Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Continued from Horror Inc: Army of Darkness

Stonecleft University:
Professor Jeremiah Stagg, and his research assistant Sam, carefully shifted through the unorganized heaps of books turning slowly to dust. These books should have been catalogued ages ago, but when asked about progress the old librarian would only shrug and say he was working on it.
"Professor, why the (Cough) sudden (Cough) interest in (cough) the Necronomicon?" Sam asked, attempting to breath through the cloud of dust he had inadvertently stirred up.
"Merely an amusing diversion my boy." Mumbled the Professor, his voice muffled by the handkerchief held over his mouth and nose.
"Found it, I think" Sam says, still choking on dust as he lifts a heavy tome off a high shelf. "Let's take it somewhere with better lighting... and food".
They had been looking all morning among the mess.
"You run along and get something" Professor Stagg replies absently, flipping through the book, searching.
"Cool, I'll be back in awhile".
The Professor makes no response, apparently lost in thought.
'Why the sudden interest?' He had been asked. It was a good question. The real answer was that he had been diagnosed with a terminal disease. It had a long name that few would know, but was part of a family that everyone knew. So after science had failed him he had turned in desperation to the arcane arts. But nothing seemed to have any effect. And if not for a call from the soon to visit Professor Williams, He would never have remembered the Necronomicon was down here.
He shakes himself from his reverie, Feeling like a man awaking from a dream. His hand splayed on the page like a dog that has fetched something.
"What an odd thought" he says aloud. Maybe the disease was affecting his mind already. His finger taps at the page. "Well then, seems i've found the correct page after all". He begins to read aloud, "Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum, Klaatu barada nikto". As he reads the words written by a madman in the clutches of a deranged god, an ill wind blows clouds across the sun, trees creek as if struggling and three strangers commit suicide on a bus.
Professor Stagg completes the spell and waits to feel something....Then he does. Fire. Inside of him. Hotter and hotter. He collapses to the floor gasping for breath, and as the Book whispers it's plans for him, he tries to scream and finds he has been denied this final act.
"Professor, hope your hungry" Sam opens the door slowly with one hand, balancing a drink on top of a take-out plate with the other.
"You know, i could use a bite". Replies hoarsely, standing hunched over the table, his back to Sam. Suddenly he lurches around, his body twisted and deformed into something...evil. "Lets see how you taste" It snarls. Sam doesn't have time to scream before the Stagg-Thing bites his throat out.
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Title was supposed to be part two. sorry.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deadpoolrules

@wildvine said:

Title was supposed to be part two. sorry.

Shame on you.(jk)

Really nice btw

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Great job, I can hardly wait til Ash meets this monster

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@joshmightbe said:

Great job, I can hardly wait til Ash meets this monster

Next chapter, action packed. maybe tomorrow.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Bonus points for who ever can place the first part of the spell.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

@wildvine:

My guesses are Harry Potter, Evil Dead, Thirt13n Ghosts or Lord of the Rings.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By feebadger

@wildvine: Would that be from Adventure Time? Bringing together the worlds of the Deadites and the Nightosphere? Genius ;P

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@feebadger said:

@wildvine: Would that be from Adventure Time? Bringing together the worlds of the Deadites and the Nightosphere? Genius ;P

Your guess is correct sir.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: Evilly bumped

No Caption Provided