Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

"Uhh, Guy's, what just happened?" Asked Kyle to his companions as he stared at the writhing mass of red in front of them.

"I have no idea." Said Warren as he floated above. His eyes widened once the red guy morphed. Now he had no idea what he was about to fight. Because there would be fighting of course.

"Who cares. Too much talking. Let's shred it!" Jubilee shouted the last part as she blitzed towards her opponent. He lashed out with tendrils that fired from his fingers, yet Jubilee was able to avoid all ten, ducking and dipping out of each attack, until she was within range, then she lashed out with a strike of her own, slashing him across the face with her clawed right hand. Tearing away pieces of him.

"ARRRGH!! You little s--t!" Peter screeched as the small female sliced him across the face causing him to slip backwards. It wasn't really the pain that caused this reaction. It was the fact that he hadn't expected anyone to play so rough.

This was going to be fun.

No Caption Provided

"My turn." Kyle said coldly. He stepped forward with a madness in his eyes, and a smile on his face. White gleaming teeth as sharp as knives underneath.

"Come and get it Kurt Cobain. Won't be the first time you threw your life away." Peter hissed at him sinisterly.

"Arrrgh!" Kyle roared as he made his attack. Not as tactful as Jubilee, when caught, he simply cut his way free.

"That all you got Red? 'C'mon! Make this battle worth it!" Kyle beckoned whilst tearing through his enemies' form like butter.

"Sure thing." Peter said before expanding his size and mouth; big enough, to swallow the feral mutant whole. Everyone paused in utter shock. Warren whom was well on his way in to the fray, immediately pulled back his breaks in extreme disgusted awe.

"Oh, you did not just eat my potential Winters Ball Date!" Screamed Jubilee in furious anger, leaping towards the larger fighter.

"Not cool man." Warren said with a frown as he swooped in double-fisted.

On the outside of the security systems field of view, Remy and Carol watched as their teammate tussled with three children in the rear of the school.

"Think we better get in their Danver's. They 'gon, have our boy roped in no time."

"Not yet. I'm waiting for this to get interesting. Vision gave King an entire rundown on this place. I'm waiting for a challenge. One of the teachers."

"Didn't want to make this easy on us, uh?"

"No way. That's your problem Lebeau, you've been a thief for too long. Your a pirate now, get used to it. We don't sneak in the back door. And even when we do, it's only because we wanted in so that we can give our foes the hard goodbye." Carol said with a sexy ember. She was a soldier, a fighter, and she relished nothing else then to prove that. And so, she waited.

"You the boss." Said Remy with a shrug.

"Damn right I am." Said Carol.

Warren slammed in to the intruders face, and then took to the skies, narrowly avoiding swipes and grabs from the red freaks tendrils. "WHOA!" He let out, as he felt his ankles get ensnared, the freak pulling him down.

"Look's like I'll be having chicken too!" Peter beamed as he held the Angel looking mutant in his hands upside down.

"Don't even think abo--" Jubilee becomes silent, as she stares at the red monsters belly, before it burst open, Kyle leaping from the gaping hole, landing on his hands and knees. "Kyle?!? Omagod!" She squeals with gleeful surprise, before he vomits on the ground in front of her feet. "Ummm, might have to change that whole 'date' thing now." She say's with a crooked face.

"Gross. Uhh, Guys, help." Warren said as he found himself still held in the red monsters' grip. The red monster then turns to Warren with an annoyed look on his face.

"Man, I hate when that happens." Says Peter before deciding to just smash his captive into the ground. As he lifted him up a third time, and the girl and blonde rushed forward, everyone stopped in place as a streak of red burst from the direction of the school. In a flash of red-hot power, Peter found himself screaming bloody murder: And not in the way he would have liked.

No Caption Provided

"GET THE HELL OFF OF OUR YARD!!" Angelica Jones screamed as she appeared in front of her Biology students. Locked in a grudge match against, against,....What the hell was that thing!?!

"Well. Carol, is that someone you might want to play with?" Said Remy to his beautiful field leader. Calling her by her first name on those rare times he felt close to her.

Carol smiled the widest smile she could muster, and said happily. "Oooooh, yes."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers