How would you do a Nightwing Clone Saga?

KidRobin1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Background: From 1994-1996/1997, the Spiderman titles all progressed a storyline involving a clone of Peter Parker from a 1970s storyline named Ben Reliey coming back into the spotlight making his debut as the Scarlet Spider. This storyline means to advance the character of Peter Parker and shake up the books much like the Death of Superman had done. The concept originally was nice but due to the marketing department's mandates, the Clone Saga stretched long past readership taste and instead fell apart by the way of the ever infamous Maximum Clonage.

Personally, I always felt maybe a DC character could handle a Cline Saga like this better so maybe Nightwing(Dick Grayson) seems the better candidate. Now while I posses some writing techniques I admit I don't have too much experience in writing an actual storyline.

So please offer your ideas on how te Nightwing Clone Saga goes down.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@kidrobin1996: It's working out the plausible switch under Batman's nose, coz he'd probably pick up on the Dick wasn't Dick.

You need someone sciency to make the clone

Look its a great idea that YOU should write down and post up. Do it! I dares ya :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@kidrobin1996: In addition to what Batkevin' had to say, there's also the way Batman reacted to Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) coming back from the dead- he decked him, threw him in the Batplane, and flew him somewhere to run tests to see if it was really him. He had noticed things like a lack of scars that Ollie should have had, and a little more youthful appearance. He finally determined that it was Ollie, but it took a lot to convince him. He's not going to just fall for a clone.