#1 Edited by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-freddy-krueger-1-1457587/#7

"Now Freddy..." Mrs Krueger said awkwardly to her 15 year old son. They were both sat round a table, both were eating Freddy's favorite type of food, Pork sausages. "The headmaster's told me what happened at school."

"Oh. That." Freddy said with his mouth full of food. "That wasn't my fault."

"You killed your classes pet hamster. How is that not your fault?"

"The voices made me do it."

Mrs Krueger's eyes widened. She started to feel worried.

"What... what voices?" Miss Krueger asked.

Freddy looked at her and smiled innocently. "They talk to me in my dreams." He said. "They asked me to kill the hamster. I said no but they kept asking. So I did it."

Mrs Krueger stared at her son. Even though he was adopted she loved him more then anything in the world. if she told anyone about this he'd be taken away from her. Or worse.

"Son. These voices in your head DON'T listen to them. What you're doing is wrong. If you keep doing what these voices tell you, you'll be taken away."

"No more pork sausages?"

"No more anything."

Freddy shivered and leaned back in his chair.

"I promise mum. No more voices."

"Good. Now please. Don't tell anyone about this."

"I promise."

_______

"Mr Krueger. Your wife has given birth to a beautiful young girl!" The doctor said while holding Freddy's new daughter.

"Well? Where is she? Where's my wife?" Freddy asked. He already knew the answer.

"Sir. I'm sorry. She didn't make it."

Freddy was silent. He hadn't cried since he was a baby. He wasn't going to cry now. He took the baby from the doctor's arms and held her.

"I'm very sorry sir. The pain was too much for her. In the end. She just didn't make it. We have no idea how it happened.It seems like some kind of dark miracle. I'm sorry. We also have to keep the baby for a few days. You can pick her up on Friday."

Freddy handed the baby over to the doctor. He rudely pushed past him and walked into the hospital room to say farewell to his wife.

_______

Freddy was sat in the front room. He thought over what the doctor had said "We have no idea how it happened.It seems like some kind of dark miracle." Freddy thought back to moments in his life where he or other people had no idea why something had happened. Freddy's father dying when he was born, his real mother being locked and raped by those inmates, Freddy killing that hamster and his adopted mother dying of pneumonia. Freddy had listened to his mother, he'd been good. He was on a drug called hypnocil. It stopped him dreaming and seemed to stop the voices in his head as well. Freddy sat down in his chair and sighed. His world was coming to an end...

To be continued...

SHOUT OUT TIME!

@sc, @bumpyboo, @batkevin74, @wildvine, @mrdecepticonleader, @lykopis, @xlab3000, @4donkeyjohnson

#2 Posted by BumpyBoo (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, don't know why I didn't get the notification for this O_o

Never mind :) Will add this to the library and come back for a read :D

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Okay. I'm curious when is Freddy's pic coming up? Speaking of which I forgot the pic.

#4 Posted by BumpyBoo (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman:

No worries :) Not sure yet, waiting to hear back from a couple of people, and have a few more to approach *crosses fingers* :) So hopefully not long at all ^_^

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Maybe I'll make it my profile picture... then again I do like my current profile pic...

#6 Posted by BumpyBoo (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman:

Hehe, it is always exciting to see the art coming in, I'm with you there :) I will be sure to let you know as soon as it's up mate ^_^

Moderator Online
#7 Edited by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#8 Edited by wildvine (9889 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman

Nice origins Tommy. We should discuss a Nightmare/Army of Darkness crossover sometime.

#9 Edited by BumpyBoo (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@tommythehitman

Nice origins Tommy. We should discuss a Nightmare/Army of Darkness crossover sometime.

I'm drooling already O_O

@tommythehitman: Another great chapter, I am really enjoying this series! Oh and we may have some news on the art.... ;)

Moderator Online
#10 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw -- how unfair. Against the odds, he pushed past the voices and got medication to control them and now he lost his wife?

And he has a daughter? O_O

Oh boy.

(and yeah, I didn't get the notification for this either. :/)

#11 Posted by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Wait what?!Crossover would be pretty cool,

#12 Posted by BumpyBoo (9562 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman:

Hehe, yup, it looks like the art for this should be ready very soon :D One of our artists is taking a stab at it :)

Moderator Online
#13 Edited by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: Crossover sounds pretty cool. Maybe Freddy vs Jason vs Ash?

#15 Posted by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#16 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting stuff so far it will be great to see how Freddy evolves and eventually becomes the dream killer we all know and love/fear :)

#17 Edited by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18169 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: "The voices made me do it." Yeah right, you're just a little $h!t Freddy! :)

#20 Edited by batkevin74 (10865 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: Nice work, almost touching about his wife, but knowing that he's a total evil bastard later kinda hampers my ability to feel sorry for him. Sorry missing this, onto 3 :)

#21 Posted by TommytheHitman (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!