#1 Edited by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto and Nekron fight for very souls of heroes and villains

1 How are they going to meet ?

2 Which Heroes an Villains am i going to use my picks are Satana Dr Strange Dr Fate Black Alice Hellstorm Billy Batson Felix Faust Selene and Magik Black Hearth

3 Anybody help me with this

#2 Edited by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Wong asked anything you require master and Dr Strange replied no Wong you may rest minutes later Wong hear his master's shrieking agony same time many heroes and villains shared same fate as Peter Parker's spider sense gone crazy

#3 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

I am confused.

#4 Edited by batkevin74 (10982 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: 1) They meet in a deepest pocket of hell, their two realms actually touch through a pool in which each other's dimension is the bottom of the others. Both thought it was some sort of bottomless trench often throwing things into it, never to be seen again!

2) Okay

3) Um no! It's your story, YOU write it

4) "Wong asked anything you require master and Dr Strange replied no Wong you may rest minutes later Wong hear his master's shrieking agony same time many heroes and villains shared same fate as Peter Parker's spider sense gone crazy?" If this is your opening line, you need to do a little bit more work on this dude, coz it's a long rambling sentence. It's a good idea, take some time, think it through and then write it

#5 Posted by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

-Doctor Strange Wong great and unspeakable evils are foot

-Wong What was it master ?

Dr Strange I do not know faithful one but i intended to learn more

then his spectral body left his earthly body

same time Spiderman put himself togather and calls Avengers HQ Iron Man responded the Call

#6 Posted by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man what is it spidey we are busy here

Spider Man okay Shellhead

#7 Posted by cbishop (8695 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: First, I am not making fun of you - serious question: is English your first language? If not, you may want to write this in your first language, and have an online translator put it into English for you. It won't be perfect, but it should be better than what you are showing here.

Second, are you trying to write a story, or are you wanting someone to role play with you?

#8 Edited by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: yes English is not my first language

#9 Posted by ImpurestCheese (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: If you need a beta reader then I can help you get it perfect

#10 Posted by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Nearly every Avengers gathered in the Avengers tower and Captain America explains the situation Dr Strange goes M.I.A unidentified events occurs in the world. Black Knight asked to Captain America which events do you care to explain to us. Captain America tells to Black Knight and other Avengers A.R.M.O.R told me some kind of dimensional breaching happened i don't know the details

#11 Edited by 4donkeyjohnson (1703 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruler: This doesn't make much sense? As you said

@ruler said:

@cbishop: yes English is not my first language

But even still. I do admire you trying though

#12 Posted by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol wut?

#14 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what this is saying. Understandable if English is not your first language though.

#15 Posted by ruler (376 posts) - - Show Bio

When Captain finished his conversation something emerges it is furious rageful Etrigan Hercules said by father's beard what the manner creature is this but Etrigan does not wait for formalties and attacked the Avengers