Hulk Chapter 7 Widows Wear Black

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chapter 7 Widows Wear Black

Odin stopped pacing and looked at Angela and Bruce whom were worried over the past events.

“Brave warriors the both of you” Odin hugged them both. He used his powers and pulled Thor through the void all things had changed those that were above no longer held him in a dark prison they only looked for Magni and he was hidden in the world of men going by Bruce Banner. He had no idea what powers were his to command he only new that things all changed after the gamma bomb went off.

Thor hugged his son and thanked him for looking after his father. He sat down and let Odin talk.

“Lay low until the dust settles and do not use any godly powers or they will know you are out to change the universe, I will go about things as my alter ego myself but you dare never say a word to anybody.

Odin changed before them he let the cat out of the bag.

Clint Barton stood before them in his avenger uniform smiling like he just ate the cat.

“You see I have been with you and your father all this time keeping you both safe and sooner or later the universe and time will catch up as it always does and me and the other Odin will merge again as if nothing has changed. Clint just stood there smiling at both Angela and Bruce. “I have to of course wipe your memory of this whole thing and set you back down to earth and I do mean all of it Magni but I whisper this truth” “The soul of your beloved , The goddess of Luck and love and couples is hidden in the Natasha and you have known her through every rebirth of the gods” Odin laughed and transported them away still looking like Clint he changed the world around him and went home to his wife and kids whom had no clue who he really was.

When Bruce awoke he found himself at the hospital a IV sticking out of his arm and Natasha holding his hand in hers.

“The avengers found you Bruce they found you and they brought you to this privately owned place of Tony's. Angela was hiding with magic but Bruce shook his head and whispered to the wind. “I see you Angela” Natasha laughed “ I see you to but thought I was seeing things” Her memory of her past had been erased for she had been through so much Odin did not want to mess with her at all.

“I thought we would lose you Bruce” She had been crying and the blanket that covered his form was still wet from all the tears. He was not angry with this women , his anger melted away his feer of loss left him and for a moment he looked at this soul whom simply wanted to enjoy his companionship.

“scoot over you and Women leave us or get on the other side but do not just hide like that it is spooky” Natasha just laughed as she climbed in bed with Bruce.

The light moment left as a dark shadow moved down the hallway. Screams echoed off the walls as the code for a dying person was announced on the pa system.

It was the start of a lesson for Bruce and it would change him forever more later in the year.

Some fights you cannot win with brute strength alone. Some fights will change you and some will take you down to your knees and never even lay a hand on you.

Some things that happen in life and are your hardest battles to fight are all about holding on to those you care about and just being a part of the life they live until they live no longer.

Angela left the room to see whom the dying one was leaving the couple alone.

Bruce could not figure out what had happened to place him in the hospital he had never been sick a day in his life. A nurse came in and checked his stats and they she looked at him and she winked. “we are repressing your gamma for a bit Bruce till some things settle down, Please go with Natasha and relax a bit and remember it is for your own good” The nurse looked like somebody he had known but he could not place his finger on whom. Then she kissed his forehead and whispered at him. “Son if you do not listen to me I am going to turn you to stone till you learn to listen” She hugged the two of them and left.

Bruce was over whelmed he thought his mother was dead and he was sure his father was a women beating and murderer and come to find out he is wrong on both counts and it is all some mind trick and then reality strikes and he remembers they were the adapted parents they really were dead and the damage was done it was to late. His adopted mother really was beat to death by his adopted father and this is why his anger levels were off the hook this is why they suppressed his emotions and his rage.

“The tears rolled down his cheeks at the thought of such a kind women dying at the hands of such a harsh soul. The bed shook his atomic structure gained mass and the floor groaned. Then the magic kicked in and hid his gamma even from himself. Just in time he looked at Natasha and he counted his blessings. Life times of adventure and he could not recall a single one, life times of holding this women hand and he could not pull forth even a single moment and he so needed to feel the past for the void was ever present , the void pulled at his anger and it filled him and it whispered to the soul of power that lay inside Bruce Banner AKA Hulk.

They left the hospital two days latter looking like a new couple. She would not let go of him and he felt as if it was all a dream.

The world was at peace it felt odd, it felt forced and for a moment you knew it was. That Odin was helping those whom would do evil find a reason not to. A subtle force settled over the world for a month almost two and it forced a truce of kindness.

When the truce was in effect the souls of those effected screamed foul play. They dark wanted revenge and when chaos and evil spoke bad things tended to happen.

I bid the world a good morning.

Chase the tail of the cat all the same time the cat chases the tail of the universal turtle slow and steady.

Give chase my friend life is to short not to.

The monkeys only do as they see others do.

Thor and Haweye sit and drink ale.

It is to calm says Thor to Haweye.

Then the storm comes and Thor says....

“Much Much better”

The wedding took place on the rainbow bridge nobody remembered it of course and when you asked Bruce and Natasha what they did when they got married they would answer with they went to Disney Land. Giants attacked at the reception and Thor considered it a great time and part of the fun.