waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By waezi2

Pushover!!!! You're a pushover, Dad!!!

Henry Jekyll's journal, December 31st 2014.

I've lost much of my hair. I have lost an unhealthy amount of weight. My house is in chaos, since Poole stopped working for me a week ago, and "Edward" is ravaging it. I'm all alone against my worst enemy; my sadistic inner child.

But I have an ace in my sleeves. The one thing Edward never counted on.

I finally know his one weakness; ME.

Edward Hyde is the freest men in the world. He can paint the city red with the blood that is undoubtedly on his hands, and he can get away with it, since he does not exist. The night is his to do as he please, and at day, he can hide like any other night-creature. If Edward is a bat, then I am his cave. His safe heaven. No matter how much he dislike me, he still needs me. I'm the one thing that will make sure that he will never be found, never have to take responsible for any of his gruesome acts.

Without me, he is vulnerable. Without me, he must find new ways to hide in a country that most likely has the most security cameras in the entire world. Without me, he must be on the run.

Making the elixir that transform me is not the hard part. Making sure that I turn back is what is really difficult. And what kind of life is it I live? Barely a half one. The only purpose I have is becoming Edward Hyde, and then be afraid of him. That is just too pathetic.

Gabriel, what you read is not only a journal about my life, it's also the sad story about a man who didn't want to worry about moral, and thought he could leave it to someone else to have excitement and trills without worrying about consequences and a bad conscience. I want you to know that I appreciated your friendship, and I hope that you still consider me as a friend.

As you read this, I have already taken an overdose of the elixir, and will therefor not be able to turn back to Henry Jekyll. Edward will have no where to hide anymore, and must live the rest of his life in fear. And if there is something I am sure about, then it is that Edward Hyde is a coward. Almost as big a coward as myself.

Edward Hyde, I hope that you have a soul of your own, so that you, like me, will burn in hell for all eternity.

Here then, as I lay down the pen and proceed to seal up my confession, I will prepare to bring the life of that unhappy Henry Jekyll to an end.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Thanks. Sorry it weren't longer, but I have to think of my other projects.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator

@waezi2: You're going to have to change that P-word. It's not allowed in the forums.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Technically it's a word for cat:P

Alright, I will change it