Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

My name is Tobias Wesley Broderik. And I am a Warlock. One who has survived the test of time, passing each century in time with flying colors.

I was conceived in a small village in the Highlands of Ireland sometime in the late sixteen hundreds. And, while farming and herding sheep, I somehow found the time to be abducted by a witch. Then, taught the arcane arts; which I would go on to use, almost to the point of addiction.

My family nor our neighbors had any clue of my activities, had they, well, I'm certain I would not have lived as long as I have.

Folks were a bit More, how shall I say... 'Up tight.'

Things are a lot cooler now.

A Sorcerer can make quite the pretty penny in modern times. Live comfortably. Look at the greats. Houdini, Copperfield, Angel.

Yes. Criss Angel is the real deal. He's also an ass-hat.

Ahem. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for that. Its just that, I've had a sore spot for the man ever since the last one hundred and tenth Wizzard Convention; held at Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas.

The weasel tried to stiff me on a hundred bucks I'd won fairly in a card game. We both came to blows, and what started as a simple fist fight, escalated to he and I morphing into Griffen's, and basiclly tearing the board room nearly to pieces.

The only reason we are still allowed there is because we continue to pay the place in gold.

Solid gold bricks to be precise.

Money is something easily attainable by those with the ability to completely transmorph solid objects into any material we can imagine.

But, yeah, screw that guy.

I was sitting in my living room when my last adventure found me.

A marathon of X-Files on my Television. Just as it appeared that Scully was coming around to not be such a skeptic, a portal opened directly in front of the screen. Black and lightless. A large form emerging from its opening. Huge, red bearded and dressed in chainmail, steel and gold.

"Oh! Old friend. We must make haste, the game is afoot!" Bellowed the gigantic Irishman standing in the spot my TV should have been.

I groaned in aggrevation, leaping from my place on the couch, "Damn it Dennis! Couldn't this wait until the end of the episode!?"

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Hmm interesting indeed, wizard is spelt wrong, maybe intentionally, though.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Yeah it was intentional. Not to be confused with Wizard Magazines comic convention.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Nothing. Nevermind.

hmmmmm I was just wondering about the purity of that so said Cheese. Wonder if you have Impurerestcrackers to?