Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

New York City, Times Square.

"It's clobbering Time!!" Benjamin J. Grimm roared as he pelted the green amazonian woman in his sights. Her feet were lifted off the ground, and she seemed to sail forever, until her body collided with a transit bus in which it completely destroyed. In this world there was no Fantastic Four. Ben being the Sole Survivor of the teams encounter with cosmic radiation. Reed, Johnny, Sue, had all succumbed to the harsh effects.

Ben had not only survived; he thrived. Growing in strength and speed everyday: he eventually became a National Hero. Every magazine and television station in America wanted a piece of him, and the women swooned. But two years ago things changed; and Ben grew into this massive slab of rock. A monster; America was repulsed, and at first so was Ben. But he soon realized that it was better to live proud, than to die like a slob. He decided to use what he had become as an armor, and strike down those that fed on those whom could not protect themselves. He decided to be a hero.

No Caption Provided

His fame returned. He became an Avenger. Women and Children swooned. And everything was right with the world. Until five months ago, when these bastards showed up and fragged his friends. When they had attacked S.H.I.E.L.D, killing everyone on the Trisklion. Including Alicia Masters, Ben's fiance whom had been a Aliason, for the mutant race.

To say that he was enjoying hurting these people would be an understatement. But they still weren't him. They still weren't that bastard Hyperion. "Die American!!" Pietor shouted as he tossed a taxi-cab in Ben's direction. Ben ducked underneath the vehicle and when Pietor threw a Jab Ben countered the blow and struck with his own; a massive right hook into the metal Russian's cheek, causing him to stumble back a bit.

"You first Boris." Ben retorted. As much as he believed in himself and his abilities, even Ben knew that he wouldn't be able to beat them both. The Green woman was already walking towards him with a very pissed look on her face. And the Metal guy didn't seem to be hurt at all.

No Caption Provided

This was very bad.

"Not gonna lie, Ben. You kick harder than a f---ing Maul, but you caught me off guard. That will NOT happen again. Let's turn this fight up a notch." Jeniffer Walters growled, as she stalked forward. Murder in her eyes.

"She is right my friend. You have fought valiantly. Unfortunately for you, we CRUSH valor." Pietor said coldly as he faced down the rock-covered hero in front of him.

"The two of you might be hot-stuff back where ever the hell your from. But in this world, ol' Benjamin J. Grimm is one of the toughest around!! And you can take that to Yancy Street!!"

BOOM!!

Jennifer tackled Ben from behind causing him to fly in to a metal punch. This time it was Ben who had become airbourne; crashing into a diner and nearly bringing it down. Jennifer smiled at her teammate and said, "C'mon big guy, let's go finish this clown off and get some bites while we're at it."

Pioter nodded and replied, "I wonder if we should have bought credit card." He made it sound like a statement. But it was enough for Jennifer to get the gist.

"Why, Mr. Colossus was that an attempt at humor?"

The large man blushed. A bright red that showed up even brighter on his metal skin. He looked at the beautiful green woman to his left and said, "Everyone must smile sometimes."

Wakanda, Africa. Palace of King T'challa

"Fine. You want to kill me? Then I'm going to give you the chance. I'm letting you out of there and your going to help your people prepare." Ororro said to the man on the other side of the bars she stared into.

"Prepare for what?" Asked, T'challa as he lay back on his cot; both arms behind his head.

No Caption Provided

"War with King Hyperion. He want's you to announce him as your Lord, your God, And your King. We both know that is never going to happen. And since it won't, he has promised to tear Wakanda apart, so I should at least give you a chance to fight back."

"Those people out there betrayed me. They stood by and did nothing. It's all become clearer to me now. No one mounted an assault for my freedom. No one attempted to come for me." T'challa fumed.

"Those "people" out there are not the protectors of Wakanda, you are. Damn it T'challa, your better then this. No self pity. I need you back on your feet and ready. This will be the end of everything if your not." Ororro said. Her eyes intense and alive.

