OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By OneAboveAll8-26
No Caption Provided

Everyone takes the ideas of wizards and witches fake. But their not. People from the Middle Ages thought they used magic. But they were actually superpowers. Their powers come from their cells, which grant them special abilities. These cells are called supercells. In the Middle Ages there were multiple people who had supercells. Now there has been a large amount of supercell activity. Heroes will have to rise or the world will fall.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@oneaboveall8-26: Your point? Don't see any Fan Fic in this brief explanation, not sure what you want TBH

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774

Definitely needs more development. I'd recommend finding an angle on factions of heroes and villains so that people no what to create.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@oneaboveall8-26: let's break this down

Everyone takes the ideas of wizards and witches fake. Okay this doesn't make sense. Read it again for me. You're missing the word AS between witches and fake.

But their not. But they're not. Gotta learn the difference between there, their and they're

People from the Middle Ages thought they used magic. Nothing wrong with this sentence

But they were actually superpowers. You could've easily used a comma and joined this to the above sentence

Their powers come from their cells, which grant them special abilities. This is fine

These cells are called supercells. Nothing wrong with this, bit simplistic but it's fine

In the Middle Ages there were multiple people who had supercells. Now there has been a large amount of supercell activity. Heroes will have to rise or the world will fall.

Okay, now what you've written is an outline not an introduction. Bit of spit and polish and some planning and you may have yourself a cool little universe. Do with this critique as you will

Tweetie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Tweetie

I believe those witches and wizards used to exist back than. If I'm not mistaking they still exist somewhere.