If it can happen, it will happen! (Part six)

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

Kinglettes Apartments, suite 16B.

Samantha lay silent, trying to clinch herself into a knot from the eyebrows down. The pain was so real, as if it was happening all over again. She didn't want the man in the room of her soul to hear her screem, again. No this time she would stay strong, this time would be diffrent, like maybe the man would think she was asleep, and he would go away. It gets to real... Samantha springs awake screaming, "NOOOOO!" Samantha sees her room, she feels her bed and she sighs. "When will this maddness end?" Samantha was attacked and raped in a local park earlier in the year, her nightmares are always the same, she has relived that night ever since. So she gets out of bed and walks to her bathroom, she pores her self a cup of water, and sits down on the toilet. 

"Fuck, I can't do this anymore, I tell you." Her voice is weak as if she means it this time. Samantha finishes her cup of water crunches it in her hand and tosses it in the trash can next to the sink. Smantha then crawls over to the sink, and opens the cupboard attached to the sink station, and pulls out a revolver, then she reluctantly presses in to her forehead, then she stumbles to pull back the hammer "Click." It locks into place. 

Thatsss it ssSamantha, pull the triger. End it all, all the pain, all the fear, all the hopelesssnesss, end it all, like I ssstarted to, like I wanted too, your ssoo weak, your nothing. No one wantsss you no one caresss they've all but done this to you them selvesss. " You're right, your always right." The voice Samantha is hearing is the voice from her nightmares, it has made its way into her bathroom, into her broken mind.  

Or better yet ssSamantha put it in your mouth, yess your lying whore mouth. "When your right, your right." The gun is pulled down with force into Samanthas mouth, she has lost all control, tears stream from her eyes with frustration, she is aware she is in need of help, but unable to do anything about it. "Grramnoulf." No, ssSamantha shee can not help you now, sshe can't help anyone ssheee is dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead... Why, are you still fighting me! I thought we understood each other, no one caresss remember! She gives in. "Click." 

"Gwaud, (She pulls the revolver out of her mouth) I am glad, I didn't buy bullets for this damn thing." Samantha throws it out of the bathroom, and across her room. She crys hard, and long. Samantha throws up into the white bowl for a while, and then curled up into a ball. She passes out from exhaustion...hours later. 

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Constantine

awesome :D really enjoyed part five as well

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Constantine said:
"awesome :D really enjoyed part five as well "

Thanks... a few more, and then the parts will start to fit together, it will all make sense soon.
moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By moviegeek17

wow. this seems like a really cool episodic movie. well done!