Irishlad's Co-Writing Block

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Irishlad

Hello and Welcome To...

No Caption Provided

What Is It?

This is a place where you can go to in order to FIND a Co-Writer or BE a Co-Writer.

Why Would I Want To Co-Write?

1. You can learn a lot from different writers.

2. It keeps your work consistent.

3. Not as much of a workload doing it on your own which gives you breathing space for more creativity and enjoyment in writing.

4. You can play to your strengths, if you suck at description but are great at dialogue, chances are there's someone out there who is the exact opposite.

5. IT'S FUN!

How Do I Start Co-Writing?

Simple, if you want someone to co-write with drop a pitch down below in the comment section (about a paragraph), also optionally highlight your strengths and weaknesses as a writer.

OR

If you happen to be reading down through the comments section and see a pitch you like, send the person a PM, if you need any guidance feel free to message me.

What Do I Do Now That I Have A Co-Writer?

Congratulations, Delete/Edit your comment with the pitch letting us know that you've found a Co-Writer.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2 The Poet  Moderator

I don't have a pitch but I wanted to say I approve of this thread and have anchored it (thought it would be useful)

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Irishlad
dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By dngn4774

@irishlad: Funny, I tried the same idea a while back but no one responded to it.

R.I.P. Collaboration Board (i_i)

Good luck on your thing though. Do you have an ideas regarding projects you might need help on?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

@dngn4774 said:

@irishlad: Funny, I tried the same idea a while back but no one responded to it.

R.I.P. Collaboration Board (i_i)

Good luck on your thing though. Do you have an ideas regarding projects you might need help on?

Plenty of people tried it in the past (including myself) hopefully this does better

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a co-writer to help me create a sci-fi title. It's really rough (at this point it doesn't have a title) but I would like to do a story about a squad of intergalactic travelers. These travelers are an expeditionary force that gathers resources and intelligence for the interests of their home world. In a way they are sort of like a morally dark version of Star Fleet. Most of the conflict will come from interactions with other empires or from encounters with indigenous lifeforms. I'd also like their to be minor factions with in the crew and ethical debates between the decisions made.

So if you're interested please let me know.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@irishlad: I'm looking for someone to help me write a tie-in to DCRC's first event; Underworld Unleashed. More specifically; Science Squad.