HORROR INC. Monsters Academy #3

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

For more on Horror Inc., check out the library HERE.

Previous Chapter:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3: The Attack of the Gruswalds!

Near the abandoned warehouse…

No Caption Provided

“Are you sure that the Gruswalds are here, Zaza?” asked Vince.

“Well, my tracking powers haven’t failed me yet, so I have to say that the Gruswalds are pretty close. Or at least their presence is close by,” said Zaza as she waved her hands around to track the Gruswalds.

“I don’t know guys, this feels like a trap to me,” said Harold, sniffing around.

“If you aren’t being your usual goofy self, then I know that something is wrong,” said Ashell.

“That makes two of us and that’s saying something,” said Harold.

The four monster students continued to look around the warehouse when they suddenly heard a strange rustling noise from above the beams.

“What was that?” asked Ashell, looking up at the beams.

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t sound good,” said Vince as he bared his fangs.

The foursome stood in a stance together, preparing themselves to confront whatever threat is nearby.

Suddenly, a large shadowed creature leap from the support beams and landed in front of the foursome.

No Caption Provided

“Welcome, young monsters…we have been expecting you.Now that you have all arrived to our quarters, our kind will now see victory in world domination by sating our hunger for monster blood!” said the largest Gruswald as he approached them menacingly.

“I knew it!It’s the typical “world domination” plot with you guys, isn’t it?” said Harold as he bared his teeth.

“Now, now, hairy one…there is no need for that attitude since you all will not survive long enough to see our plan come to fruition,” the Gruswald leader said as he snapped his fingers together.

Suddenly, a whole army of Gruswalds jumped from the support beams and they started to approach the monster students, their jaws dripping with spittle.

“It looks like they aren’t going to make this easy for us,” said Zaza as her hands glowed with magic.

“Yeah, well I won’t give these shadowed freaks that satisfaction!” hissed Vince as he leapt at the nearest Gruswald and sank his fangs into the Gruswald’s neck.The Gruswald slumped to the ground dead, but then five more Gruswalds jumped on Vince and slammed him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Ashell was surrounded by six Gruswalds as they approached her menacingly.Ashell looked at each Gruswald and a wide grin spread across her face as she stretched out her limbs to such lengths, smacking each Gruswald on the head.But as the six Gruswalds fell to the ground, seven more Gruswalds suddenly jumped from the shadows behind her and tackled her to the ground.

At the far end of the warehouse, Zaza spotted several Gruswalds coming towards her and her hands started to glow a bright red.Suddenly, Zaza punched the ground beneath her and a red shockwave spread across the warehouse and hit the Gruswalds within her vicinity.Zaza sighed in exhaustion from doing such a powerful spell and slumped to the ground.Unfortunately, she didn’t see a larger Gruswald sneak up behind her and the Gruswald raised his fist and slammed Zaza in the head, knocking her unconscious.

Meanwhile, Harold snarled as a dozen Gruswalds started stalking up to him and he immediately pounced on the Gruswalds and started shredding them to bits.As Harold finished with his kill, another large group of Gruswalds jumped from the shadows and landed on him, forcing him into the ground.

With the monster students defeated, the Gruswald leader walked among the fallen students and sneered at them, “Pathetic…simply pathetic.You all couldn’t even defeat a large group of our kind without exhausting your abilities!Well, this just makes it much easier for us to enjoy our meal.TAKE THEM AWAY!”

The remaining Gruswalds roughly took the four monsters away to the lower base of the warehouse, growling gleefully at the meal in front of them.

Meanwhile at Monsters Academy…

No Caption Provided

Headmistress Ziva was pacing around her office, trying sense the presence of her students at the warehouse.Suddenly, she screamed out in pain as she suffered a massive headache and she slowly slumped to the ground as she placed her hand on her head.

“Aaahhh! Something is wrong…I can sense the pain in Zaza!The students must be in terrible danger!I must send in help!”

Headmistress Ziva slowly rose from the ground and she went to her small gargoyle intercom and she said into the intercom: “Pierre, Trent Benton, and Ming-Na, please report to my office at once!”

Later on…

No Caption Provided

A clattering sound of footsteps came barreling down the hallway as two monster students came running towards Headmistress Ziva’s office.

As the two students entered the office and sat down in the chairs in front of Headmistress Ziva’s desk, a third student phased through the wall and landed softly on the third chair.

Headmistress Ziva looked out the window for a few moments and then she went to her desk and addressed the students:

“I have called you all here today because dark tides are rising for this academy. It appears that there is a group of shadowed creatures called the Gruswalds who have plans to invade this academy and eat all of the monsters in this academy in order to carry on their plans to take over the world.”

The three students gasped in horror and Pierre, the skeleton student asked, “But Headmistress, how did the Gruswalds know about the existence of this school and how come we are only finding out about this now?”

Headmistress Ziva sighed and said, “It seems that when one of their own kinds was slain by Vince, the other Gruswalds must have sensed this and discovered that there is an academy that houses monsters; which brings us to the discussion of the terrible situation we have gotten into. Earlier today, I had sent in Vince, Ashell, Harold and Zaza to scout the area outside of this academy to find these creatures and make sure that they do not threaten this academy.However, it seems that the Gruswalds must have captured them since their presence felt so weak when I tried to sense their location.Here is your assignment: you must go to the location where the Gruswalds are at and rescue Zaza, Vince, Ashell and Harold while dealing with the Gruswalds also.”

The students looked at each other and Trent, the school’s resident ghost asked, “Sorry to ask this, but why us, Headmistress?”

“Because besides Vince, Ashell, Zaza and Harold, you three are the most experienced students in this academy and I believe that you will all be successful in your mission to rescue the others from the Gruswalds. Will you accept this mission?” asked Headmistress Ziva.

All three of the students stood up and Ming-Na said, “We will do the best we can, Headmistress Ziva!”

“You can count on us!” said Trent.

With that, the three students headed out of Headmistress Ziva’s office, determined to save their fellow classmates from the clutches of the Gruswalds.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@rabbitearsblog: Guswalds? Hmm interesting. But to be fair taking on a large group and being exhausted isn't too much of a failure is it? It's not like the entire race is gunning for them? Some spelling errors (mostly missing/misplaced plurals)

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Yaaaaay! Another part of Monsters Academy! ^_^

Just dropping in, will be on a little bit later for a proper read, got a few Horror Inc stories to catch up with :/ Added to the library! :)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabbitearsblog: Guswalds? Hmm interesting. But to be fair taking on a large group and being exhausted isn't too much of a failure is it? It's not like the entire race is gunning for them? Some spelling errors (mostly missing/misplaced plurals)

Yeah, the monsters will prove to be victorious in the end!

@bumpyboo said:

Yaaaaay! Another part of Monsters Academy! ^_^

Just dropping in, will be on a little bit later for a proper read, got a few Horror Inc stories to catch up with :/ Added to the library! :)

Thanks!!! Glad you're enjoying this series!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Bump, for more comments!