Human Torch #2

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Turbinail

The snickers of Mole Man and Crossbones some how fueled Johnny's rage. Johnny screamed in rage, looked at Harvey and caught fire. He grabbed Harvey's throat and threw him against the wall. As he walked by Crossbones, he stuck out his arm, knocking Crossbones to the ground. Johnny grasped on to Harvey's right arm.

"Hell on Earth was caused by your own issues!"

He set Harvey's right arm ablaze. Crossbones look shocked pulled out his gun and aimed it at Johnny. Once Crossbones pulled the trigger, rapidly firing, Johnny grabbed Harvey's body and used it as a shield. Bullet shot through Harvey's small body. Harvey collapsed, more bullet holes covering his body, this time numerous bullets had gone through his neck and throat.

Johnny stared at Brock, snickered, kicked his gun from the ground and grabbed his throat. Johnny quickly flew into the air, still grasping on to Brock's throat. At least one hundred feet in the air, Brock asked.

"So you the anti-hero now?"

'Yeah, I am."

He said before setting Brock's head ablaze and breaking his neck. The body tumbled to the ground, and Johnny slowly drifted towards the spot. Nothing was really left of Harvey's arm and Brock's head, mostly ashes and clouds of smoke. Johnny decided to call it a night, as he soared back into the sky and back to the Baxter Plaza. Once getting to the roof, Johnny walked to the roof access staircase and sprinted back downstairs.

Before going to bed, he was given a goodnight kiss by his sister Sue, and a fist bump by Ben. Johnny walked to his room, halfway to the bedroom, he took of the top half of his costume, revealing his torso. One bullet shot had hit Johnny's torso and had left the inside of Johnny's suit red and bloody. Johnny didn't care though, he was tired, and was getting sick from the cold winter weather.

After changing into sweat pants, Johnny slid into bed. He was hungry, but too tired and or lazy to get up and get something to eat. Johnny turned off his lamp, closed his eyes and dozed off. His dream was horrible, glimpses of Red Skull, Electro, Kingpin and Doctor Doom hovering over Johnny's dying body. Though Johnny was in a hospital, where a nurse had walked in and said he had Stage 3 brain cancer. Johnny woke up bright and early.

No Caption Provided

His head dripped of sweat. His clothes were damp, his sweat pants felt stuck to him with glue. Johnny slowly got out of bed, and smelt the smell of bacon, hash browns, eggs and biscuits. Johnny rushed down the stairs, noticing that Sue was up making breakfast, Reed was making a pot of coffee and he could still hear Ben snoring in his room.

What seemed like an interesting morning was interrupted when bullet holes went flying through the glass windows and all the walls.

"TAKE COVER!"

Johnny shouted as he slid under the dining table. A muffled speaker said something about Red Skull, the death of Crossbones, and how they were going to give Johnny what he deserves.

To Be Continued...

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kamrenamir

Woah that was quick! Good stuff dude, only thing I could say is maybe add more dialogue, I'd like to see if Johnny's new ways start to affect the others. I'm sure you planned on doing that, but some light hearted conversation before the bullets flew in the kitchen would have added impact.

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamrenamir: yeah, i see. I'm posting three in a little bit