I need help

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

Ok I have what I think is a good idea for a fan fic cross over but I'm not a very good writer so I decided to post my basic story and plot and see if anyone wanted to help me turn it into some thing decent. 

My idea is a cross over between the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and some heroes from the Marvel universe  
The Shredder has found a way to enter the Marvel universe and brought Baxter Stockman and the Foot  clan and made secret Alliances with A.I.M., Hydra and the Hand. The turtles followed but due to a time displacement arrived a few weeks after they had and the four turtles and Splinter all ended up in different parts of Marvel's New York city Leonardo landed on a roof in Brooklyn where he finds Iron Fist surrounded by both Foot and Hand ninjas, Donatello lands in Central Park where Iron Man is in mid battle with A.I.M. troops and Mousers, Michelangelo is caught Mid-air by a web shot by Spider-man who just happened to be swinging through, Raphael lands outside a bar in an alley in the Bronx where Wolverine was walking by and they both notice a woman about to be mugged and decided to stop it, Splinter lands in Hell's Kitchen alone but runs into Daredevil.  
All five have a separate but connected story leading up to a battle involving all of the heroes vs a team of villains consisting of Shredder, Baxter Stockman who is pretty much a robot with a human brain at this point, M.O.D.O.K., Baron Strucker, and Mandarin who Shredder and the rest  had aided in Taking control of the Hand and dozens of Foot and Hand Ninjas along with dozens of A.I.M. and Hydra agents  

I hope someone can help me turn this into a good story 

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

This sounds pretty good, and I think would make an enjoyable read, hope you find someone, good luck

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

I feel these team ups would work well 

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@joshmightbe: you should work on this, its a pretty good idea.