#1 Posted by TommytheHitman (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

1482 ELM STREET (5 seconds after last issue)

Freddy Krueger's eyes widened as he collected his thoughts and surveyed the scene that stood before him. His worst fear had finally happened. The voices had won. Surrounding him were Nancy Thompson and Rod Lane. Behind them was a car parked in the middle of the road. Beneath the car laid the still body of Tina Lane. Pushed into the road.

"What happened?" Freddy asked the two shocked teenagers in front of him.

"WHY ISN'T SHE MOVING?!" Freddy screamed making Nancy jump back in shock.

There was no answer...

________

SPRINGWOOD JAIL

Freddy Krueger sat in his cell, like he had for the last few days. He had come along quietly yet that hadn't stopped the people of Springwood and even some police abusing him. He looked up as his lawyer Callum Falke (@batkevin74 ,@wildvine see what I did there?) walked into his cell and closed the gate behind him.

"I'm not going to lie to you Freddy. It doesn't look good." Callum said. "Those kids there saw you run up to the kid and push her in the road. The best I can do is get you put into a mental asylum and I'm not even sure that will work."

Freddy didn't say anything and just stared at the ground for what felt like hours. After a few seconds he looked back up.

"They should just kill me now. They're obviously going to no matter what the outcome is. I'm a freak. That's what people do to people like me."

Callum stared at Freddy for a few seconds with sad eyes.

"I know Freddy but I'm going to fight like hell to see that you don't..."

________

"We of the jury have decided that Freddy Krueger is... NOT guilty due to lack of reliable evidence. 3 drunken people and one unconscious teenager is not enough to deem a man guilty of man slaughter."

Everyone on Freddy's side of the court cheered. Everyone except for Freddy. He looked at the ground sadly and wondered what the future would bring for him.

The next night

Freddy's eyes opened as he heard a smashing sound downstairs. He stood up out of his bed and slowly opened his door. Freddy wondered if Kathryn had heard the smash. Probably not. He turned the light on and jumped when he saw a man staring at him at the end of the hallway.

"Hello murderer." The man said.

"I take it you're here to kill me?" Freddy asked.

"Yes and no. We are going to kill you. Just not right now."

"We?" Freddy asked.

"Turn around."

Freddy glanced over his shoulder as he saw a man hit him in the head with a rifle butt. Freddy fell to the floor and his vision went black.

(So the next bit takes place AFTER the opening bit to Freddy Krueger #1 here's the link if you haven't read it. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-freddy-krueger-1-1457587/#0)

________

????

"wake up freddy."

Freddy opened his eyes and screamed, he had dreamed that he'd been burning. He looked at his skin and jumped back when he realized his left hand was missing. All that was left was a stump. That wasn't the only thing his skin was badly burned and missing in some places. Also... he was naked and hovering in a blood red fog.

"Greetings Fredrick Charles Krueger." A voice said.

Freddy looked around and saw a black mist behind him. The mist had 3 pairs of eyes, all of which were staring at him.

"Fredrick Krueger you have lived a largely unhappy life. All that was good and just has either been taken away or abandoned you. Look where being good has taken you."

"Are... are you the voices?" Freddy asked in terror.

"We prefer the term Dream Demons. It is a name often given to us by our servants. This is not our true name Fredrick Krueger. We are in fact lords."

"Lords of what?"

"In exchange for being our new herald, we shall let you decide. Do you wish to be a servant of Justice? Or Vengeance?"

Freddy thought for a second. He had no idea what was happening, however he somehow knew what these omnipotent beings were talking about. Justice had done nothing for him recently (or ever really) he turned towards the lords with a smile on his face.

"Let's try... Vengeance."

To be concluded...

Yay! Issue 4 of Freddy Krueger! So the next issue will be either EARLY or Late. Since I'm going on holiday next week. However... the next issue will (hopefully) be EXTRA LONG to wrap up all those nasty loose ends lying around.

Shout out time!

@sc, @bumpyboo, @batkevin74, @wildvine, @mrdecepticonleader, @lykopis, @xlab3000, @4donkeyjohnson

#2 Posted by BumpyBoo (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet! Oooh, and what's this about an extra long next issue?? Cannot WAIT :D

#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Well it'd feel kind of rushed if I cramped it all together cause the series is ending. So that's why it's being extra long.

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17627 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Nice job.

#5 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5939 posts) - - Show Bio

This was pretty good, really like to see the use of Freddy Krueger as a hero. :)

#6 Posted by batkevin74 (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: Callum Falke???? Nope, got me stumped. As for this, still hard to feel sorry for him but you're building a good case for him. Good work!

#7 Edited by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

There is like no way out for this poor guy --- the scene where everyone is cheering in the courtroom except for him was chilling.

Great work!

#8 Edited by TommytheHitman (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!