Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

T -- Teen

Appropriate for readers 12 and over. May contain mild violence, language, and/or suggestive themes.

No Caption Provided

Iron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 3- Turbulence

I went back into the first class, and kept thinking of what I would do to help the dying patient. I couldn't just sit here and enjoy my hedonistic pleasures. Not that I would certainly go there. But those were old times which I wasn't really proud of. Not to mention the whole "Civil War" thing.

I told the Roxxon lady if she knew about the wild situation, happening in the economy class. She said these kind of events happen all the time. I couldn't help myself thinking that the patient was trying to call for my help. Maybe, he knew my secret identity? Who knows? I guess, I had to wait till everyone had fallen asleep. Maybe, I could take the dying patient with me. Unless, he was awake. But the doctor wouldn't allow it. I could tell he was up to something very bad here. Because these creatures or things that Nick had said they prey on innocent lives. But the problem was that the doctor might not be a monster himself. For all I know, this doctor may entirely be human, even though the scanned images had shown it.

I waited at the right time when everyone slept. There were a few people, who still watched movies, hear music and played games on their small TV screens. I took off the seat quietly, without waking anyone else. Even the Roxxon lady whom I didn't quite catch her name yet. I walked through the curtains again, and took a few steps until I reached the patient's seat. He was still asleep. I was hoping that he could be alive at this point. But this doctor wouldn't do such a thing, since he didn't want himself to get caught like that Dr. Murray guy.

I placed my hands on the patient's shoulders quietly, just to make sure if he was still awake. I also checked his pulse, and knew that he was somehow drugged by the so-called doctor. It was a good thing that the patient was still alive. I decided to move ahead, and see if the doctor was awake. In fact, he was truly asleep. I stood there in front of the seat, where the doctor was sleeping, until a flight attendant bumped into me by mistake.

"Oh... I'm sorry, mister. I didn't see you there."

"That's okay. I'm just trying to look for the... Um... Washroom."

"The washroom is right there, sir."

"Oh, what an idiot I am," I joked. "The sign is there. Anyways, thanks."

I went towards the washroom, and waited inside for a while. I had to think of something in order to stop any kind of situation. There couldn't be a doubt about it. This doctor was the monster I was looking for. But what will I do once it's asleep? I might have to wake him up or something. But it wouldn't be a good way to do it. You're disturbing a normal man's sleep, considering the fact that he wasn't actually normal.

I decided to use a piece of technology that could turn this plane around. I really meant it. This plan of mine may not sound good to be true. But it was the only way that I could fight this thing, and prevent any further casualties. I had to cause an event that could stir things up. I built a sonic device that could cause a plane quake. That way, I could catch the doctor bare-handed. The security couldn't even identify the sonic device, since it was heavily guarded. I put it on the walls of the washroom. Then set up a timer that would allow certain limits to a plane quake. Otherwise, it would get torn off into bits of pieces, and the passengers flying everywhere. Man, I didn't want to think about it right now. I just don't get Fury's actions though. I never wanted to work with the guy, who always took big risks. Yeah, tell me about it.

The timer was set for two minutes, until the turbulence stopped. I just hope that I could get out of this possible wreck hole. I also had my suit case of Iron Man armor, just to save lives in the process. I walked out of the washroom, and went back to the first class. No one would ever able to see the sonic device, since it was tiny as an ant. Maybe, Hank Pym would have helped in this situation, since he was out busy battling bad guys with the rest of the Avengers.

I sat quietly on my seat, and took a few deep breaths. I checked the timer, and then pressed the switch. Here goes nothing.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The sound suddenly sprang throughout the plane, causing it to shake every passenger on board. I got up to see if the doctor was awake. I just needed two minutes to get him.

I ran through the heavy crowd, and tried not to bump into each other's throats. The doctor saw me, and knew that I was going to get him. He suddenly ran to the other side of the plane. I went after him like a race horse. The doctor rushed towards the end of the plane, and broke through the cabinet door by using his sheer strength. I took out a small case of Iron Man armor, and threw it on the ground. The case activated itself, and then it grew larger. Wearing the armor, I went through the hole, and looked at the time on the helmet screens. The time was over. It looked like everyone was safe. Phew! I hope they could forgive me, if they find out that Stark had caused a turbulence in the air. What kind of a hero would do that?

