying attention. She only focused on her beloved oranges, the wonderful taste that so many people would like to eat rather than an apple, either red or green. But for the Mandarina, the apple was considered sinful.

“What do you have to say, Mandarina?” a Russian secretary from the other screen said. She had red hair, which almost curled out, reaching below her shoulders. She looked like a businesswoman, ready to talk about serious matters at hand.

“I have only one thing to say,” the Mandarina said. “Iron Woman.”

They all kept quiet as if they thought the Mandarina was indeed a stupid woman. After all, she was their leader. The Mandarina started this organization, so that they could control the entire world. But she seemed to think collecting and eating oranges were more important than carrying out her devious plans.

“You don’t have to worry about that, my dear Mandarina,” a businesswoman said from the other screen. “I’ve taken care of her.”

“Are you sure?” Mandarina wondered. “I’ve heard she was tough than any one of us.” She continued eating the oranges. The businesswoman gave an almost, frown look at her leader. She took care of Tara Stark and her best friend, Jamie Rhodes.

“I assure you,” The businesswoman continued. “There was no way...” She paused and saw one of the armed guards came rushing towards the Mandarina. The guard whispered in her ear, said something that made the half-Chinese b!*ch shocked. She got up from the chair, and lifted the table away with the use of her super-strength. The oranges kept piling on the floor. The Mandarina never wanted to damage her lovely fruit. But the thing which her guard said to her, made her angry, so angry that she almost became a monster similar to Hulk-She. The nine members of the Ten Rings organization were startled by their leader’s anger and her actions.

“What seems to be the matter?” The Chinese general asked.

The Mandarina was quiet for the moment. She stared down at her oranges, thinking whether she wanted to stamp on them or take them away. She looked aside from her favorite food, and stared at the other members of Ten Rings.

“They are alive,” the Mandarina said, referring to Tara and Jamie. “ALIVE!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere in the outskirts of Tibet, Tara Stark and Jamie Rhodes had reached a small village. The people stared at them, wondering who they could be. The two heroes were like total strangers to them. They continued walking, hoping that someone could help them. Unless, they ask one person in the village at a time, to see if they could stay for a while, until they figure out a way to find the Mandarina.

Jamie knew this place was located in the region of China. But it was still far away from here. They could wear their armors and fly over there. But both heroes didn't know if they could provide that support for the long journey. There could be certain issues dealing with this cold wind, which blew right in their faces. They also felt the chill in the air.

Tara wondered if she could speak to them. But they didn't know English. She had to try it for sure. If someone here could speak English, it would have been great. The people of the village only stared at them, as the two heroes walked through the snow and stared back.

“Can you speak their language?” Tara asked her best friend. She wanted to ask that question, because Jamie came here for an old mission.

“Nope,” Jamie answered. “I wish I could. But I didn’t have the time. So...”

“I see,” Tara said. “Hmm...” She kept thinking of what she might do next. There were quite a lot of houses here, established in this village. But it proved to be too small for them and staying in one of their houses. There were lots of children running around, playing some ball, and catching each other. Their parents were hard at work, and making food to provide satisfying hunger.

Both heroes stopped walking, and saw an old man coming towards them. They didn't know who this person was. But the old man had sensed that these two heroes were on a mission to destroy evil. He didn’t say anything, but motioned them to follow him. Tara and Jamie exchanged glances, shrugged and followed the old man. He had a white beard. His wrinkles were shown on his hands and feet. He wore some kind of ragged clothing as much as everyone here in the village. His eyes were almost closed as if he were blind. He had a wooden stick that probably helped him to walk on the snowy ground.

It took almost half an hour to reach the old man’s place. It was a bamboo hut, where he had lived for countless years. The two heroes wondered how the old man was able to live alone in this small hut. They wanted to ask him, but felt it was unnecessary because he couldn’t speak English.

The old man stopped, turned around and stared at the female heroes. Tara and Jamie didn’t know what to say to him. They tried to find some words, or actions in order to make him understand.

“My name is Jamie Rhodes,” The black hero said to the old man. “This is my friend, Tara Stark.”

The old man still looked at them. He went around, staring at their @$$e$ for two minutes and came back to face them.

“You two are fine young women,” the old man said.

Tara and Jamie looked at each other, and were surprised to hear that the old man spoke English.

“You can speak English?” Jamie asked, surprisingly.

“Yes,” the old man answered. “I’ve learned it since I was a teenager.”

“Really?” Tara said.

“Come,” the old man said. “I'll show you how I did it.” He went inside his small hut, knelt down on the floor and held a big, steel box. He took a key from his ragged robe, and opened its lid. Tara and Jamie gave their surprise looks when they saw a bunch of adult magazines, stashed inside the box.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” Tara said with another surprise. “How did you get these?”

The old man didn’t answer. He closed the lid, locked the box and put the key somewhere inside his ragged robe. He got up from the floor, and went to a small pot.

“If you liked to stay at my place, you can have some of my food."

“You didn’t answer my question, old man,” Tara said.

“Tara!” Jamie looked at her, seriously. “That’s so rude.”

“That's fine,” the old man said, waving his hand to Jamie. “I'll answer it for Tara here.” He stirred the food in his pot. It was delicious, which he made it days earlier after having sex with a young woman of age 34. He served the food to his people, since they didn’t have any of it left in their houses.

Tara waited for the old man’s answer. She was too impatient that she wanted to get out of the old man’s hut, and find another place to stay. Besides, he was a pervert.

“I’ve taken them,” the old man finally answered Tara's question.

“How?” Tara asked. Before she could ask any further questions, the sound of a chopper was being heard outside the hut. Both heroes looked back, and went outside. Everyone in the village stared at the chopper. They wondered if someone had found them. Then a familiar figure jumped from the hovering vehicle, and landed on the snow with her cold feet. The figure turned out to be none other than Ivana Vanko, also known as the Lash Mistress.

“Oh no,” Tara said.

“Oh yes, Miss Stark,” the Lash Mistress said. “I have come back for revenge.”

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 15- The Learning Curve.

The Lash Mistress is back and ready to give another fight on Iron Woman. It seems that the Mandarina have sent the Lash Mistress to kill them, now that the two heroes are still alive. Can both heroes defeat Ivana? How did the old man take the adult magazines? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points