arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Hulk Chapter 12 Closing doors

We have been nomads for some time going from place to place. It seemed Thor would never return after the strike on our base by the forces of the Maestro. Over whelmed and out gunned he had to retreat to Asgard but he vowed to return one day and help win back the world. He has not returned and I wonder what was taking him so long.

Me and Natasha we made our way through the world looking for answers but none ever came.

She showed up once a pale version of herself the mother of life on earth and she whispered something to us and we said. “we will not leave yet, Not abandoned you”

She never left me so why would I leave her. The years went by and then he stood out in the distance this lone figure dark and alone.

I vowed to take him but my daughter and wife were with me. Natasha looked at me through the dust and the high winds and she begged me to fight to do what ever it was that I had to do but fight.

She pulled my shield from its case , she removed the wrist band given to her by my grand mother and she sang the words of magic taught to her by my uncle. Our daughter hummed along on the back of Natasha. The spell of weaving , the magic of life.

I stood before the alter of life on a day when all life had been put out and I became calm for once in all my life. It was my destiny it was what I was meant to do.

Thor appeared in the sky above us , he opened a portal to asgard for Natasha and my child.

I waved to Thor and he approached me and he asked “Are you sure you can do this my son?”

I smiled it was getting to be a habit I thought.

Never in my life had I been more sure of anything.

The creature out in the desert knew his place , he was forged by those that sit above in shadows and I only wanted to send him back.

I hugged my father and asked him to take care of my child and wife.

He gave his word it would happen.

Then he left me as he said he would.

The last living soul on the world.

I felt the evil closing in , I felt it coming faster and faster and I remained calm.

I recalled my days healing life , I recalled my life dedicated to the preservation of all life and I did not change. I stayed Bruce Banner not the hulking one whom could beat anything with force of will power and strength and rage. I did not change on the outside but on the inside changes were going on.

I was building a surge of energy and I could feel every atom on the planet and I recalled all the people and I seen them in my minds eye and I heard my guide talking to my spirit.

“I will one day speak to you child in my womb”

“Do as I say on that day”

Her voice was the morning sun as it walked across the sky on a lazy day , it was the wind as it brushed against a lovers face on a hot day and it was reason when not one reason existed to go on and yet you go on.

“Gama heals Bruce it heals and you have to use it to heal and then cleanse all of it away”

The voice came and went it was a whisper that could not be a whisper.

How do you fight the dead?

You bring it to life and make it see the possible good in all things.

I felt his presence before I seen him.

Rick Jones begged me to stop.

He looked at me in the eyes all gray not one spec of color and he said.

“you know it has to be this way Bruce, You have to let the humans die”

I reached out for his hands and he placed them in my hands and hey crumbled to dust and blew away.

I felt a tear fall from my face and then the energy went out it broke away from my control and it raced across the desert of a world and all it touched.

Sprang to life all the dust found its water.

The dead reformed and the plants came back and little by little the world seamed to be its normal self.

I colasped in the mud and I thought to myself.

How do I go on from here.

My grand mother picked me up and took me back to Asgard. She had her youth back , she had it all back and she let her ability to heal any living thing heal me. I fell into a deep sleep dreaming of Ale and fishing and Fathers Days and wars with giants. I must be home I thought because it felt right.

I felt at home where the giants live and the dragons breath fire and the battle never ends it simply goes to sleep for a bit.

It was OK I did not mind for I craved the battle and lived to be a warrior.

One day I would return to the world but not this day.

That story is one I will tell over ale and I pray you hear it. It will be a tale to remember.

So swears Magni son of Thor.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will be a little busy in the coming month so I wanted to wrap this one up. It was after all just a simple idea I just wanted to get out of my head and see where it went. I always knew the end just getting to it was the problem and that was not much of a problem after all.

One day I would like to expand it and make it into more but today it was just the basic shell of a story like most of mine they let you get a hint of what could be and with better hands could become far more.

Thanks for reading.