How could a starfleet ship fight a Yellow Lantern

gerbil13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum I didn't want it being called a spite thread as some may view it as a mismatch. feel free to move it however.

the reason why I have posted it is because in a fanfic I am doing I have a (star trek) Starfleet ship going to face a yellow lantern. my captain called Laura Orsi is commanding a Nebula class. Starfleet ships have shields and phasers and im also wondering how these may stand up in a fight against a lantern. The yellow lantern in question is a made up character so not in the comics. thanks

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774

Sounds like a trick question. Any of the Sinestro corps members could stomp the entire starfleet with ease. The only thing I could think of is if they could somehow manage to separate this lantern from his/her power battery than assault the lantern long enough for the ring to wear out.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@dngn4774 said:

Sounds like a trick question. Any of the Sinestro corps members could stomp the entire starfleet with ease. The only thing I could think of is if they could somehow manage to separate this lantern from his/her power battery than assault the lantern long enough for the ring to wear out.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Not sure it could...