Ideas?

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Raiiyn

So, my hands itching to write a fan-fic about the DCU... but I have no idea who I want to write about...

Suggestions, please?

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Well babe, go with what you like.

I suggest that first

But then Hawk and Dove or Outlaws.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

Barbara Gordon is in need of a fan fic.

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Delphic

You're a huge Supergirl fan, so I go with that first. Also make it personal to you. Anything worth writing has some sort of personal metaphor.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

Well babe, go with what you like.

I suggest that first

But then Hawk and Dove or Outlaws.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

I mean, whatever you like  
>_> 
<_<
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

Something big! Like a DC Civil War or something.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#6  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

hmm....Marylin Monroe? not really a dc character, but first thing I thought off...

Side note for future reference: direct ideas/questions about ideas to The "Feedback" Joint

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Mercy_

Lois Lane!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@Mercy_ said:

Lois Lane!

That could be cool.

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Raiiyn

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Interesting...

@AweSam: Interestinger...

@Delphic: I know, but I want to try something different from what I know inside and out.. I'd like to research a bit ;P That's one of my favourite parts of writing...

@FadeToBlackBolt: LMAOO

@NlGHTCRAWLER: hmmm Interesting...

@The Poet: Thanks =3 I didn't realize... **whispers** I think you been spying on my profile pics... ;P

@Mercy_: Interesting...

I was originally thinking Harley to be honest, but then... I want to try something complete out of my comfort zone ;P

Thanks for all the ideas =)

I feel a brainstorm abrewin'

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Hawkman! The winged wonde always get overloked for Batman! DO a hawkman and I'll be your friend...damn I'm already folowing you...I'll unfollow UNLES you Hawkman it up :) Not really

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By the_tree
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@Raiiyn said:

@Delphic: I know, but I want to try something different from what I know inside and out.. I'd like to research a bit ;P That's one of my favourite parts of writing...

@The Poet: Thanks =3 I didn't realize... **whispers** I think you been spying on my profile pics... ;P

I was originally thinking Harley to be honest, but then... I want to try something complete out of my comfort zone ;P

I gotta "hmmm" in front of my interesting. Be jealous everyone else.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#13  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@Raiiyn said:

I gotta "hmmm" in front of my interesting. Be jealous everyone else.

Totally jealous. :P

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Delphic

@Raiiyn said:

In that case, you should write about Power Girl then. I know exactly how you feel about her. TROLOLOLOLOLOL

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15  Edited By SC  Moderator
Egg Fu wakes up one day and realizes he is actually a woman right? Also that he is pregnant. So he hires Batman, since Batman is a detective to find out who the father is, because Batman is a detective, and detectives do this sort of thing like all the time, what, no really they do, trust me. So Batman uses his detective skills, to try and find out who impregnated Egg Fu, but the trail leads directly to himself. Batman is the one who did it, he just forget because he is Batman. Fearing Egg Fu's wraith he decides to frame the The Crimson Centipede. Problem is The Crimson Centipede has hired Varric and Isabela as assassins to kill anyone who accuses him of being a father, so now Batman must beg Supergirl to save his life. For Chapter 2 you could introduce Randy Orton.
Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Raiiyn

@tomdickharry1984: lmaaaaaaooooo I will take it into consideration

@The_Tree: that could actually work pretty well.. thanks =)

@Delphic: >_< Dont. Go. There. >_<

@SC said:

Egg Fu wakes up one day and realizes he is actually a woman right? Also that he is pregnant. So he hires Batman, since Batman is a detective to find out who the father is, because Batman is a detective, and detectives do this sort of thing like all the time, what, no really they do, trust me. So Batman uses his detective skills, to try and find out who impregnated Egg Fu, but the trail leads directly to himself. Batman is the one who did it, he just forget because he is Batman. Fearing Egg Fu's wraith he decides to frame the The Crimson Centipede. Problem is The Crimson Centipede has hired Varric and Isabela as assassins to kill anyone who accuses him of being a father, so now Batman must beg Supergirl to save his life. For Chapter 2 you could introduce Randy Orton.

So Varric and Isabela arrive on the scene and are just about to do Batman in when Supergirl decides to save him. As Supergirl squares off against Varric and Isabela, Randy Orton shows up to save his little brother, Varric. Supergirl gets all distracted by his uber oilyness and Isabela uses that moment to take her down unawares. Batman cowers in the corner, waiting for the end and Isabela kicks him with her boot. She decides that The Crimson Centipede didn't pay her enough for all her troubles so they tie up Batman and hold him hostage, deciding to auction him off. While Catwoman and Wonder Woman fight for the highest bid, Supergirl wakes up and flys off to find Batman. Again, she encounters Randy Orton's oilyness and he tries to RKO her but somehow this turns into a kiss and they fall in love and live happily ever after... forgetting about the Batman and all his silly little troubles. **stars in eyes** I lurrrvveee it<3

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Doctor Fate, Spectre or some other mystical being.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#18  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@Raiiyn: I don't know what you're talking about...random name poped into my head...happy coincidence, would you believe? :P

of course I wasn't spying...

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Aquaman and Wonder Woman team-up!