#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio

This is for anyone to indicate interest in the Inversion-Verse. The basic idea is that the villains are the heroes and the heroes are the villains. This is open to interpretation, but as an example it could be that the Green Lantern Corps is an interplanetary police force that comes to Earth to try to impose a police state. Former police member Sinestro has already lost his homeworld and comes here to try to save Earth. His finds some companions (Hector Hammond, Carol Ferris, Black Hand, the Shark) to fight the invasion together. This is just an example and it is up to the writer to figure out how this will work (for instance it would be interesting to see how this would work with Captain America.) Right now the two companies are being kept separate and this is a thread looking for any interested writers.

#2 Edited by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Hmm, I think I'll pick Daredevil or Spider-man if their not taken.

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (38131 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold said:

@RazzaTazz: Hmm, I think I'll pick Daredevil or Spider-man if their not taken.

wildvine my have spiders, not sure

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I'll try and jump in on this. Pick some obscure character so I don't screw everything up if I can't write anything.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have an interest in this. I'll need time to think of a character though.

#6 Posted by Pyrogram (38131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Eh, I'll try and jump in on this. Pick some obscure character so I don't screw everything up if I can't write anything.

Good luck mate ;P

#7 Edited by batkevin74 (10769 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Is this universe specific or all encompassing?

And then I read all the way to the end! Derrrrrr!

May I have Sabretooth for Marvel

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Sure

#9 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: @TheCannon: Let me know what you are interested in.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I grab X-Men?

#11 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: I'll take Jason Todd as Red Hood if hes still available.

#12 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio
@FalconPuuunch: Sure.  
#13 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: Who's all being used?

#14 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

do a CHinese Nick Fury :) He's been white, now black so time for him to be ellow :)

#15 Posted by batkevin74 (10769 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay my opening chapter for Sabretooth goes up shortly

#16 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio
@batkevin74: Oh great I look forward to it :)
#17 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I write about the brave American patriot Red Skull and his arch-nemesis, the dastardly Kapitän (Captain America)?

Also, is there a list of taken names somewhere?

EDIT: Can I also make reservations for Baron Zemo, Baron Strucker, Arnim Zola, and a variety of other WWII-era heroes/villains?

#18 Posted by TommytheHitman (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Spider-man if he's not already taken.

#19 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have no idea who's available and who's unavailable.

#20 Posted by TommytheHitman (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: I agree with Blackout, I mean with DC Re-Imagined there's a schedule showing who's been taken and by who. It would really help here.

#21 Posted by batkevin74 (10769 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: I may have inadvertantly stolen the X-Men by including them in my Sabretooth stories. Mine can be stand alones or if you like what I've done, they're all yours I just needed them for a bit. Sorry

@GR2Blackout: @TommytheHitman: Best person to ask is who is in charge! So standby for response in 3...2....

#22 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I've already started on my Red Skull fic, so I really hope no one's taken him yet. I don't want all the work to be for nothing :(

#23 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I agree with Blackout & Tommy. A list of who's taken would be nice.

#24 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74 said:

@YoungJustice: I may have inadvertantly stolen the X-Men by including them in my Sabretooth stories. Mine can be stand alones or if you like what I've done, they're all yours I just needed them for a bit. Sorry

@GR2Blackout: @TommytheHitman: Best person to ask is who is in charge! So standby for response in 3...2....

Np.

#25 Posted by RazzaTazz (9636 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pyrogram@batkevin74: Can one of you guys bump the Marvel Inversion Verse thread, I can't find it (and apparently didnt star it)
#26 Posted by batkevin74 (10769 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: There wasn't one as far as I know, there was this but no specific Marvel one that I saw or have commented on...