Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

T -- Teen

Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 6- Spy Game

Roxxon Oil Corporation...

The great man known as Majestrix, had found out that the latest plan to kill Iron man was a failure. Even Tistrax knew about it. The man who now owned Roxxon Oil Corporation said, "It seems that our assignment has been completed."

"But... wasn't it a failure?"

"You don't understand. Do you, Tistrax?"

"What I understand is you're trying to overcome Iron Man's vast technology."

"Not overcome. But to think."

"Wouldn't Iron Man be a threat to our kind?"

"It may be true. But I've seen it with my own eyes. I want to view this world in order to take our own advantage."

"I see. Then what about this Bruce Banner/Hulk? Wouldn't they find out that we sent him? Tony must have told them already."

"He may have told them. But they still wouldn't know that we're the true culprits."

"What shall we do next?"

"Have you been focusing on that Gulag prisoners lately?"

"No. I was busy satisfying my... desires."

"Then get on it."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gulag...

I had never been to Russia before, until I met a certain woman in order to work with. She was a tough and brave lady who liked to kick some serious @$$. She was once a soldier being trained by the Russian secret government, unlike the Winter Soldier program. Don't even mention to me about it. Those days were tough for my friend, Steve Rogers to endure. Not he had to try and stop the late Bucky to assassinate the V.I.P., but also from endangering innocent lives in the process.

I was running with my partner through the darkest halls of the prison ward of Gulag. Yeah, talk about Nick Fury's actions here. He had surprises for me that I couldn't even resist. It wasn't the beauty that counts. It was the skills and strength, which she used to show-off by throwing those wild punches on those Russian soldiers.

We were captured in the Russian Gulag, where the prisoners had been held for their war crimes. I used to remember back when I was caught by the Middle Eastern terrorists, and yet that time was entirely different. They wanted me to make dangerous weapons of mass destruction. That's the line, folks, George Bush would always say. Until then, a good heart Obama managed to kill the main leaders of Al-Qaeda and whatnot. Thank goodness, and for those people who were enjoying their victories over the brutal dictators. However, the Russians had to capture these prisoners, so that they wouldn't hurt anyone outside the Gulag prison. Some of them may have been wrongfully convicted. But I was pretty sure most of these former soldiers, or prisoners had done something very bad in the past.

I and the Russian partner had to run, since they found out what we were trying to do here. During our capture, we were tortured for several hours. It wasn't the only first time that I had to get beaten up. It may be painful, but still I wouldn't spill out the answers. The reason why we both came to this dangerous place was because the Gulag agency had come up with ways to create a new form of Super Soldiers. I hate to admit this, but I always get the feeling that they were trying to recreate the Super-Soldier serum that created Captain America. But that wasn't the true case though. I had to find out more information about the possible experiments, and see if the Russian scientists had managed to make their scientific achievements. That's where my lady partner comes in, and her codename is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours earlier... S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Black Widow?"

"Yes, Tony. You'll be working with her."

Her real name was Natasha Romanoff. She took on dangerous spy missions, and yet she was able to come back out alive. I bet myself anything that She-Hulk couldn't defeat this red-head charming lady. I used to meet her once as part of the Avengers team. I wouldn't say she was an Avenger. Maybe, an on and off Avenger. She always stick at Nick Fury's side, and listen to his strict orders. That's what you get when you want to work for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nick Fury had to interrupt my important date with this unknown mission. Pep was still alright about the fact that I had to work with Fury, in order to wipe out this strange monstrous threat. I had to ask him several questions about these strange monsters, and what they actually were. Or how they had managed to enter this world. S.H.I.E.L.D. must have known the answers by now. Unless, they didn't want to tell me what I was actually dealing with.

"Nick.. I think it's time to tell the truth."

"What truth?"

"You know. The monsters?"

The old man stayed quiet for a while, and was sitting on his chair across the table. He was a soldier who had served the Second World War in the 1940s. Some had said that he was one of those Howling Commandos whom they never give up fighting against their common enemy. Like I said, he was a man of great courage and bravery. He never stopped of what he was doing.

"Tony... this isn't the time to spill out some secrets."

"Some secrets? You've got so many secrets that I can't even figure out the true purpose of these monsters. When will I get to know?"

"That's enough, Tony," the red-haired lady interrupted, as if though she was posing as a supermodel. Yeah, not super enough if you ask me.

"That's alright, Natasha. I think Tony Stark deserves to know the truth."

I was relieved when he said that. Well, sort of.

Nick began to explain how they were able to crossover into this world. I heard that such monsters or aliens exist in another dimension. But this dimension was somehow opened, and led the monsters escaped. I wondered if all these creatures were connected to Dr. Amagoshi's death. It may be a coincidence that he was the one, who had developed the ripple-effect generator. If not for the experiment, would the monsters still exist? I may have to face them all my entire life. I just wish there was an easy to stop them.

"I see. So you're saying that the monsters have come from their home dimension."

"That's right. However, we don't know what's their true purpose. We'll have to find out for sure."

"Then the previous missions could tell us something. I mean... it seems that they want to take over the world. Right?"

"Not quite, Tony. You can't just jump to conclusions because they're a big threat."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because we do have a prisoner who isn't normal."

"Prisoner? You mean here?"

"Yes. We captured him a long time back. We examined every single DNA and details about the prisoner. In fact, he looks like a human being. But he actually isn't one."

"He's one of the monsters. Isn't he?"

I knew Nick had secrets all along. Sometimes, you couldn't just understand the old guy. Even he wouldn't spill out everything to Logan for that matter. Maybe, some of them.

"So... when can I see this prisoner?"

"That's out of the question."

"Why? I need to know the answers, Nick. This might able to help me. Even..."

I was about to say Shizu Amagoshi, the brilliant youth who had attempted to recreate my armor. I didn't know if Fury had known about him. But the old guy still wouldn't say much. I guess I might have to find out later.

"You'll have to be patient, Tony. He's a dangerous prisoner. A one of a kind. He's a Cluster if you ask me."

Clusters were the names given to these monsters. I wonder how Nick managed to interrogate the prisoner by revealing it's true form and name. These creatures wouldn't also say about their plans. If only I could get to see it now... But unfortunately, I was about to go on a mission here.

"Don't worry about it, Tony. You'll find out the answers from our prisoner, once I authorize it. For now, you and Natasha must complete this mission. Understand?"

I understood the old guy of what he was saying. He could tell that I had no choice, but to do it. He got up from his seat, and took out a remote control device. He pressed a button, and the TV screen came up. It showed a map of the Russian Gulag. He then pointed towards it's true location, since the place was stayed off-limits. Natasha and I saw the map at the same time. We never spoke to each other, ever since she was out performing her dangerous missions.

The old man asked, "Tony, are you ready for this?"

"I'm always ready."

To be continued inIron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 7- The Party.

Since Tony knows a bit about these things, what's he going to do about them? How will he able to speak to the prisoner? That won't happen yet because he and Natasha are on a secret mission. What will happen in the next episode of Iron Man? Find out as the two heroes are planning to infiltrate the Russian Gulag. But first, they'll have to show up for a big party in Russia.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Good set-up for more!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points