Injustice Gods Among Us: Doomhound #1

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Doomhound never thought he would have to use this much energy for training, but then again, he hadn't trained against Sinestro for quite some time. A long time enemy of Superman, Doomhound had joined the Regime after discovering that this Superman was different. He was willing to embrace the complete murder and destruction of his enemies to achieve his goals, to truly wield fear as an awesome weapon of absolute power. That's not to say he agreed with the roster he'd be serving with. He hadn't made contact with Poison Ivy for some time, and the fact that she was missing whereas he had to serve with barbarians like Doomsday or Black Adam. That said, he was really re-establishing his connection with Sinestro, and even Hal Jordan, who he had believed to have killed years ago. Cyborg and Doomhound's already strong friendship only grew stronger as allies in the Regime.

"Good Doomhound, I can see that all those years of terrorizing criminals have kept your 'ring-slinging' abilities quite potent." Doomhound forcefully blocked a gigantic hammer from Sinestro using a light construct shield, then proceeding to throw the shield like a disk towards Sinestro. The shield shifted into a trident, pinning Sinestro to the wall, as Doomhound approached Sinestro, shifting back to human form. "Learned from the best..." Sinestro laughed at his students comment, flattered. As a whole, he hated humans. There was a time when he hated Sean. But over the course of the past few weeks, they had become the closest things to friends that they could be.

"Sean!", yelled Superman. Sean Luthor walked over to Superman. Luthor put his hand on Superman's shoulder. "Have you found Ivy?" Sean asked. The question was almost constantly on his mind. Superman shook his head. "No...But I have found some of your old friends. Harley Quinn is with the Insurgency. I feel you're probably best suited to talk to her." Sean Luthor got nervous, shivering at the thought that Harley was still with Joker. Before he could ask the question, Superman stopped him. "No, she's not with Joker. She's with Psycho, you're old friend." Sean rolled his eyes and clenched his fists at the name of Psycho.

"He's not my friend, and I'm damn sick of people associating my name with that radical." Sean growled. Superman turned to Doomhound, crossing his arms. "In that case, you don't have a problem eliminating the threat." Doomhound sighed, allowing himself to calm down. "I'll kill Psycho...But I won't kill Harley."

"Harley is insignificant," replied Superman. "Do what you want with her, I don't care. But Psycho is a radical terrorist. Why he hasn't already allied with me, I don't know. Don't engage him in conversation Sean. Just kill him...On sight." Sean laughed sarcastically. "Easier said than done...I'll need a team."

Superman brought the team together, allowing Doomhound to pick whatever members he desired. Sean scratched his chin as he looked through the roster. "I'll go with Sinestro, Cyborg, Hal Jordan and Grundy. The best team we've got...And the best chance we've got at turning Psycho into nothing more than a red stain with bits of green here and there." Sean shifted into Doomhound form, chuckling demonically. "Head out!", he growled, his team laughing demonically.

Superman nodded, as he walked away from Doomhound. He had to be careful of that one: He was loyal, but if he found out that it was he who was responsible for Ivy's death, that Clark had sent Hawker to kill the love of his life...Well, let's just say there was one man he feared on the whole team. That said, he wasn't too worried. With Doomsday by his side, Clark had the perfect contingency plan in case Doomhound ever found out about the little "accident" with Pamela Isley.

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Great to see this back. Can quickly see this becoming a mess when everyone's favourite non Sharpshot assassin makes an appearance.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

- Black Adam's not a barbarian

- Why does he have a strong friendship with Cyborg? That doesn't really make all that much sense considering what little I know of Doomhound.

- You always put a space after an ellipsis. For example, "Milk...and cheese." should ALWAYS be "Milk... and cheese."

- Never capitalize after an ellipsis unless the ellipsis ends with a period ("...."). For example, "Milk... And cheese." should ALWAYS be "Milk... and cheese." Unless it is:

"Milk....

"And cheese."

Class dismissed.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Black Adam is a barbarian in he views of Doomhound. He has a complex moral system. As for his relationship with Cyborg, it goes very deep in the Doomhound's Might run, not so much now but very so later. I know thats a spoiler but you're probably not going to read it anyway. Clear things up?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP