DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Zhang Chin II'sAbandoned Facility, Ningxia China

John slammed his fists on his desk, his new project frustrating him. The idea of a beacon which disabled all Iron Soldier suits around whoever activated it. The idea was solid, the math was correct, it just wasn’t working like he’d hoped. The field was only extending in a one yard radius which would force any enemies to stand at least that far away, taking away the option of close combat but Iron Army soldiers had repulsor blasts. Also the field would only last twenty to thirty minutes, then take two hours to recharge.

He buried his face in his palms, being stressed with his work.

"James, what’s your status?" Barker spoke into the communicator, hearing nothing but static in return.

"James?" he spoke again, now focusing all attention to the communicator. "He must be out of range or too deep"

Whilst John flipped switches to different frequencies to catch James, when there was an explosion. The entrance to the facility blasted open! A squadron of Iron Soldiers, raising their hands and opening fire.

"Kill 'em, kill’em all! I am sick and tired of these, STARKS! Running their secret facility's underground!" Their general spoke, and the team blasted their repulsor's at the lab equipment and at John. He quickly flipped over a table taking cover.

"Stark..." He mumbled, as the blasting stopped. Nothing was heard, just silence. An arm suddenly burst through the table, grabbing John and pulling him through the other side. The soldier slammed his armored fists into John's stomach several times, with him letting out a roar of pain. The soldier threw him into a wall, raising his hand, and releasing a repulsor blast to Barker's face. He watched him slump to the ground then walked off, leaving him there to die.

As John drifted towards death he could hear the soldiers ransacking and destroying the lab

MysteriousUnderground tunnels. destination unknown

Winter Soldier sped through the tunnels at a break neck pace. He saw a light up ahead and screeched the brakes. A cloaked man with a torch sat at a table with many articles of equipment.

"What is all of this?" James asked cautiously, hand on the hilt of his pistol.

"Welcome to my collection, this is where you trade your goods, or buy goods, now tell me Stranger, what would you like?" The Merchant spoke behind his cowl with a sinister grin.

James scanned the trinkets and objects: blaster pistols, energy blades, empty data main frames, forks, crystal beads, small horse figurines; but only one thing caught his eye. A stealth suit. Winter Soldier figured that is what he would need if he were to carry on with this mission.

"The suit." James spoke

"Ah, I see. But what will you give me in return?" The man spoke, holding out the suit.

“What do I have that you want?”

The merchant grinned “Money you idiot”

Moments later James hopped on his speeder after adding all of his equipment to his new suit, trading in the Union Jack suit.

A armored sleeve was attached to this suit, including a wrist panel, and something quite similar to a Widow's Bite, but James called it Winter's Reaper.

No Caption Provided

"Barker? I believe I have reached further destination, my GPS is shutting down, Come in Barker?"

"Communications lost." A robotic voice spoke from his communicator.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson: I'm sure I commented on this when it first came out...no matter. Seems John is in a world of trouble. Also its panel not " including a wrist panal"

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DickGrayson

@batkevin74: I have something planned for John,