T'challa looked into her eyes. Their gaze pointed towards one another and locked like the doors to a safe. He did not want to believe her, to trust her. But he could not fight what her eyes told him. Wakanda was in danger. HIS people were in danger. It was time to do as he had sworn. It was time for him to protect his home from the greatest threat it has yet faced.

"How long do we have? T'challa asked.

"Two hours, and that is quickly becoming one hour and twenty minutes."

"Then we better get started."

Storm nodded and then used a key made by the castle's Locksmith, and opened the cell. T'challa rose from where he was on the bed and walked towards the door. Towards freedom and his people. Now all was once again as it should be. For ever how long it would last.

Westchester, New York. New York.

Erik Lehnsherr, School for Gifted Mutants.

"I can't believe it's here. I can't believe it's run by Magneto." Mused Gambit as he stared up in disbelief at a place that was once a school owned by the greatest man the world had ever known. Now in the universes twisted form of a joke: it was a school run by his greatest nemesis.

"I can't believe it's not butter." Chimed in Peter as he hid in the bush along with his to compatriots. At times, taking in glances of Carol's butt. "Isn't this place heavily guarded? I mean other then the super-powered student body, isn't it's grounds like laced with motion sensitive lasers, which trigger real lasers?" Asked Peter.

"Yep. Some of the finest in home protection 'mon ami. Ol' Remy can only imagine what Magneto have hiding in the bush." Answered Remy.

"I have a plan to set up the ambush." Said Carol.

"Really, boss lady a plan? What is it? Because I believe that all we need is a good distraction."

"Your right Peter that's exactly what we need, and I have one." Said Carol with a wide smile on her face.

"Really Danver's, you got a plan just that Quick?" Asked Remy, surprised.

"Hmmm Hmm," She hummed at him, while nodding her golden head.

"What's the distraction going to be boss lady?" Asked Peter with extreme curiosity,

Carol then grabbed Peter by the back of the neck almost as she had earlier, and said with amusement. "You are." She then tossed him into the air, over the fence and onto the schools grounds. Almost immediately, small robotic figures rose from the ground and said, Unauthorized intruder detected. Unknown bio-scan. Charged to use moderate force.

"Oh, boy." Peter murmured as he became a target for multiple, multi-colord lasers. He had become so reliant on his Symbiote, that it was almost as if he had forgotten how to move. In his prime before the suit, he would have made this a hell of a lot faster. However now; he found himself actually having to work up a sweat.

No Caption Provided

"Manomamoman!!" Peter shouted as he bounced around the school grounds, trying to stay out of range of the munitions aiming for his hide.

Suddenly the firing stopped as a group of people formed around him.

Warren Worthington, Jubilation Lee, and Kyle Gibney stared at the agile red suited man on their lawn.

"Uh, is he a Hand Ninja?" asked Jubilee as she walked closer to the strange individual.

"No way hand ninjas are that good. Plus, this guy smells like Peter Parker." Stated Wildchild as he also trudged closer. He got within poking distance, and then he actually poked Peter, who poked him back. "Hey!" Shouted Kyle.

"The new reports said that Peter Parker was dead. Which means ...." Began, Warren.

"That this is is one of those Weapon X clowns!" Exclaimed Jubilee as she bared her fangs and claws. "looks like we got ourselves some actual action on this patrol." She finished with a smile.

"It's about damn time," said Warren, the only flier amongst the junior students at the moment. He had come to the school seeking a hideaway. Magneto gave him a chance to live a life were he would not be judged for his condition. And although Magneto provided him with a drug that would regress his wings for up to several hours, so that he could go off into the world, Warren decided to stay and repay the man by serving in his Peace-keeping, Paramilitary Task Force, the X-men.

It had been .... kind of a bore. And since he was a junior, Warren could not serve on the field team. And only further evaluation would determine if he ever would. So when he and his two best friends find trouble, man, it feels like Heaven!

"Lady ..... You have no idea" Peter said as he allowed the alien suit to morph him, to violate him. And before the young mutants stood a demon. One, who intended to send them all to the gates of Hell.

No Caption Provided

Well this adventure will have to be finished in a 5.2. But don't worry, more action will be on the way!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Hmm this seems to be an interesting. I wonder what will happen next.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0