Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS PART CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Iron Woman, Part 12- A Trip To The East

Tara Stark and her best friend, Jamie Rhodes was on a private jet, traveling to China. Tara mentioned her secret mission with Jamie, so that they both could defeat the Mandarina. But the half-Chinese b!*ch could be a hard person to find. Tara made out her plans, which sometimes Jamie barely listened to. She only stared at the two male strippers, taking off their clothes, and then threw them on the floor. They only had their underwear on. Jamie smiled. She couldn’t wait to see that they would take it off, completely. They danced beside the steel poles, and sometimes showed half of their @$$e$.

“Jamie. Hey, Jamie!” Tara snapped, trying to make her best friend listen to her. “Are you listening to me?”

Jamie suddenly looked back at her. She sort of stopped smiling and felt like, when Tara would want to take a break, and have fun for a while. Yes, Jamie could be busy at times, which may not be that important. But the fact was that Jamie always found out a way to get out of her job, and go out with her other friends, partying all night long, and having sex. Jamie had the black hair, which sort of curled at her back. She had those red lips, which made her more beautiful than ever, so striking that men would want her. She was smart similar as Tara, and had the guts to fight. She was glad that Tara gave her the armor, which proved more indestructible than Tara’s. No offense.

“Come on, Tara,” Jamie said. “Why don’t we just relax and have some fun?”

Tara knew that Jamie was the kind of woman, who would go out to wild parties and play dirty games, especially watching male strippers in her own bedroom. In the past, she and Jamie became friends when they first met each other, during the first conference meeting at Stark Industries. It was the first time that Tara made a closer friend than the ones from college. Those students were really jealous of Tara, due to her high intelligence. Nobody would accept her, and even talk to her. But there was only person who accepted the Stark woman, and that was Jamie Rhodes.

“Jamie...” Tara said. “This is serious. Didn’t I tell you? The Mandarina was the one, who captured me. We’ll have to find her.”

Jamie learned what had happened to her best friend. But that didn't change the fact that Tara shouldn’t be too obsessed finding the bad girl, who was currently living in China.

“How are you going to do that?” Jamie asked. She asked this question because she wondered which place, where the Mandarina could live. There weren’t news reports indicating that the Mandarina could have lived inside a large mansion, or even a palace. It was all a secret. But her name was known to most people throughout the world, including the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. whom they were trying to find her.

“I have resources,” Tara said. “I've actually contacted Nikola Fury to give me that information. In the past, she had sent one of her secret agents to infiltrate the Mandarina’s hideout.”

“And?” Jamie said, trying to stare at her male hunks, still dancing on the floor.

“Well...” Tara gave out a sigh. “She told me where to find this place. I’m pretty sure it’s some kind of castle. Who knows? She gave me the coordinates, anyway.”

“Hold on a second,” Jamie just realized something. “We’re not talking about Dr. Doomina. Right?”

“Dr. Doomina lives in Latveria, which is somewhere in Germany,” Tara corrected her. “We’re going to China.”

“Ah, just checking,” Jamie said, sounding almost stupid. “I heard that Dr. Doomina took control over her country. This... Um... Latveria you mentioned. It seems to me that the Mandarina wanted to do the same thing.”

“Well, duh,” Tara sounded so obvious. “Everyone wants to take over the world. I mean... every bad guy and girl.”

Jamie recalled the events how she had managed to stop the enemy forces at Mexico. She used to work with the U.S. Army to disable the latest technology, the property of Roxxon Corporation, which got stolen by Mexican terrorists. She even thought about the terrorist connection that could lead to the person, whom they might find, the Mandarina.

Tara got up from her seat, and took the files from the table. She opened those files, which Nikola Fury had given them to her earlier before leaving for China. Tara had been wanting this kind of information badly, even though Nikola already mentioned it last midnight. But that information wasn’t enough for Tara Stark. So, she contacted her after hiring a hacker named Amateur Cho to send a message back to her through Tara's cell phone. She knew the message didn’t have the contact name, so she had to find a hacker to decipher the source of the message, which would reveal Nikola’s hidden contact information. Nikola was later surprised that Tara managed to perform this feat, without letting her know that she wanted to find the Mandarina herself.

Tara showed the secret files to her best friend. Jamie looked at them for a while. The files had information, regarding the agent who had infiltrated one of Mandarina’s strong grounds. A small photograph showed a large temple-like palace, where so many visitors were watching its beautiful view. One of the agents was shown, wearing black glasses. He had an auburn hair, yet nobody knew he was a secret agent. When Tara first received this file from Nikola Fury, she had recognized the familiar face from anywhere. The agent was none other than Nathan Romanoff, also known as Black Spider.

“Wait a minute...” Jamie stared at the handsome agent. "I know this guy. He was with you in the last mission. Right?”

Tara nodded. She could tell the look from Jamie’s face. Ever since Jamie met Nathan for the first time, she wanted to ask him out for a date. But Nathan rejected the offer, and told her that he had other important priorities to fulfill. Jamie was stumped about it, and wished she could go out with the most, handsome spy in the world.

“Damn, he’s hot,” Jamie sounded that she had never seen Nathan before, until she saw the picture. “I wish he could f*** me.”

“Yeah, you wish,” Tara said. She also had the same thought. She always had this thing about mysterious men with their mysterious secrets. Yet, she couldn’t resist the temptation. She never realized that the Black Spider stared at her armored @$$, during the last mission. However, she only had her sexy thoughts on her beloved, marble boyfriend named David.

“What are you thinking?” Jamie asked, as she noticed the way Tara who was now looking at the almost, naked strippers. She thought of that guy dancing as David, even though he didn’t look like him. She blinked her eyes, and paid attention to Jamie.

“Oh, nothing,” Tara said. But Jamie knew something was wrong. She thought if Tara had met a man in her life. This, she couldn’t wait to hear from her own lips.

“You want to tell me something?” Jamie asked, hoping she could get the answer from her best friend.

“Oh, no,” Tara said. “It’s nothing. I’ve been thinking... That’s all.”

“Well...” Jamie said, almost giving out a sigh. “Whatever you're thinking, I’m sure he’ll be the right...”

Before Jamie could say anything further, an engine from outside the private jet, suddenly crashed and made the two female heroes and the male strippers fall on the floor. Tara quickly picked up the speaker, attached on the wall to communicate with the male pilots.

“Hey!” Tara almost fumed. “What’s going on?”

“I think we’re having an engine problem,” one of the pilots replied, who was struggling with the main controls. “Something hit it.”

Tara looked out the window and saw the swirling engine, rotating, and flying away from the jet’s wing. Jamie looked at it too, and was completely shocked. She looked back at the male strippers, and motioned them to sit back in their seats and get strapped with the belts on. Jamie warned Tara to sit down as well. But she had a thought that she couldn’t turn away from. The jet flew down the sky, way down that Tara thought they were going to crash somewhere in China, possibly dead.

To be continued in Iron Woman, Part 13- The Big Crash.

WTF? Why did the jet engine get blown up? Is it sabotage? Or did someone shot it? Will the two armored heroes live to see the day? Find out in the next part of Iron Woman.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points