HORROR INC: Freddy Krueger #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Kathryn Krueger walked out out of her classroom. She hoped she'd be able to make it to her next class without bumping into her father.

"Hey! Krueger!"

Kathryn turned as she heard Nancy Thompson calling to her.

"What? What do you want?! Are you going to dump my head down the toilet again?!"

Nancy walked over to her and backed Kathryn into a locker.

"How's it feel to be the daughter of the devil incarnate?"

"What?"

"Wow. Really? I was going to make fun of you for it but now..."

"What do you mean devil incarnate?"

"Your REAL grandmother was a nun at a mental asylum. Somehow she got locked in with them over the holidays. When they found her she was beaten and pregnant. She gave birth to your father and gave him up for adoption. No one knows for sure but there's a rumor that your dad's behind all those pedophile cases going on."

"He's not."

"Of course he is. He's a Krueger. All of your family do stuff like that."

"NO WE DON'T!" Kathryn said as she grabbed Nancy by the throat. Both were shocked for a second. Kathryn stared at her hand for a second and then released Nancy's neck. She turned and started to walk towards her next lesson.

"You should've killed her." A voice in Kathryn's head said.

"Shut up." Kathryn said out loud.

________

1428 Elm Street

Freddy Krueger looked out his window. He'd spent the entire day wiping off the graffiti the neighborhood kids had spray painted on. He hadn't told Kathryn. She never looked back at the house on her way to school, so she wouldn't notice. Apparently Freddy's real mother had been raped by inmates. He didn't know if this was true. Probably was. He didn't care. He hardly heard the voices anymore. Hypnocil was still working and was now being mass produced for whatever reason. He smiled as he saw Kathryn walking down the street, he decided to walk towards the door and greet her. However when he opened the door he saw Kathryn surrounded by Nancy Thompson, Tina Gray and Rod Lane. He saw Nancy smack Kathryn in the face knocking her to the floor. Then everything went red.

_______

Kathryn walked awkwardly down the street, Nancy Thompson and her gang had been following her since school. She turned and smiled as her house came into view. She stepped on the pavement and was about to walk into her house until she felt a hand grab her arm.

"You think you can grab me by the neck and get away with it Krueger?"

Kathryn turned and looked at Nancy. Her two friends crowded around her.

"Look Nancy I'm really sorry about what I did. I don't know what came over me and-"

"Shut it! I really don't care. I just wanted an excuse to kick your ass." Nancy said before slapping Kathryn in the face. Kathryn was surprised causing her to the fall to the floor. She heard the sound of screaming behind her and the sound of a door slamming shut. The next thing she heard was a struggle, the sound of a screeching car and a scream before she blacked out.

To be continued...

Only 2 more issues to go kids! Hope you guys have been enjoying it so far! Otherwise... what's the point?

No Caption Provided

Shout out time!

@sc, @bumpyboo, @batkevin74, @wildvine, @mrdecepticonleader, @lykopis, @xlab3000, @4donkeyjohnson

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great work again keep it up!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#4 BumpyBoo  Moderator

@tommythehitman:

Aw no, only two more to go? :O

I have really been enjoying this, you have done a great job in turning a well known character into something a little different and interesting. Love your take on Freddy, it is so much fun to read :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Oooooo maybe Kathryn is Freddy...I genuinely have no idea where you're going with this, and I like it! Here goes 4 (btw the @ shoutout, I never "saw" it...sorry but yeah didn't work)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn it -- I missed this entirely! :/

Is it okay that I kinda want Kathryn to go all "krueger" on those girls?

(really enjoying this and yippee -- I get to continue to the next bit right away, lol)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!