I flew through the air, and scanned if the doctor was on sight. He was actually in front of me, and hit my face on the blow. I fell back, deciding to ask some personal questions to it.

"What are you? What are you doing here?"

The monster didn't reply back, and still attacked me. I tried to hit it with my own punches, but the creature kept hitting me. This monster was quite different from the other one that I had faced before. I used my repulsor rays, and blasted on one of the monster's wings. It cried out in pain, and then almost fell through the air of darkness. It finally said something.

"You fool.... You have interrupted one of my experiments."

"Experiments? Is that what you were doing to that poor patient? What are you trying to accomplish here?"

"You humans don't understand. But know this. You will not interfere with me again."

"You know what? I hate to say this. But since you're a monster, who has no regards for human life, there's only one thing to do."

"What's that?"

"This."

I sent out a hologram behind it. The monstrous doctor seemed confused that there were two of me. I decided to fly, and rammed through his body with my own Iron Fist. Iron Fist... yeah. Maybe, I should have taken Danny's codename earlier.

I still stood in mid-air, where the monster was trying to speak. He struggled to move away from my "Iron Fist." The monster looked at me, and said a few dying words.

"Who... Who are you?"

"The name's Iron Man. And you're about to get blasted into bits of paper."

I took my arm off from the monster's gut, and blasted it with the repulsor rays. The winged monster disintegrated into thin air, as if it disappeared on the other side. I was relieved that I could save the passengers, and killed the monster at the same time. I went back to the plane, and fix the outside hole of the cabinet door. But I couldn't go back inside as Tony Stark or that stranger. Like I said, I didn't want my public appearance shown in front of these people. I wonder what that Roxxon lady would think of the guy, who had just disappeared. Next time, I would like to have a date with her. But for now, I need to get this plane, and the dying patient to safety.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day later... Roxxon Oil Corporation

A man with a heavy broad shoulders, looked out the window, and wondered whether "The Doctor" would bring one of his experiments. In fact, he had come to this world in order to gain vast resources throughout the entire planet. But there was someone else who stood in his way, and he didn't like it one bit.

But the woman who had recently met the famous Tony Stark, had arrived to see her leader. The man who came to be known as Majestrix said, "It's been a while you came here to your office. How was your vacation?"

"Not bad. I only had a slight problem."

"If you ask me, I heard the news of Iron Man leading the plane to safety. You were there. Right?"

"That's right. But the guy who was sitting besides me. He's gone. No one seems to know where he is."

"What about the doctor?"

"Ah yes. Him. Let's just say he's been sent to a recycle bin."

"I see. Then his mission was a failure."

"You mean our mission."

"You could well say that. Hopefully, these top executives of Roxxon won't find out our true identities. I heard some news about their business rivals. Especially, Stark Industries."

"Isn't that our main mission? To mentally lure these powerful rich men against Tony Stark?"

"Yes. Tony Stark. There's something about him. I need more information about the guy. Even though we do know who Iron Man really is."

"Well, we have to observe more of Tony's actions."

"We won't be doing that. Someone will have to do it. It's crucial that we know the more of Iron Man's intentions of saving the world. Yet, Tony has developed advanced technology beyond our comprehension."

"Who you will be sending to learn the info?"

"This isn't just about learning. It's also about observing an event that could lead us to find ways of creating our own technology."

"Interesting."

"Yes. This time, we'll send a former Avenger to do our bidding."

"Former Avenger? Who would that be?"

"Tell me, Tistrax. What do you see in this picture?" Majestrix pointed towards a painting on the wall.

"A... green landscape."

"Exactly. Let's start our new assignment. Shall we?"

To be continued inIron Man: The Cluster Chronicles, Episode 4- The Monster Within.

Majestrix? Tistrax? I guess these Cluster monsters do have names. Who will be the Avenger to turn against Iron Man? Green landscape? Hmm. Find out in the next episode of Iron Man.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Nice way to end the plane fight- and the green landscape cliffhanger is intriguing!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@InnerVenom123: Thank you, again. The next one will be a smash hit. But since I noticed you read it, I bet it already is. :P

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points