DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DickGrayson

Ferrum Storage Facility

"Go, Go, Go!" An Iron Soldier commanded as four others stormed in front of him blasting the tech all around as Jeremy evaded the hits, and even deflected with his new shield. The Star on his chest was already begging for trouble with the Iron Army, that and him breaking into their labs and stealing their equipment. The Photon shield launched from his wrist to the head of an Iron soldier. Visor's shattered one after another, and each soldier fell. Jeremy was getting the hang of it, and he was loving it. He loved fighting for something, He loved standing up for everyone... It was great.

The Storage Facility seemed to not have an exit, just more... well more junk. Jeremy heard them coming. "More already?" He said to himself glancing back to see the soldiers gaining on him. His eyes scanned the area. Nothing important to him was seen yet, but the same couldn't have been said for the Iron Soldiers nearing to his location. Without hesitation he quickly leaped out of the way of a repulser blast and snatched a repulser gauntlet in the facility. The old style wasn't in the best condition but it would have to work. He unhooked three old style grenades from his belt and removed their pins as quickly as possible. He blasted down at the grenades, crushing the ground beneath his feet. He collapsed down onto the ground, while Iron Soldiers chased after him.

Jeremy looked up in a daze, the fall had really taken its affect. He stared up with eyes quickly widening, a figure stood above Jeremy with shock in both of their eyes, and blue electric static all around the slim figure.

"No! He can't hold in his power!" Professor Brown shouted and ran for cover as static began to shoot out from light sources, everything going black once more, the only light source being Robert, The Electrified man. He absorbed all power and let out a powerful roar for all to hear.

"AHHH!"

A powerful blue wave of shock destroyed the containment facility, and everything inside. The workers and scientists rushed throughout the building, searching for an exit. A team was already being deployed to investigate the scene. Smoke began to shoot out to the city of New York, filling the skies. Holo-boards flashed on and off, people stopped in confusion. These errors never happened, EVER. In the rubble of the Containment center Jeremy rose up throwing an Iron soldier's corpse off of him. Blood dripped from his lip, and his bruised muscles made him cringe. The slim, and now Nude figure collapsed and the energy concealed back into... Back into him.

Derek watched on his Holo-Board as he was nearing the destination himself. The amazed look on his face showed everything he thought. The Hovering Vehicle landed down behind a crowd of people staring down the building. Derek rolled his newly bought suit's sleeves up and made his way through the crowd as Iron Soldiers headed in in front of him.

Inside Jeremy carried the unconscious body to the nearest exit just as Iron Soldiers made their way through, using it as an entrance. Jeremy went to sprint backwards but was cut off by a hit to the spine. Jeremy dropped Robert as he fell to the ground.

"Send the second team in!" An Iron Soldier commanded heading into another exit. Another team of five moved in. The last in line prepared, but to his surprise was bashed in the back of the head with a large piece of rubble from some destruction. The soldier turned around staring down into a Young Derek's eyes as he slammed it once more onto the Visor.

Jeremy continued to be beaten as Robert seemed to be waiting while unconscious. As Jeremy's eyes slowly began to close when another fist collapsed into his gut, Robert's opened and he extended his index finger out at one of the Soldiers who prepared another hit. A powerful blast of electricity shot out at the soldier, sending him through a near destroyed wall. The nude man looked at an Iron Soldier's gauntlet aimed to his head. He closed his eyes in fear, and weakness a repulser blast ranged out from a gauntlet and an Iron Soldier fell.

"Just in time?" Derek said sporting an Iron Soldier chest piece, and gauntlets. He opened fire on more as Robert slightly grinned, but not for long. He looked down at Jeremy who slowly began to stand. Derek lashed out at another Soldier while Robert and Jeremy held their own against blasts coming from the other Soldiers.

The battle didn't last long, considering Derek was in perfect shape. "Way to use the situation to your advantage." Jeremy said holding up his shield deflecting a last blast that Robert finished off with a zap. "I do my best." Derek said in reply. "Where is Professor Brown?!" Derek added, concerned about what happened, and where his old friend had gone. "He was here when..." Robert said, not wanting to finish his statement in disgust with himself. "I messed things up and interfered with... Well with either a project, or a prisoner. Which are you anyway?" Jeremy asked Robert who was robbing a deceased scientist of his lab coat. "I don't know." Robert said angrily. "It is more about what you were." Derek said and reached his hand out to shake Robert's, with an accept in return. "We should get out of here, Now." Derek commanded and the other two companions nodded in acceptance.

The three raced to the exit and made it to Derek's hovering Vehicle. Inside he threw off the armor and took a seat, while the others did the same, but in more pain. "He's dead isn't he?" Robert asked without making eye contact. No one replied, Derek and Jeremy just looked to each other. Derek rose from his seat as the vehicle hovered throughout the city. "I'm surprised you aren't asking much questions... I mean, don't you all want to know why they where trying to kill you? I sure do, I want to know this story so we can sort this out." Derek announced. Jeremy began to speak.

"Before I came looking for tech to use as a tool of vengeance to save this place my story started In this hellish era, when it first began, My father started a rebellion. We fought along side each other until our stronghold was attacked. Using Tech and a Ferrum scientist they prepared to send me to this specific date..."

"Why?" Derek Asked.

"That is what I've been trying to find out." Jeremy Replied. "What about you?" Jeremy asked Robert, he was probably the most interesting of all.

"...I was taken by Ferrum as whatever they where using me for in an accident at the powerplant. They had me in a Containment center, and apparently he attacked and damaged the facility, with me using my energy to blow it to hell. I don't know how to use this... This whatever this is."

"It is a gift. All of you have gifts, all of us have gifts! Don't you see?! We can use these to take back this place from the Iron Army... Your power, Your combat skill, and my knowledge. They tried to kill you both, they where trying to cover that they had someone with your power locked away in there, and Professor Brown died keeping you in there." Derek said focussing on Robert.

"Shut your starking mouth!" Robert said in pure anger, eyes already sparking blue."

"He was a good man... I knew him too... Trust me, just calm down. He was doing his job, and that is what we will help others to realize, that this job doesn't have to be this way. We will do it as Lethal as we can... And I have my first idea. You are all coming to my estate, I have some things for you, both."

TO BE CONTINUED IN LETHAL LEGION #2

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DickGrayson

Sorry for the errors, it is hard to type with a jammed finger.

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheJester

Nice, very captivating. Can't wait or more.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

I really enjoyed this, Looking forward to the next! I really need to get into this Iron age stuff :O

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

good read

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DickGrayson

Thanks, y'all.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By batkevin74

@DickGrayson said:

Your power, Your combat skill, and my knowledge.

Look out Iron Age! Nice

DickGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DickGrayson

@batkevin74: I can't wait to get the installment out where they recruit the creature from new york, and the Vampire slaying Vampire.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@DickGrayson: Sorry for the short response it was late and I was tired but I did really like the chapter

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By BlackReaper

Awesome! Keep it up.

jayksaginowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers