Horror Inc: TCM A Face Full of Leather Part 6

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Previous part here:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-tcm-a-face-full-of-leather-part-5-1471553/

The Hitchhiker stumbled closer towards the path that led up to the Sawyer house. He gazed downwards onto his his hands which were full of fresh cuts and bruises. His eyes panned over them until they stopped to look at his right hand where his little finger should have been. He frowned and stuck his tongue.

And then began to cackle to himself as he carried on limping up to the house.

The Sawyer house had been in the family for generations. And it certainly looked like that as well. The once white wooden boards of the home were now filled with dirt, grime and old age. Most of the windows had dark curtains over them, to hide the sights, sounds and smells of the many grizzly acts that have took place in such an establishment. Some also had iron bars across them. Originally put there to stop little Jimmy from falling out in recent times its not really been re-purposed. Just that it is now used to stop people from escaping instead of falling.

Nubbins walked up the crooked and crumbling steps. He approached a large red arch shaped door. It was once wooden, most of it now replaced with metal strips.

He was about to open the door, but it flung open as Bubba slowly stomped out. The face wearing behemoth towered over the lanky Hitchhiker. The smell of dead and rotten flesh seeped out from the house and into the Texas air.

"Hey Leatherface, what ya been cookin in there? huh brother?" Nubbins taunted as he called his brother by his nickname.

Leatherface quickly dropped his head to down to look at his hands. They were covered in blood. He then proceeded to wipe them on his once white apron.

As Nubbins was about to walk into the house Leatherface put his massive arm out to stop him.

" Hey, okay,okay I get it, its a surprise. I won't tell no one".

Leatherface looked at him and tilted his head.

"I promise I won't. Now let me in!".

"Uhhh..." Leatherface groaned as he put his arm down.

Nubbins stepped slowly into the kitchen.

The counter had a body on it. It was Marilyn's. Their face had crudely drawn marker lines around it. Nubbins limped to an old rocking chair positioned at one of the windows.

Leatherface looked down at the face. He grazed his fingers over it. And looked deep into the eyes of his dead victim. Almost transfixed. He lifted one of her arms up and moved it around almost as if he wanted her to come back alive or maybe he was just playing with the body like it was a doll.

" Ya better take that downstairs, don't want the old coot getting angry again" Nubbins uttered as he rocked in the chair.

Leatherface hesitantly picked the corpse up and hoisted it over his shoulder. He ran his chubby fingers through her hair as he walked away to steal another persons face and wear it on his own.

Disclaimer All characters belong to their rightful owners etc. Thanks for reading. Comments appreciated :)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#2 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Hooray! An awesome return to form mate, been looking forward to this ^____^

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

Hooray! An awesome return to form mate, been looking forward to this ^____^

Thank you :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

@mrdecepticonleader

You have mastered the creepy family vibe. And in the process somehow made Leather face more then just another killer. Not saying I like him, but you do flesh out a character without much personality very well.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman

I still need to watch Texas Chainsaw. Great jib though!

"For the murders of multiple homocides and mass production of narcotics... how do you plead?"

"Smokes Cigarette"

"Objection noted."

"Throws the crook out of a window."

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@mrdecepticonleader

You have mastered the creepy family vibe. And in the process somehow made Leather face more then just another killer. Not saying I like him, but you do flesh out a character without much personality very well.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Since it is harder to make a non speaking character have a strong personality, really with just writing too. And that is something I intended to do with the character when I decided to have a go at this. I am glad it came of as successful :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still need to watch Texas Chainsaw. Great jib though!

"For the murders of multiple homocides and mass production of narcotics... how do you plead?"

"Smokes Cigarette"

"Objection noted."

"Throws the crook out of a window."

Ha ha thanks.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@mrdecepticonleader: Great fanfiction like always! Do like how you wrote Leatherface with a bit of emotion. I like how in the movie he's scared of strangers who enter his territory and defends his own house? It's like he's a big kid who's just afraid to get hurt. Really well done.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader: Great fanfiction like always! Do like how you wrote Leatherface with a bit of emotion. I like how in the movie he's scared of strangers who enter his territory and defends his own house? It's like he's a big kid who's just afraid to get hurt. Really well done.

Ha ha it is yeah. Thank you :)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@samimista said:

Ha ha it is yeah. Thank you :)

Your welcome my friend! Can't wait to see next part! =D