#1 Posted by GhostWriter (31 posts) - - Show Bio

(A short teaser for what is to come, oh and while I know @tommythehitman's Freddy was based off of Robert Englund's (I believe) I''m going for more of a Jackie Earle Haley style, just thought you should know, so you have an image in your head.)

"Today marks the second anniversary, and the last known sighting of the individual known as 'The Springwood Slasher' and his killings. Without a trace, this mysterious individual disappeared, leaving not a teenager alive. Every young soul from the age of thirteen to seventeen, killed mercilessly while they slept, in ways so horrific we can't discuss them on television."

The woman, dressed in a beige overcoat, red scarf, brown leggings and black boots walked carefully around Springwood Secondary's halls, tracing the index finger of her free hand along the wall. Her other hand, held a microphone to her mouth, her features were so delicate, it was no wonder she had made it onto television. She really was a stunner.

"But wait, a single soul did survive on that cold October night. Kathryn Krueger, rest her heart, she was murdered only months after the incidents by the father of one of the victims, was the daughter of the notorious Frederick Krueger. A man who was bombarded with accusations of pedophilia and murder, were they true? We will never know, but what we do know, is that he too disappeared without a trace, leaving his daughter alone. Was this a sign? A confession of sorts to hint that he was the killer all along? Or a sick individual framing Freddy himself? We may never know, but what we do know, is that this is a day dreaded by the people of Springwood, a solemn occasion, a day where even Springwood Secondary, now recently re-opened takes a day off. Today, is a day that will always cause heartache, today is a day that will never be forgotten."

She was good at this, she stared right into the camera and let a single tear fall from her right eye. She had been practicing, and this little expose might skyrocket her into that anchoring position.

"This is Tanya Dale, reporting for Channel eight news."

The feed cut, and Tanya tossed the mic to her cameraman, who fumbled, but ultimately caught it. He nodded and let out a fake chuckle towards her, before turning and muttering an unintelligible string of profanity. It only took about four minutes for The Cameraman to load all everything into the van and start it up, but at that point, she was already in the passenger seat, not like she helped at all. They started on their way, out of the little town known as Springwood.

"Y'know, you should really do your seat belt up..." The Cameraman stated, chewing on his lip as he did so, looking at her out of his peripheral vision. He could already see her glaring at him.

"You get paid to stand around and film me, not tell me what to do, 'Kay? Now shut up and drive." She put her head back and closed her eyes, letting out a frustrated sigh, something that the Cameraman replied too with a silly face, attempting to mock her.

They abruptly drove over a rivet in the road, something that sent Tanya up into the air, a few inches out of her seat. She jerked back, opening her eyes and scrunched up her face.

"What the hell? Are you trying to kill me!?" She screamed, turning to The Cameraman, who was driving after all. Her eyes opened wide as she noticed the man, his flesh burnt, muscle tissue visible, a single eyes completely white, and his dark brown fedora drooped down over his forehead. He did his best to smirk with this condition.

"Kinda, ya." He said simply, reaching out with his hand, he wrapped his burnt fingers around the back of her head as she screamed helplessly, thrashing within her seat. The man's gloved hand firmly on the wheel. "Welcome to Springwood, Bi*ch." He yelled, forcing her through the windshield and flying through the air.

The Cameraman stared in awe from the vehicle. Tanya at flew at least twenty feet, skid along the pavement and left a large trail of blood. Her body still twitched, though she was surely dead.....

Freddy had made sure of that.......

#2 Posted by GhostWriter (31 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by BumpyBoo (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostwriter: Nice setup, can't wait to read the rest :) I'll add you to the library now!

#4 Edited by TommytheHitman (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet! One of my series is popular enough to get a sequel! Speaking of which @bumpyboo you never commented on the last chapter! Great start and if you want any help or advice just PM me!

#5 Posted by BumpyBoo (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommythehitman: I will check it out in a bit, really sorry I missed that bud :) Planning some serious fan fic catch up this evening, so thank you for the reminder :)

#6 Posted by wildvine (8045 posts) - - Show Bio

"But wait, a single soul did survive on that cold October night. Kathryn Krueger, rest her heart, she was murdered only months after the incidents by the father of one of the victims, was the daughter of the notorious Frederick Krueger.

This bit reads a little awkward. I would have done it something like this....

"But wait, a single soul did survive on that cold October night. Kathryn Krueger, daughter of the notorious Frederick Krueger, rest her heart, was murdered only months after the incidents by the father of one of the victims."

That bit, and there were a few typos. Good notes: The Tanya Dale character was excellently written. The set up is very good, and the story was written well. I really did enjoy this. A+

#7 Edited by TommytheHitman (2711 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!