Human Torch #1

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

The silent footsteps of a running fugitive, the soaring flames of a Fantastic Four hero flying above. As the fugitive jumped from building to building, Johnny got closer to the rooftops. Johnny flew so close to the rooftops, he started running across them. He could see the fugitive, Mole Man. He was surprised that short stubby little guy could run so fast and so far. Mole Man kept running, though Johnny grew closer and closer to him.

"Harvey, you can't run forever!"

"I'll run to my feet are stubs."

"Then I'll take you back to the Raft, deal?"

"Never! That place almost got me killed!"

"Well, how's that bad? It would end your misery."

The yelling quit, Mole Man came to a stop. Johnny stood in mid-air, confused. Harvey turned around, then jumped over the side. Johnny still heard Harvey's running footsteps. Johnny grunted in annoyance, then flew over the side of the building. He flew quickly between narrow alleyways and traffic.

"STOP HARVEY!"

No Caption Provided

Johnny yelled again. Harvey came to a stop, snickered, then kept running. Johnny grunted again and kept flying. Johnny flew fast, watching Harvey under him, making sure no sudden movements happened. All of a sudden, moloids came rushing from a pothole under Johnny, following Harvey like a sudden parade.

Johnny looked confused once more, but kept flying after Harvey. Harvey hit a trash can, toppled to the ground, then Johnny swooped down and snatched Harvey's clinging arm. As the moloids spoke gibberish, Johnny twirled his hand, setting them all ablaze. Harvey stared at Johnny as the swished through the night sky.

Harvey mumbled some words, until him and Johnny came to a stop at The Raft. The island holding the large super security prison was awkwardly silent. Once Johnny got the ground and let go of Harvey's arm, gunshots went off inside the maximum security prison. He could hear guards yelling out to each other, calls of battle, calls of death, one shouting "DIE CROSSBONES!" Once more large fires of guns went off. Harvey looked as confused as Johnny.

"Stay here."

"Not going anywhere."

Johnny motioned Harvey to stay as he slowly opened the doors. Once he opened them, there stood Crossbones holding a machine gun, surrounded by innocent guards who had just been at the wrong shift at the wrong time. Crossbones snickered, pointed his gun towards Johnny and fired. Johnny ducked, hearing the agonizing calls of pain from Harvey behind him.

"I'm gonna die at the prison courtyards from a fellow villain, beautiful."

Mole Man mumbled as Johnny turned around and noticed Harvey bleeding with numerous gunshots in his torso. Johnny quickly got over to Harvey, who laughed and smashed his staff on the top of Johnny's head. Johnny's face hit the dirt, blood dripping down the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Harvey, Crossbones, but tonight. You will know what Hell on Earth feels like!"

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Great job dude. Looking forward to what Johnny does. Just a question, will the rest of the F4 be major or will they just pop up every once in a while?

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

They'll be kind of major, since he will be at the Baxter Plaza and Building. Sue is very important. @kamrenamir

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop  Online

He fried the Moloids and encouraged Mole Man to die in prison? Yeesh.

Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)