#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

primepower53 (who likes to refer to himself in 3rd person) is back! I'm making one of my every-now-and-then visits to the fan fic board as usual.

Now usually I have some sort of announcement. Let's see . . .

Did I mention I'm two sales away from getting a paycheck for writing?

Seriously, all my work is available online.

Cool, huh?

There's not much else. I've been sending stuff to literary magazines, reading, reading, toying with the idea of continuing that Jason Todd fanfic, reading and writing and writing.

Yeah, that's about it. Time to play catch up. How have my favorite fic'rs been?

#2 Posted by dngn4774 (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Love the Author pic. Most of the ones I see have a black and white photo of a guy staring off into the distance pretending to be deep; yours looks like you're trying to thinking of what to write next. That's what real writers should look like.

#3 Edited by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@primepower53: Love the Author pic. Most of the ones I see have a black and white photo of a guy staring off into the distance pretending to be deep; yours looks like you're trying to thinking of what to write next. That's what real writers should look like.

thanks, man.

#4 Posted by dngn4774 (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd probably read your other stuff if I had a kindle, but the free stuff on the board is good enough for now.

#5 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

I'd probably read your other stuff if I had a kindle, but the free stuff on the board is good enough for now.

Actually you can buy them on your computer by buying the cloud reader version with your amazon account.

#6 Posted by Comiccrazeraze (427 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by YoungJustice (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll most likely buy a few of the 99 cent ones, not like im gonna do anything else with a $2 amazon gift card.

#9 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by dngn4774 (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Have you thought of opening up a youtube channel? That way you could set up webisodes where you answer your readers' questions regarding the story or what your doing next?