Predator v.s Jason #1

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

The aging Predator (Derrick Brooks) checked his camera console as he finally received a message...His human scientist, Dr. Edward Dawkins had contacted him for the first time in months. The alien hunter knew this meant only one thing; the experiment had been completed. Dawkins was a middle-aged, mousy man who was constantly pushing up his glasses. "Hello sir, I think you'll be pleased to know that you're...Uh...Um...INVESTMENT has paid off." Dawkins explained.

He turned the camera to a figure laying on an examining table. He wore two yellow gloves and a tattered black rain coat, ripped and torn in certain places where you could see his bones and rotting insides. Whatever flesh could be seen was brown and decayed. A long metal chain hung around his neck. On his face was a hockey mask, which had been cracked and torn at the edges...This was Jason Voorhees (Kane Hodder). "I have discovered that our Mr. Voorhees does retain some...Uh...Consciousness...When subjected to electrical shock." he stuttered. "I am going to...Uh...Try and attempt and bring...Uh...Mr. Voorhees to full sentience with up to 300,000 Volts. Such a high shock would be enough to...Uh...KILL most human beings. But Jason's track record suggests that such a charge would be nothing more than an...Uh...Jolt of energy!"

Dr. Dawkins remained silent, waiting for the Predator's response. He merely nodded, as Dawkins walked over to the electrical switch, preparing to turn it on. He wrenched the switch down, as Jason became almost consumed with a massive aura of white light. A high pitched, sizzling sound pierced the room. Even Dr. Dawkins had to close his ears. The Predator remained in his seat, unfazed by the intense light. After nearly 20 seconds of flashing, blinding light and ear piercing noise, Dawkins finally shut down the switch. He inspected the body...And saw no signs of life. His heart sank. "No..." he whispered. "NO! YOU...COWARD!!! YOU'RE AFRAID TO FIGHT HIM AREN'T YOU? THINK I'LL GIVE UP SO EASILY?! It doesn't matter, I'll find another. I heard of another named Michael My..."

Jason's hand quickly grabbed Dr. Dawkin by the neck. He threw him across the room, causing him to smash into a glass mirror. Jason inspected the room, looking for some kind of weapon. He found a an empty 6 inch needle near the examining table. He picked up the needle and slowly walked towards Dr. Dawkins. The timid doctor cowered, covered in blood from contact with the mirror. "No...N...No...NO!" he screamed. Jason quickly shoved his hand into the Doctor's stomach, his great strength tearing a wide, gaping hole. Blood started to flow out of the wound like a waterfall. Then, Jason shoved the needle he had grabbed through the Doctor's eye, causing it to penetrate his brain and killing him instantly. Blood shot out of his socket, though the spray was slightly (And only SLIGHTLY) limited by the needle taking up space.

Jason then surveyed the room, hoping to find his machete. He searched through the now deceased doctor's suitcase, pulling it out slowly. It was still sheathed. He pulled the blade from the sheath and turned to the Skype camera in the center of the room. He looked at the masked face of the Predator, making sure to remember him if they ever met. With one swipe, he slashed the computer in half. The Predator's camera console went static. The Predator moved out of his chair, extremely satisfied, and activated his arm blade...It was time to begin his hunt.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Poor Dr Dawkins :(

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I'm flattered! :)

@jonny_anonymous: Yeah, wanted to kick this whole thing off with a memorable kill. Guess I succeeded. :)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman

This could be pretty cool. Although it was a bit... set up if you get what I mean. Really nice stuff though and I liked the Michael Myers mention.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Jason doesn't seem to share your sentiments for Michael, xD.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Nice.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Very cool.

Now you can actually play Predator vs. Jason on Mortal Kombat X. Credit for coming up with the idea way before MKX.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers