Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83
No Caption Provided

The Pentagon. Undisclosed Room. "He is faster then a speeding bullet. More powerful then a locomotive. And unfortunately for us, a genocidal maniac." General. Thadeus Ross spoke to President Barack Obama with a serious tone, as our nations leader looked at the figure presented on screen.

"Does he have any weaknesses we are aware of?" Asked Obama.

"That we are aware of? No. He is one the most powerful super-beings in the world. And he isn't even from our world." Answered General. Ross.

Barrack sighed. He had been dealing with this invasion for more then five months, and it was already taking a toll on him. He was suppose to protect his people. To fill them with some semblance of hope, and yet, he couldn't even provide a way for this "Hyperion." to be taken down. He had also been informed that the man did not act alone, but in concert with other metas. Some, that even resembled heroes from his world. Things were looking quite grim.

"We also have evidence that he has also taking Wakanda. With the help of a very powerful, young mutant. One, who seems to possess the ability to control the weather itself. Rain, wind, you name it. and since Thor is no longer on world..."

"Why haven't we lent a hand. T'challa as always fought for us. Should we not lend a hand?"

"How? Mr. President this man has removed the Trisklion. We can't battle this type of threat with conventional military. S.H.I.E.l.D was specifically created to deal with the super-humans. The S.A.S, the Navy? They are sadly, of no use. He didn't just hurt us with this attack, but the entire planet."

"So, what your telling me General, is that we are entirely defenseless?" Obama asked the man standing in front of him. His focus coy and calculating.

General Ross stepped forward and placed a envelope on Obama's desk before stepping back, so as not to invade the man's space. "What is this?" Asked Obama as he began to read through the files. "This isn't what I think it is...is it?"

No Caption Provided

"Project Code Red Mr. President. A squad of the best black op agents in existence. A squad to take the fight to this Hyperion and his Weapon X." Answered General Ross.

"These people are criminals" Said Obama with disgust in his voice. "We are suppose to protect this planet, not start a damn war that could ravage the globe."

"With all due respect Mr. President, the war has already begun. And it started the moment that flying bastard attacked the Avengers and threw our leading experts in super-human defense into outer space. It's chess this man is playing and he has already started strategically placing his pawns on the board," Ross stepped back up to the presidents desk, however this time he leaned in, to stare in Obama's eye's, then finished with, "Your move Mr. President."

"Find me Captain Steven Rogers and Director Nick Fury. If you can't, well, then you can have your damn war." Obama said with a seething tongue.

"Sir...started Ross ...Yes, sir."

No Caption Provided

Weapon X Headquarters, North Pole.

BOOM!!

CRASH!!

Remy and Peter still waged war inside of their groups' headquarters. They tore through walls and plaster as if they were nothing at all. The battle bringing them into the bedchambers of King Hyperion and his mate Carol Danver's, whom somehow managed to remain sleep until that very moment. "What the hell is going on?!?" The young super-woman asked maddened as Remy managed to toss the body of Peter Parker right on top of her. "And who the hell let Spider out?!?"

Angrily, she snatched Peter up by the throat, and with incredible speed and strength, slammed the insane-arachnid powered young man through the bed. She then flew up to Remy with fist balled, and wild bloodlust in her eyes.

"Whoa! Hold on now chere, Remy was just defending himself. Parker started this." Remy said, his hands held out in front of him.

"I believe you." She answered the man in front of her, before slapping him across the room into a vanity that she had stolen from a Sears she and Hyperion had destroyed. "But that doesn't mean I won't hurt you."

No Caption Provided

Remy struggled to his feet, and Peter squirmed in the very spot she had left him. She was about to hit Remy again when her phone began to buzz. Floating over to what was left of the vanity, she recovered it, then flipped it open and answered happily, "My Love!! Yes. Yes. mmm hmm, right." After the conversation was done she looked at both men and smirked. A satisfied look on her face, that the injustice of disturbing her sleep had been greatly avenged.

She removed her gown, and walked towards her restroom, as naked as the day she was born, but before she finished the trip, she turned to her victims and said, "Suit up bitches, we've just been giving a new objective. And since you two haven't done a goddamn thing, I believe it's for the best."

"What's the gig?" Remy asked as he rubbed his now sore jaw. His body ached too, and he had no clue of whether it was from his brawl with Parker or the slap Carol gave him. Peter crawled from the bomb zone that was once a bed, and happily bounced up at the thought of getting to kill someone.

"Yeah boss lady what's the job?!? Is it a church or a pre-school? Pleeeeassse let it be a church or a pre-school!!" Peter exclaimed with wild eyes and swaying tongue. His heat for murder boiling to the surface.

"Well, you will be happy to know that it is a school we are going after."

"Yaaaay!!" Peter bounced around the room like a runaway flubber ball.

She then turned to Remy and smiled a far more devious smile then she had at the thought of hurting him even greater. Then she said, "Remy your going to love this. Your going to reconnect with some very old friends."

"You don't mean...?"

No Caption Provided

"That's right Leabeau. We're going after the X-men." Carol answered coldly, an evil humor in her voice.

NEXT ISSUE: X-MEN VS WEAPON X

BENJAMIN J. GRIMM VS SHE-HULK AND COLOSSUS.

AND THE NATION OF WAKANDA PREPARE FOR THEIR LAST STAND!!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Things look like they are about to get nasty. Wonder how long Wakanda can hang on against Hyperion's fury.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not long. This is King Hyperion after all. But..maybe there's hope.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: He got punked by Juggernaut, Moonstone, Ghost and Man-Thing in Thunderbolts. I'd say there is more then hope.

PS - Do you like animals?

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: When I was a child I was in love with Animals. Especially predators.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Cool I'll remember to include you in the call out for my next; 'Guide to Animals'

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@impurestcheese: I've been seeing those all over. I was going to ask you about that, your not a "furry" are you? Because I can totally get into that if you are. lol

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@guardiandevil83: Nice chapter. But the image shows it's the Fortress of Solitude. I can see why you can't find a better picture that shows the location of Weapon X headquarters. =P

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Actually this was done on purpose. I'm making my little Marvel Version of Injustice, Mixed with some Dark Reign. Villains running the world and becoming law led by "Superman" instead of Norman Osbourne. lol

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

@the_impersonator: Actually this was done on purpose. I'm making my little Marvel Version of Injustice, Mixed with some Dark Reign. Villains running the world and becoming law led by "Superman" instead of Norman Osbourne. lol

I see. =P